Tomula's Living Organics In Soil With Olla Irrigation Perpetual Indoor Garden

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

So she goes to the 12/12 cycle in 10 minutes she grew up a bit and I chopped few more branches and now let the stretch begin!

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

Nice bush, Tomula! I found your journal just in time for the flower fun! :thumb:

Hi man, nice to have you on board. Take a seat and watch the story unfold. New pics coming on Thursday. Happy growing! :Namaste:

I love them:goodjob:
I'll wait till Monday to let the side branches grow some more. Then I will flip. I guess yours will be much larger under that 1000W. I will get bigger light too eventually as the 300W is kinda small for the tent. But still I'm curious too. Here are some more photos. I did some light pruning but no before/after photo. She is still enjoying her tea in somewhat larger quantities, I hope she will have enough for flower. I do enjoy my tea from her it calms the body nicely. Enjoy.

P1100192.JPG

P1100191.JPG

Happy growing. :love: :Namaste:

Damn sweet! :drool: I'm glad I'm not late for this. Keep it up, I'm in :)

I love them:goodjob:

They are so beautiful in the light and their new tent :circle-of-love:

Thank you all, I'm so hyped to watch her bloom. This is going very good so far and the soil is very forgiving. Welcome Oful, you got in here just in time! Cheers! :love: :thanks: :Namaste:

Plants are looking healthy,I'm not used to seeing the inside system with lights so it's a little different but from how dense they look it appears to be working, must be a completely different way of growing, here it's put out next to the rest of the garden vegetables and just treated as part of the normal garden, keep posting its imteresting to see.

Hello guys,
I'm currently sick so sorry for the lack of pictures I promised. Hopefully today or tomorrow. The canopy is well leveled and I hope she will show flowers soon. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Hello guys,
I'm currently sick so sorry for the lack of pictures I promised. Hopefully today or tomorrow. The canopy is well leveled and I hope she will show flowers soon. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Just get well soon, Nothing else matters :cheer:

Just get well soon, Nothing else matters :cheer:

True, thank you. The most important person in my life is me. May sound selfish but one cannot love others incapable of loving oneself. I still struggle to find the inner peace but I trust I will when I relocate my home and share it with my soulmate. I will grow her flower so I don't have to cut them for her everyday. I wish you all find the same happiness as I wish for myself. Now back to healing! :love: :Namaste:

True, thank you. The most important person in my life is me. May sound selfish but one cannot love others incapable of loving oneself. I still struggle to find the inner peace but I trust I will when I relocate my home and share it with my soulmate. I will grow her flower so I don't have to cut them for her everyday. I wish you all find the same happiness as I wish for myself. Now back to healing! :love: :Namaste:

EGO alert :laughtwo: :laughtwo: Get well Tomula and dont push yourself too hard, I'll just stay here refreshing the page bitting my nails while waiting for pictures :loopy:

EGO alert :laughtwo: :laughtwo: Get well Tomula and dont push yourself too hard, I'll just stay here refreshing the page bitting my nails while waiting for pictures :loopy:

Well one sometimes struggles with answering the question: Who I really am? What is the purpose of my stay on Earth? Answers to those questions cannot be found in books, TV or on a cereal box, they can only come from you. Once you know goals and yourself life becomes happier and easier. I know people who were given a big family firm and they do as parents tell them. The firm is in turmoil bad accidents happen there and nobody is happy. Father's ego is happy because money flows and his son is a firm manager. That's why I left as I do not want to be surrounded with people like that. My friend always wanted to be a nurse, she is now and is very happy. I know how to grow stuff and am always learning. I now the organic living way is my way. The moment you stop learning you stop living. Become zombie. But hey that's just my view. Thank you. This post is OP but I will fix it with this video:

How to Grow Organic Cannabis Indoors - YouTube

And you are a beautiful person :Namaste:
You will find both inner peace and your soulmate I am sure of it!!
And it is true. If I can't love my inner self.. I can't love anyone else
Life is not measured in things or money made.
It is measured in HOW well you protect and feed your heart and soul. With that, HELPING and healing you and/or others.
Hope you feel better soon:love:

Well one sometimes struggles with answering the question: Who I really am? What is the purpose of my stay on Earth? Answers to those questions cannot be found in books, TV or on a cereal box, they can only come from you. Once you know goals and yourself life becomes happier and easier. I know people who were given a big family firm and they do as parents tell them. The firm is in turmoil bad accidents happen there and nobody is happy. Father's ego is happy because money flows and his son is a firm manager. That's why I left as I do not want to be surrounded with people like that. My friend always wanted to be a nurse, she is now and is very happy. I know how to grow stuff and am always learning. I now the organic living way is my way. The moment you stop learning you stop living. Become zombie. But hey that's just my view. Thank you. This post is OP but I will fix it with this video:

How to Grow Organic Cannabis Indoors - YouTube

Hey Buddy, this post gave me toughts deeper than my sorrow after breaking my first bong

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Buddy, this post gave me toughts deeper than my sorrow after breaking my first bong

The way you call into a forest, the way it echoes back. Worry not just treat others the way you want to be treated. Everything comes back to you one way or another.

And now some pictures of the girl. She started to flower right now, there are some fresh pistils on her in larger quantities. A have also moved the fan onto a stool as the oscillating was compromised when hung down. Did some very light pruning. She drinks like a boss and looks amazingly healthy. I hope she will have enough nutrients for the flowering stage. The tea is added to every watering. I have also ordered 100W LED DIY light for vegetative stage, I hope it will work I may even make whole fixture out of 100W LEDs (5 of them). Time will tell, right now check the photos!

P1100193.JPG

P1100194.JPG

P1100196.JPG

P1100197.JPG

P1100199.JPG

P1100200.JPG

P1100202.JPG

:love: Thank you and happy growing! :love:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom