Timing the cationic drench

20160908_094346.jpg
Sour Diesel.... thoughts?

Thanks dr.zig . I've seen DocBud's post on latter age for 1st cat drench but couldn't find earlier age for cat drench. The pics you posted, is this your preferred age? Or touch early?

this plant is part of my first completely outdoor grow- there are a few others.. its maybe a 5,6 days earlier than I had given my indoor grows. :)
the plant above is in a windowsill planter, approx 3.5 gallons, plant is almost 4x4x4..
i believe its my seed, what shiggs called the 4CSins..i named it something else....cant remember right now...:tokin:
I found a nice 8 month cured Panama(+) bud, was vacuum sealed ;)

this plant is part of my first completely outdoor grow- there are a few others.. its maybe a 5,6 days earlier than I had given my indoor grows. :)
the plant above is in a windowsill planter, approx 3.5 gallons, plant is almost 4x4x4..
i believe its my seed, what shiggs called the 4CSins..i named it something else....cant remember right now...:tokin:
I found a nice 8 month cured Panama(+) bud, was vacuum sealed ;)

Ziggs you called yours Columbian Candy.

Oh and did somebody say 4Csins?
Sorry for the off topic post. Note the scissors for scale.
image16996.jpeg

I like to use the blue handled hydrofarm scissor with curved Ti blades. The curve gives u the oomf to get thru everything but the bottom stem, I can take down any thing thumb thickness or so with these, also great trimmers too. Although I have graduated to the springless ARS white handle with angled blade for actual trimming. Those blue handled ones are my fave tear down tool though

High fellow herbalists,:Namaste:
Flip +18. Got 4 plants nearing Cat Drench Time!!! :cheer::circle-of-love:
How many days you think I got? So excited! :cheer:
I'll guess maybe 2 days to a week. :hmmmm:
bloom_tent_flip_18_707tb_profile.jpg
bloom_tent_flip_18_707tb_bud.jpg
bloom_tent_flip_18_side_view2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom