This is B&J's Place - Bill & Janet's Place - Again

Hey Hey. Sorry Sico that was a older pic I do have like 2 or 3 more that are clearer. I just have to find em. You know I been growing close to 30 years now, and read everything out there even before the net. I think everywhere I've lived I've had a growers bible. Mostly guerrilla growing. Man you should see what ya can do up at 3,000 foot level with a nice southern exposure in the Sierras. See alot of pretty buds. But every now and then you get a nice one. Well spring is in the air. I kind of plan on just acouple large plants this year. I haven't decided what to do out there. I still got a seed of Church aka Miss J on the shelf. I was going to try some AMS from Greenhouse but the last 2 fem seed a I had hermie'd. So it's gone from my stock. I have gotten ahold of some seed from my med's. I found a Star Trek seed that worked, Iced Grapefruit, 2 Burmese, "which can't go outside'' ALOT of Vantage going. But I'm opened for suggestion. Remember I'm in Oregon, and have to deal with alot of moisture. Well Tents are kind of getting filled up inside so here's a pic of my overflow;
004561.JPG

That's all Vantage. Here's whats inside in the way of kids;
Kid_s2.JPG

I started that Sweet Tooth awhile ago. I'm dissapointed with this one pheno type. It grows kind of leggy with those airy sativa buddage. I took a sample down that weighs like 16 Grams, but I'm lucky with 4 grams. The weed is 6-7 on my weed scale but I hate airy buddage. The second pheno is close to 4 weeks in. It was suppose to be a fast flower, but they are at 7-8 weeks now.
Sweet_Tooth_2.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_11.JPG

Got to say I just pulled some Kandy Kush, man it's got one nice smell. And the little tatse I did seem's to be a soild 8 on my scale. She wasn't a big producer, but what she did is tastey. Lite of 1 1/2 oz's off her. But I think she's going to be abreath of fresh air when She's done cureing. I realize rite now I'm running alittle lite on the Lum's to really get what I call a 10, but That's going to change really soon. Not just the new HID going up, but mother nature is rolling over. I hope she will give me a good year. Not the Rot I had last time. Well Bill see ya in afew weeks and the rest Keepem Green.

Hi Spout! :)

Bummer on the AMS hermies. Bad news. Your over flow outside look good, but I'm not seeing them with your eyes and that's what counts. Seems like I got a bit more off my Kandy Kush last time, than yours, but it is really good smoke.
Bud, I hope you have a hell of a good summer this year. Last year really sucked for you. I know you did well, but it could have be incredible. I don't think Lavendar's "No Rain Dance" didn't work for either. That new light will give you a boost too. Here's wishing you a sunny summer! :cheer:

Hey Miss J. :)

was looking back on this page and seen where I said I had some Sour Cream and wasn't impressed yet. But after the little cure it guy it mellowed into some GOOD pot. Was a medium yield small tight buds that go down smooth and the second hit is enough for 5-10 mins. Couple toke smoke works. Shame I didn't clone her, she could've been some prime with more lum's. You know it Pop's for the lights. Hope you are getting adapted in you grow, Sorry haven't said much, but I have drove thru acouple times. Yea I hope the weather and the strain I grow work here. I always leaned to skunks, but I haven't gotten any good skunk stock since I started here in Oregon. Skunks do great up here, all the skunk I use to grow was seed from a friend.Then the net come to life and sooooooo many seeds. I've tried acouple what was called #1 Skunk, "called". Well regardless I didn't keep them going. Well I need to get off my hindquarters and say hey. Wish all good karma to all that deserved. I didn't include 'mites', which peeked their ugly heads up a week ago. Rocked their world I think for a life cycle. The second round seemed to get it under good control. Where these little buggers come from, but I wish they wood've stayed there. I sprayed all the young plants that weren't but 2-3 weeks into flower and under with a good old fashion leaf shine. The 'spreader/sticker' I got seems to leave the shine from the oil alot more even. Alot better coverage. Well everyone kick back and take a solid hit exhale and enjoy. Keepem Green

Man I need meds. 2 of those seeds I got going are SLH and Tangerine Dream. Was good enough for the 'cup',,,,, should be good enough for my Miss Janet. Lates

Utopia Haze,Pineapple Chunk,Green Poison,The Ultimate,Mekong High,Blueberry Gum,Skunk #11 .... Are all resistant to mold.
I plan on grabbing some Pineapple Chunk cause I have heard alot of good things about this strain...and who wouldn't want a nice pineapple taste :bong:
With AMS, Church, and one or two of the above you could have a great outside year.....If mother nature plays nice :party:

OMM this guy talks in his sleep,,,, but all I hear is tangerine,,, lemon,, bluesberry or church ect......... Thought he was suppose to be dreaming about me.:hookah:

OMM this guy talks in his sleep,,,, but all I hear is tangerine,,, lemon,, bluesberry or church ect......... Thought he was suppose to be dreaming about me.:hookah:

I know Miss J. :)

It's a shame, your such an inciting woman, any one else would be trying their best to make you happy.

I think he's been on his meds too long! His mind is going! I feel so sorry for you.

Just do the best you can. A big board up side his head may help! Hugs! :Rasta:

Thanks GanjaMan, I've be falling behind in this journal. Haven't been up to snuff lately, so my journal has suffered. But I still been putting out some herbs. I do like that Lemon Skunk from DNA. Fair yield and was about a 8 on the bong. But the taste was fine like wine. 'Even tho I could never stand that taste.' I also harvested some Kandy Kush. It's some fine smoke also, and has a sweet flavor. The Sweet Tooth #1 Pheno isn't nothing to brag about atall. 4 on my scale. I did harvest it abit early for a tester plant. The Sweet #2 is putting on some meat. It's flowering real fast also. But it's far from the 42 low end they claim. Maybe with optimum system. And the plant I'm going to do alot of Vanatge. Shes a great production plant. Good smoke, yield, taste, and speed. This plant has been in since 3/3 and the pic is acouple days old. This is the one Janet's been playing around doing some LSTing on it. The buds are thumb sized allready, and solid. Last Vantage I think I cut at 50 days and it was in it's top form. Well here's a couple pic's;
03080.JPG

Vantage6.JPG

I also still have that Burmese going. She's putting along still. Her hair growth has slowed, and they are thickening up slowly. From what I understand it can go up to 12 weeks flowering. Hope she worth it. But she is a beauty;
Burmese8.JPG

Well I cracked a BlueBerry, Exudos Cheese, Bull Shark, and another Wonder Woman posiably for the outside garden. Last year that wonder woman got to 10' 'BUSH'. So I'll try it again and see if she does as well.
I Just harvested a small Wonder Woman tonite along with a small Blue Berry. Some meds to keep us going. I found a Star Trek seed in the storage jar and it's off and running. I also have another Iced Grapefruit and acouple regular Burmese starts going. Won't be long and Bill will be out here. I hope I feel up to par so we can knock out this Flower Chamber soon. Got all the equiment setting there waiting. Still haven't desided which power supply box I'll be using but I know I want to be able to handel up to 4 1000 watters of posibly 2 1500 watters in the future who knows. Well sorry I haven't been on alot, but I should be get her going pretty soon. Keepem Green

Thought I'd just do a drive thru. I took the girls out for a walk and flush the other day, and thought I'd get a pic or two of some. The Sweet Tooth is starting to kick in high gear. Sorry the pic's not the best but here's what she's looking like with atad more time. The other sample plant was disappointing. I am letting this one go till she drop's;
Sweet14.JPG

I had to take pic's of the Burmese too. BC was giving a free 12 pack with a order. I see they hooked up with Attitude Seed's also. She's a freak of nature I think. The bud's are starting to fill in alittle. Shes got good light and good food. This is like week 9. I forget how long it's suppose to take, but she's getting kind of ripe to me. She is loaded with crystal. But I've always hated them 'airy buds' that dry out fast in open air. But if she goes two-three more weeks I kind of think they will fill in alot yet. Well;
Burmese9.JPG

And
Burmese-21.JPG

I'll tell ya the sample plant form that Sweet makes some great Vap's.
Vap_s.JPG

Well that's bout it from here. I have afew well into flower that should be harvested before I take off for my Vacation. There is a Sensie Star that's about due in there. Maybe a week. 3 Vantage's, 3 Sweet Teeth, and a Burmese. I also have 3 Vantage's 3-4 weeks into out in the garage in a 4X4 tent. And 8 more in the greenhouse. I also cut 8 more Vantage clones today. I think back to the Iced Grapefruit I did earlier. And I do have a seedling out back also. It's a thought for one of my outsiders this year. I still have some of the Wonder Woman I grew last year. She was a big producer. I think I got over a LB off her last time. And she did good with the bud rot that infected everything last year. So I got one of her going again. She was a monster. I had a hold out church 'aka Miss j' seed, but it didn't take. Also started afew other's. Another Bull Shark. I guess I need to write a list of all I have going one day. Well I want to thank any and all that drive thru and look. I hope alls gardens are green. Keep em Green

Well Spring is in the year. Even got the first load of soil today. I guess I'm going to use Black Gold again. Did me well last year. Wish the weather would've been better, but this is a new year. Me and my Better Half' started outside. Emptying pot's, got lucky guy next door was working out a garden so a great place to get rid of used soil. Still not sure what I'm going to plant in the 35 gal pots. I have 2 of them ready and another barrel I can cut another out of. Found a great deal for barrels, 10$ per. They last forever. They come from a food warehouse. Well as things start I'll get afew posts up.
Keep em Green

Well Spring is in the year. Even got the first load of soil today. I guess I'm going to use Black Gold again. Did me well last year. Wish the weather would've been better, but this is a new year. Me and my Better Half' started outside. Emptying pot's, got lucky guy next door was working out a garden so a great place to get rid of used soil. Still not sure what I'm going to plant in the 35 gal pots. I have 2 of them ready and another barrel I can cut another out of. Found a great deal for barrels, 10$ per. They last forever. They come from a food warehouse. Well as things start I'll get afew posts up.
Keep em Green

Hey Sprout! :thumb:

I like it when you start talking about barrels. I know we will see some trees again. :yummy:

You two take care and stay green! :yummy:

Thought Not? If you have a space and spot to do so outdoors, they totally put out some herbs. I still got acouple Oz's of Church from last year. I have a stash of Wonder Woman and still have Blue Hash from the monster Miss J grew last year. I'm leaning to that Iced Grapefruit outside, along with another Wonder Woman and I'm not sure which other yet. I had a Church seed which didn't crack. Sooooo Ive Still got one left to pic out. I'll post when I get some good news. I'll probably start a outside Journal soon.
Keep em Green

Well some my garden is coming in now. Spring is in the air. You can tell by the temp's;
04740.JPG

I had a Sensie Star going that produced real well. I see afew Oz's there. Hope the smoke works too. But here she is in all her glory;
Senise_Star-1.JPG

It's a two time cup winner and a pretty fast finisher. Well;
Sensie_Star.JPG

I also have my stand bye Vantage going. I do like this plant. I can't say enough about how solid the nug's are in such a short time. I recommend it to anyone;
Vantage21.JPG

And;
Vantage-13.JPG

And;
Vantage7.JPG

I also have a Warlock started. I found one seed out of the last 3-4 Oz's so should be a female. Not for sure but I found 90% of the time if they only have one seed or two there usually run female. Well time will tell. I also only got one seed out of some Start Trek I did last year. I have it going too But here's the Warlock pup its a nice fat leaved Indo look;
Warlock6.JPG

But then if ya wanna talk Indo,,,, lookie at the Star Trek;
Star_Trek3.JPG

Well I hope ya ll enjoyed my short post. Once more thanks for dropping in for a peek And keep ur Grass Green

Back
Top Bottom