This is awsome: every question possible answered here

Stoned for life

420 Member
I am a young man in my late 50s that has never given up on marijuana..it is the beautiful flower that has kept me going for so long..it really helps with all the aches and pains of getting older. And montana has recently voter approved allowed recreational use...they already had medical use which I did not partake in..so know I can and will try to grow my own with out the fear of the law..I found this site and have read alot of what people think and do to grow. I hope to be welcomed with open arms cause as I progress I'm sure there will be questions for all my new friends on here thank you for reading and I hope to hear back peace

Welcome! You found the right place!

:passitleft:

Welcome to :420:

You've come to the right place! If you haven't already gotten your gear, I'd check out our sponsors, many also offer discounts to members!

Here's a link to help you find your way around

Rexer member of the month photo of the month and grow journal of the month I definatly want you on my side thank so much for reading and reaching out to me....
Anytime @Stoned for life!

you'll find this is a great place filled with great people - we are all on your side, and wish you nothing but the best!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Stoned for life a pleasure having you with us.

What type of growing would you like to try soil or water?
There is much to learn; so let's get started.
Do you have all your equipment and supplies?

When you ready to start a grow journal here's the link.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests, too win free grow stuff from our sponsor.

420 Contests

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I am a young man in my late 50s that has never given up on marijuana..it is the beautiful flower that has kept me going for so long..it really helps with all the aches and pains of getting older. And montana has recently voter approved allowed recreational use...they already had medical use which I did not partake in..so know I can and will try to grow my own with out the fear of the law..I found this site and have read alot of what people think and do to grow. I hope to be welcomed with open arms cause as I progress I'm sure there will be questions for all my new friends on here thank you for reading and I hope to hear back peace
Hey @Stoned for life great name my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Hope your having a good day.

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome @Stoned for life :welcome: I'm looking forward to following along on your first grow!

I landed on this planet a week ago and the locals are real friendly like, not savages like you read about, it's all grass huts and zen gardens and such. Good fellas who appreciate the finer things. Experts even.

I landed on this planet a week ago and the locals are real friendly like, not savages like you read about, it's all grass huts and zen gardens and such. Good fellas who appreciate the finer things. Experts even.
Yes, indeed. A word of caution though. When the sirens go off it means the Morlocks are coming. They are ugly creatures who live underground and come up to terrorize all of us gentle loving folk who live above the ground.

More information on the Morlocks can be found in that documentary movie called "The Time Machine".

Yes, indeed. A word of caution though. When the sirens go off it means the Morlocks are coming. They are ugly creatures who live underground and come up to terrorize all of us gentle loving folk who live above the ground.

More information on the Morlocks can be found in that documentary movie called "The Time Machine".
What a good movie time machine and a good book

Back
Top Bottom