This is B&J's Place - Bill & Janet's Place - Again

Re: This is B&J's Place Bill & Janets Place; Again

Or Pop's start a new flip. Her's my little 20$ redneck cloner going back to work. I use VitaGrow Rooting compound and Anti Wilt. Some just atad of that Lennox B1 stuff in the water. Been working for me. We cut 8 Vantage clones for the next flip over. I have 6 Vantage's almost ready for the flower room. Soon as room come available. But here's my little cloner going to town.
Cloner-21.JPG

and;
Cloner12.JPG

Kitty litter bucket with a 20$ pump, plus afew dollars in spray jets. Maybe 25$. Works as good as any daisy cloner - 60$. Yea Pop's I had plants waiting in the wind, or least in my mind. Thanks for Looking in Keepem Green

Well this is what the Iced Grapefruit ended up looking like. It had a decent yield and I haven't really sampled it yet, but looks like good smoke. The Vantage is in the Curing jar. We've burnt acouple smaller buds and they are pretty good meds. Well enough typing for a second;
Iced_Grapefruit7.JPG

I also have a experiment going with some satvia going. It's called Burmese. She never hardly stretched at all. I do use that Bush Masters on all my plants as they go into the flower room. One time stuff and I do like it. Well here she is;
Burmese4.JPG

Well I hope all are doing good out there. And Pop's all a thanks for stopping in. Best with your change over Pop's. Keep em Green

Well this is what the Iced Grapefruit ended up looking like. It had a decent yield and I haven't really sampled it yet, but looks like good smoke. The Vantage is in the Curing jar. We've burnt acouple smaller buds and they are pretty good meds. Well enough typing for a second;
Iced_Grapefruit7.JPG

I also have a experiment going with some satvia going. It's called Burmese. She never hardly stretched at all. I do use that Bush Masters on all my plants as they go into the flower room. One time stuff and I do like it. Well here she is;
Burmese4.JPG

Well I hope all are doing good out there. And Pop's all a thanks for stopping in. Best with your change over Pop's. Keep em Green

WoooWee! Sprout! That looks sweet! You still have the touch! :tokin:

Hey Miss J! ;)

Thanks Pop's and the Bull Shark is filling in nicely. She's close. 1 week? Maybe. She has a sweet fruity smell. Probley the worst oder I've dealt with lately. ell anyways, ;
Bull-1.JPG

And;
Bull-3.JPG

And finally;
Bull.JPG

Miss J is playing with another LST plant. It's a Vantage. I have 6 Vantages fixing to go in flower soon. The strain has worked real well for me. It was a freebie with a order, which I've kept alive for awhile. The smoke is great and the yield works for me. I average 2 oz's with a 50 - days haverst time. Janet enjoys playing with one here there. She sure made a sweet Blue Hash Plant earlier this year. Well here's a peek;
Miss_J2.JPG

Well everthing is growing good, knock on wood.
Keep tuned in I Grow, alot more to come. I have like 6 differnt strains going in there now. Kandy Kush, Sweet Tooth, Lemon Skunk, AMS, Iced Grapefruit, and a Sour Cream.
I also had my cloner going with those 8 Vantage plants. I opened the box today for a peek and well here we go;
Roots58.JPG

They went in on the 20th. Make today number 8. Works for me. I added alittle B1 to the water and Vita Grow rooter.
Well everyone I hope is doing great and that thier Gardens are green. Keepem Green

Hi Sprout! :yummy:
That Bull Shark looks awfully sticky! I ordered a few Vantage because you like em so well. Your growing some of my favs too. Kandy Kush and Lemon skunk.
So Miss J is at it again. Better reserve a big space for her plant! Take care you two!
:Rasta:

I thought some of you would like a grower in training update, the lectures I get for broken branch's is on the decline, now you can think I have gotten better moving plants or have I gotten better hiding the damage I have done? My guy works hard teaching me so someday, I can grow with the big boy's ! Thank You Billy for the great meds. Love You OMM !!!! Your awesome

I thought some of you would like a grower in training update, the lectures I get for broken branch's is on the decline, now you can think I have gotten better moving plants or have I gotten better hiding the damage I have done? My guy works hard teaching me so someday, I can grow with the big boy's ! Thank You Billy for the great meds. Love You OMM !!!! Your awesome

High there Janet! :)
Yep! The rascal does a good job. Just tell him your super cropping those branches. I bet you could grow now if you wanted too. It rubs off on you just by being around Billy....better known to me as Sprout!
In my eyes you are both Lucky Folks to have each other!
Love you too Girl!
:high-five:

I hear ya Rocket. MMJ is a very easy plant to clone. You can stick it rite in dirt, and it grows. I've been cloning out in the garage and it's cold out there. Takes alot longer, but like you said, I'm usually in no hurry whatsoever. But this flip of Vantage I just wanted to see how fast it would kick over with near perfect temps and conditions.
Well my Lemon Skunk is going rite alone with the Kandy Kush. Bull Shark is probley coming out today or tomorrow. Well here's the Kandy Kush. I think it's got acouple more weeks to go. Small but tight nuggets;
Kandy_Kush4.JPG

Also have a Lemon Skunk from DNA Seeds. She's done abit of stretching. Showing a heavy satvia side to it. Well;
007445.JPG

And here's a last look at that Bull Shark;
Bullshark-3.JPG

Miss J's been smoking it today and she seems to like it alot. So it's going into a 24/7 dark time. Smells fantastic. I also just dosed a Sweet Tooth and a Vantage with the Bush Masters and they are going into Flowering tonite. Well this was just a fast update. All Keep em Green

Hey ya'll thanks for the support. Had to work today. Transplant day. The clones are in need. Kind of warmed everything for'em. They worked good. This is them tonite as they get their next home. I need to get at least 10 more of them smart pots. Well Grow Pots. They are the shit. A 3 gallon does it all for me. Love the fact that they are taller than a smart pot. And you can stack up your youngings. Well a pic tell's the story;
Roota.JPG

Seeing it's Saint Paddie's Day,,,,,,,,, Miss Janet had to make sure she had green on for it. Here's her little baby;
J_s_Baby.JPG

Pop's your rite, she can do it herself. She's been the greatest grunt I ever been around. But that's some color.
Well been a ruff day on these kids. They are getting use to they new home;
Babies36.JPG

I got them outside in my 4X2 with a 250 watter over them. Way over them till they adjust. The cold temps will help with the heat from the HID.
Hey Bandit them cloners are cool. This pic was three days after the other. I was taking the manifold off the cloner Tonite so I shot a pic of it. I got like a 200+ pump pushing it. Well worked 11 days to finished. Here's that pic;
Cloner13.JPG

Way cool. It's a kitty litter bucket. Hey Keep em Green

Hey I grow no idea if your grow was deleted. I know problems have happened with people losing afew pages. But I can't call it. This is a great site but I don't know they have some odd guidelines. I realize they do have to keep some order. Alot of sites are so rowdy and that's one thing I like about here, is they do try to keep peace. Well I thought I'd update some pic's. This Burmese is a very pretty plant. The hairs are longer than anything I've grown in awhile. Shes close cousin to Thai I understand. But shes a beauty. You call it;
012267.JPG

012267.JPG

Burmese5.JPG

I plan on growing more of these, if the quality is any good. Time will tell. Thanks all and Keep em Green

The hairs are longer than anything I've grown in awhile.

I used to have hair like that.....

Back
Top Bottom