This is B&J's Place - Bill & Janet's Place - Again

Re: This is B&J's Place Bill & Janets Place; AGAIN

Hi Wood, good luck with the pest battle, takes some work to stay ahead. Nice pics leading up to that great looking Bull Shark. Solid lookin' girl.:thumb:

Well took the Vantage out for a walk. Shes loaded with nugget sized buds. Me and Miss J burnt a sample bud. But like always we got the two mixed up. Which ever it is, it's GRRRRRRREAT. I think it's the vantage but had to tell between these two. Well here's a pic or two of that Vantage;
vantage-22.JPG

Nice looking bush for sure. The bud's are starting to look sic. I mean that in a good ways;
Vantage-3.JPG

Vantage-11.JPG

But looking at this Iced Grapefruit, which smelled like heaven when I carried it out, looks like a major player here. Shes a fast flowerer. And the yield looks good. Maybe 4 Oz's. And the buds have some size. It started flowering the same time as the vantage. I'll say 8 weeks to finish. Iced Grapefruit;
Iced_Grapefruit6.JPG

and;
Iced_Grapefruit-2.JPG

I think shes a winner. Yes that Bull Shark is filling in daily. I can see 4-6 main colas on her. Shes not big but shes doing great. Most of the smaller plants are going in a 2 gallon smart pot. The larger bushes are in a 3. Long as ya feed them every other day they are doing great. I use Happy Frog soil now. I was using Black gold. And I have nothing bad to say about it either, I just got a better deal on this stuff. I feed with tecnaflora fert's, supplemented with fox farm 'open sesame, beasty blooms and cha ching'.
That hermie, it's sad but I'm going to kill it. You never can get all the balls off them, and it wood ruin the whole flip. Hey thanks for the hello from everyone. If any questions out there fire away. Keep em Green

I wonder about harvesting now. Ever since I read in High Times about tric's. They claim it's best to harvest when they are starting to cloud up. Claims when they are ambering they are in fact dieing. And like the article says who wants half rotten fruit. I think back over the years I've been growing, and I use to wait till the hair was 2/3 dead looking. That was rule of thumb. I think I'm going to take some Vantage and Iced G at the cloudy stage or 5% amber. I think I'm going to take the main colas and let the lowers have alittle lite for a extra week and see if some bottom buds can fill in atad more. I have noticed that the self life seems alittle better with cloudy than amber. Maybe that hold true with HighTimes. Fruit starting to turn turns fast. We'll see. Keep em Green

Well took the Vantage out for a walk. Shes loaded with nugget sized buds. Me and Miss J burnt a sample bud. But like always we got the two mixed up. Which ever it is, it's GRRRRRRREAT. I think it's the vantage but had to tell between these two. Well here's a pic or two of that Vantage;
vantage-22.JPG

Nice looking bush for sure. The bud's are starting to look sic. I mean that in a good ways;
Vantage-3.JPG

Vantage-11.JPG

But looking at this Iced Grapefruit, which smelled like heaven when I carried it out, looks like a major player here. Shes a fast flowerer. And the yield looks good. Maybe 4 Oz's. And the buds have some size. It started flowering the same time as the vantage. I'll say 8 weeks to finish. Iced Grapefruit;
Iced_Grapefruit6.JPG

and;
Iced_Grapefruit-2.JPG

I think shes a winner. Yes that Bull Shark is filling in daily. I can see 4-6 main colas on her. Shes not big but shes doing great. Most of the smaller plants are going in a 2 gallon smart pot. The larger bushes are in a 3. Long as ya feed them every other day they are doing great. I use Happy Frog soil now. I was using Black gold. And I have nothing bad to say about it either, I just got a better deal on this stuff. I feed with tecnaflora fert's, supplemented with fox farm 'open sesame, beasty blooms and cha ching'.
That hermie, it's sad but I'm going to kill it. You never can get all the balls off them, and it wood ruin the whole flip. Hey thanks for the hello from everyone. If any questions out there fire away. Keep em Green
Man, those are some sweet fat ladies :smokin:
I wonder about harvesting now. Ever since I read in High Times about tric's. They claim it's best to harvest when they are starting to cloud up. Claims when they are ambering they are in fact dieing. And like the article says who wants half rotten fruit. I think back over the years I've been growing, and I use to wait till the hair was 2/3 dead looking. That was rule of thumb. I think I'm going to take some Vantage and Iced G at the cloudy stage or 5% amber. I think I'm going to take the main colas and let the lowers have alittle lite for a extra week and see if some bottom buds can fill in atad more. I have noticed that the self life seems alittle better with cloudy than amber. Maybe that hold true with HighTimes. Fruit starting to turn turns fast. We'll see. Keep em Green
I hope that's right!

Damn me all to Hell. I never seen this before in my whole life. You call it and it isn't a morning glory;
Wow7.JPG

Second look????????
wow-1.JPG

third?????????
wow-3.JPG

Atad funny I'd say. It's a female flower next to a male flower for sure. and then I scrolled down afew sets of leaves, and????????????
strange-1-.JPG

Huh???????
strange-2-.JPG

Man I been dealing with afew strange ass plants
That plant was a G13 Haze. She took a million % sativa jump in the stretch. I mean I got some going in the same pots at 2' right now. I wasn't ready for this 4 1/2'er. So she's history. I grew a sister seed from her acouple times. One became Chewie, afew might remember her?? I flowered another, but this one had a Indo look to it, but I flowered her at 20" and she stayed a easy height manageable plant. This one wow. I see a nightmare en route.
I had to kill acouple sweet teeth off turning males and all, but the rest of them look great. The cream the crop. Those male's I killed so far been leggiest and should've been dead long ago. But they are starting to show sex, least the males are. And 90% of the time the males are the leggiest and first to show sex. Guess they need that jump to tower over the females for pollination??? Makes sense to everyone. I also set a Burmese outside. Wonder how that sativa is going to Handel Oregon's cold weather???? But inside space is a premium rite now and I got 2 Burmese that are cool little bushes. And I'm willing to bet ones a female. The sweet teeth, I plan to clone a 100% trip's worth. Taken these samples are good. 42 days to finnish? I'd love to see it and I'm fixxing to try. I see Attitude Seeds just picked up BC Seeds account. Cool hope it's better service. We'll I bout typed my fingers to death. Ya'll thx for looking and Keep em Green

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, WTF! Something in that genetic makeup is all kinds of messed up! Weird, but cool!

Re: This is B&J's Place Bill & Janets Place; Again

Opp's. Yea strange indeed. But it's gone now, I seen afew balls hanging so she he it is gone. On a better note that Burmese I got makes for a sweet looking plant. She shows her satvia side very nicely, About 16" tall now and I'm not going to let her get much bigger, before some bushmasters, and a place in the rotation of the flower room. 10-11 weeks flowering time. Hope she worth it;
Burmese-2.JPG

and
Burmese2.JPG

Awhile back a post or two I had some Bull shark colas getting started. She's doing her thing. Shes a nice shorter strain easy on the stretch mode;
Bullshark3.JPG

I'm sorry bout the bad pic I'll get a better one within the week. I wish all that comes thru the best and my their grass always be green.
Keep em Green

Yea Rocket and Vel and Sisco. You might remember the so called mutant I grew earlier. A morning glory was wrapped up in a plant I had outside. It freaked me till I looked real close.
Well took the kids out for a flushing. Been close to 8 weeks in and I see alot of cloudy stuff on it. Maybe acouple more days. I have two samples from these plants drying out. But those samples are never like the main colas. I got 5 Vantages in veg and they are almost ready for flowering. The one I have outside I think is ready. Well this is it. The weed from this plant has always been a 8-9 on the rector scale. You call it;;;;
V-1.JPG

and;
V-2.JPG

even another;
V-3.JPG

I'm hoping for afew good Oz's from her.
Well this one is the Iced Grapefruit. Man she has a sweet smell. And is a producer for sure. Maybe 4? $ wood be nice but it never works like that. Hey myself I feel anything with a elbow on it is a monster. This plant has potential. Here's her debuet in our flower room ;;;
IG-1.JPG

I took afew;
IG-2.JPG

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
IG-3.JPG

IG-4.JPG

They just got flushed withsome Clearx, then about 5 gollons of fresh water to leach it out. Well that about it here cept I put a Burmese, and a Sweeth Tooth in flower mode. They clain as short as 40 days on the flower. Man that wood be sweet. You can get another crop fliped over per year with it pretty easy. 40 days remains to be seen. Thanks for looking in and I hope alls Grass is Green.

Well I finally thought to add some days up. 52 seems to be a early jump. But I did clip some buddage for a sample. At 52 days. Crystal's running 33% clear, 66% cloudy. I plan on giving them abit longer. I'm going to go 'old school' on when I pull. Never use to use a scope. I don't doubt there is a prime time for the tich's. But personal tastes are endless. I harvest when the hairs seem like 75% of the hairs are browning and like 75% of those hairs are 75% dead looking. If that makes sense maybe you are as medicated as I am. Thinking back I went the first whole year here, with any benefit of MMJ. Well these are the samples this is Vantage;
Vantage-23.JPG

Vantage-12.JPG

and some Grapefruit;
Vantage-12.JPG

Grapefruit12.JPG

The Iced G is suppose to finnish in 56 days so the book says. Looks rite on the money as far as that goes. I have a second one going rite behind her. Shes 30 days in or so. The IG has a sweeeeeet smell. Kind of sort of might even remind some of grapefruit. Well I figgure within a week
Has all seen the pic's of the cup winners this year in High Time? Tangerine Dream from Barney's followed up bye Greenhouse Seed's Super Lemon Haze, and LA Cheese from The Green Place. THAt's the top 3. I really wanna look into whats a trip to a Cup wood run. Place looked Popping. The hardest thing for me is the Music. To it their own but I'm stuck on Classic Rook. And Regee and Rap are awful low to my personal tastes. I'm a Old fashion Southern Rock die hard. Or Classic Rock, Zep etc. Well thats it from BJ's place, afew more days till. Hope they hurry I need to space. I have a AMS to replace the hermied one. Thanks for reading and Keep em Green

Opps I messed up the pic set I'll get a pic of Iced Grapefruit That's all Vantage, BTW it's from CH-9 seeds and it calls for a 7 week frowering. It's atad future along than the IG Being 80% Cloudy 15% clear with one or two lite ambers going on. Migt think atad harder about pulling her tomarrow. But here's IG;
Grapefruit-1.JPG

Sorry for the brain fart. Keepe em Green

Well Pop's I read story that amber crystals are really at the turning point. Hence the rotten fruit thing. I did pull the Vantage. Shes 100% cloudy. And sure made the house smell sweet. Been awhile since we did a harvest. Bout time too, I was starting to run low on meds for everyone. Seems now I got Janet's Daughter in Law as a client also. Well been keeping her taken care of anyways. But now shes suppose to get her card. Might as well get it. It will open room for afew more plants, like I need that, Like the Hole in the Head thing. Yea Sisco they are about 1/4 Oz's dried Give take a gram. Iced Grapefruit is a monster. IF she does what shes suppose to do, I can for see a major strain for future grows. Janet's been trimming. I decided to take both. The Iced is looking better as far as yield than Vantage. Crystal production seemed alittle higher with the Vantage. IG has a sweet smell. But I'm hoping for 2 1/2 Oz's per. We'll see the buds are rock hard and sticky. Here's the Iced Grapefruit;
IG.JPG

And this is both hanging outside in the 'Office'. I like it out there to dry in. The Temp is cooler and Humidity is alittle higher, slowing the drying process. Makes for better tasting weed I think. Here they are;
Harvest19.JPG

Well thanks for looking in all and Keep em Green

Hey Sprout ! :)

Looking good old Buddy. Hanging honey it looks like to me. Your one hell of a grower and you always know when and how to do things. I can't ever thank you enough for all you've taught me.

Cool about another card holder. Now you can bring out those extra plants you've been growing! :high-five:

Take care of yourself and Miss J.

Back
Top Bottom