Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

My water hardness is between 180-220 mg/ l. Depending which water source it comes from. We have more than one here.
I recieved an email from my county extension service. Just found it in my emails posted from about a week ago.
They must be busy. I sent the request for it over two months ago.
Nothing about individual readings of cal and mag which I also requested.

Find yer water report online

I found mine, and now can read it

Post it here

Ahh Sheds here, he is who got me to understand it

Find yer water report online

I found mine, and now can read it

Post it here
I have posted it before it doesn't tell you anything except how much lead , chlorine and fluoride it has. That's why I contacted the extension service.

I can certainly dig it up...

Gotta be more than what u posted

Mine
Screenshot_20200103-141620~2.png

I'm no whiz when it comes to stuff like this but from I've been reading the last little while there's a relationship between water hardness and water alkalinity. The below article explains it nicely. I bolded the part that interests me the most.
I'm thinking if her water is that hard then her water is very alkaline as well unless it's treated before it gets to the toilet.

ALKALINITY VS WATER HARDNESS
Alkalinity and water hardness are fairly similar - essentially they both come from sources in nature. Water moves through rocks (and picks up minerals as it does so) on its way to rivers and lakes. When limestone and dolomite dissolve in water, one half of the molecule is calcium or magnesium (the "hardness") and the other half is the carbonate (the "alkalinity"). This means that the level of water hardness and alkalinity in a place will be very similar. However, they are very separate measurements, and have very different importance.

Back
Top Bottom