Tomula's Living Organics In Soil With Olla Irrigation Perpetual Indoor Garden

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

Nice clip. Tent looks clean, doing well. Plant looks happy.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

Nice clip. Tent looks clean, doing well. Plant looks happy.

Thank you for the kind words. You too are doing well. :thumb:

So I'm going on holiday for a week tomorrow. So this is the last batch of photos for a while. Today I have found some hopping insect of darker color eating the trimmed leaves. They only stay on the ground and the big girl is not affected. What can those be? You can see the eaten leaves on the ground in the previous pictures. Anyways feeding will be doubled and I've trimmed her and did some LST. I'm happy for the results as I placed the shortest stem in the middle. Hopefully she'll be ready for flower in few weeks.

P1090336.JPG

P1090333.JPG

P10903371.JPG

P1090338.JPG

P1090340.JPG

Happy growing! :Namaste:

well catepillar /worms /snails are from outside..is there a chance you dragged them in there?
You need to do something otherwise you will have problems leaving..

Well it looks like thrips. I make sure my friend is going to use some insecticidal soap daily. And I'm looking for other solutions right now. Well new day new experience. Better throw those leaves out next time. Thanks.

Well it looks like thrips. I make sure my friend is going to use some insecticidal soap daily. And I'm looking for other solutions right now. Well new day new experience. Better throw those leaves out next time. Thanks.
Message Sue. I remember her battling them once. She may have a good way to get rid of them.

:passitleft:

Message Sue. I remember her battling them once. She may have a good way to get rid of them.

:passitleft:

Thank you for the tip, I will do that. So far I have found that spinosad is very effective, as adding blue sticky pads. I will get both tomorrow. And also see what Sue did. I don't want to use soap because of the worms. Right now I'm looking at Diatomaceous earth, which I might not use (worms), but definitely get some pure-grade to eat, as silica it is important for bones and skin, plus it helps with protection against all the aluminium they spray. Now that's amazing how pests can help you in unexpected ways. Next time we will prepare our soil better and use some cloth to cover the top of my soil and water by ollas. I've already bought 4 small pots, now I need to find non-toxic waterproof way to put them together and I'll test them in September. I'm also planning to do training experiments with very young cannabis plants as I have 2 pounds of hemp seeds lying around. Something like super early topping and root topping/pruning. The fan keeps them off the plant so far and she has very strong stems, I had hard time bending them. Ok that's for now, back to study. :Namaste:

Hope u get that problem hanndled so u come home to awesome healty plant.

Thanks for the support! It's nothing major as they cannot climb the plants with the fan on. I have heard that they don't like wet places, so I'm thinking about paper layer, together with straw both kept wet with spray and it will help the soil staying wet longer. There are so many possibilities, now I don't know what to do :D I've also came by this video, on my favorite channel:

How to Control Bugs and Pests on Cannabis Organically - YouTube

I will also look at adding finer mesh to the intake to prevent anything from flying inside. Cheers!

now you are traveling, but I hope all is well in your tent.. the traps will do good too.

HI
Soon you will return from vacation and please tell me that you got my letter in the mail!!!!!!

Less talking more looking!

P1100171.JPG

P1100172.JPG

P1100173.JPG

P1100174.JPG

P1100175.JPG

P1100178.JPG

P1100176.JPG

P1100177.JPG

P1100179.JPG

P1100180.JPG

P1100182.JPG

Me like. Welcome home buddy. :passitleft:

Thank you man. She is drinking her tea with taste. I've also decided to get some side bud action going, somebody gotta par with your flux, right? Although I got all the vertical space... do not take it personal I gotta have some objectives man :D :high-five: I like your chilled and relaxed ride. Enjoy.

Cheers. :love: :Namaste:

now you are traveling, but I hope all is well in your tent.. the traps will do good too.

HI
Soon you will return from vacation and please tell me that you got my letter in the mail!!!!!!

Hi Birdie thanks for everything. Traps in place and the thrips got spinosad shower and do not feel like coming back.

I am glad you came back to healthy tent :)

Keep the growing going :)

Looking great in there. Keep up good work.

Thanks man, I will. I will get hopefully somewhat even and sturdy canopy at the end of next week and consider flowering.

Back
Top Bottom