Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

super cool you picked up on the handle ... only the german members here ever mentioned it

I can only remember dirty German phrases for some reason......

Möcheste du meine Schlange sehen!?!?

i don't speak german but i somehow feel i need a shower now.. preferably not golden...

not good but better.
lot less worried. my sister pissed off to vegas at the worst of it. was happy to have covered her this past christmas. she knew what to do when needed....

not good but better.
lot less worried. my sister pissed off to vegas at the worst of it. was happy to have covered her this past christmas. she knew what to do when needed....

Glad to hear that there is some improvement. It's nice that you can be there for them. Sucks that your sister left you to do everything. Sound like something that my brother would do.
My parents live 6 hours away. They had the flu last week and it was hard being so far away from them and worrying that they weren't being taken care of properly.

Glad to hear that there is some improvement. It's nice that you can be there for them. Sucks that your sister left you to do everything. Sound like something that my brother would do.
My parents live 6 hours away. They had the flu last week and it was hard being so far away from them and worrying that they weren't being taken care of properly.

my sister lives 6 minutes from my folks and might show up when i am bbqing or it's christmas.
i make sure to do stuff there just so she'll show. sigh.

Mornin y'all.

I believe that with my hard water I may be having a cal excess. The bottoms of my pots are crusty. The leaves on the PP especially are contorting. Another sign of cal excess.

View media item 1749097
I may douche the PP today since she is the one suffering the most. They are all ready to be fed.

I went down a skosh to 5gr/gallon.
I got busy with lawyers today and didn't have time to look further into it before lights off. The plants were dry and going limp so I figured I had better just feed them at a lower dose.

Highya VG,

I've been in your situation before. Alls I could think of was to flush. After I did, the ladies responded well.

Love the Purple Punch. She looks very Sativa-ish. I like that. Her buds are looking very nice also. Come to think about it, all the ladies looked very nice. Cheers

They are still on a three day cycle. Thursday will be flush day then.
They aren't rootbound at all, I checked that. Temps have been no lower than 68. Rh has been at around 45%.
It seems like my Pro Mix gets a hard crust on the top now as well.
I was thinking too much calcium in my water. All of the damage is at the top of the plant.
Here is a leaf under 7000k you can see that it's pretty dark.

Maybe not too dark but the wrong shade of green..... A blueish hue?? It's a Purple Punch plant so I can't really tell. Lol.
I figure we should take that into account.

Am I rambling yet?? It was just 420...

Back
Top Bottom