Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Lebowski challenge!!!!
Lmao, it’s been a little while since I watched it, but I remember it being a little weird and slow paced. Not necessarily Shed’s taste (assuming I have Shed pegged right). I figured I’d ruffle someone’s feathers with that statement! :laughtwo:

Lmao, it’s been a little while since I watched it, but I remember it being a little weird and slow paced. Not necessarily Shed’s taste (assuming I have Shed pegged right). I figured I’d ruffle someone’s feathers with that statement! :laughtwo:
Sam Elliot's moustace made a cameo in it.
Lol.

It can be a bit slow... The reason for the challenge.

Beautiful garden V :green_heart: ;)
Highya Z.
Aside from a little K def, it's doing well.
Looks better from afar. :laughtwo:
I'll get some really nice smoke out of it.

Every grow....a little better. I'm hoping to continue this upward trend.

The plants look exactly like the should VG!

Okkkkk, it’s better than big Lebowski and office space. Weren’t your prime years during the 80s??
I was born in the late 50s so you tell me when my prime years were, as I have no idea :). Also, my taste in movies has definitely changed since I wore a younger man's clothes.
Lmao, it’s been a little while since I watched it, but I remember it being a little weird and slow paced. Not necessarily Shed’s taste (assuming I have Shed pegged right). I figured I’d ruffle someone’s feathers with that statement!
There is little worse than being pegged wrong, so there's that. I'm okay with slower (I liked Mike Leigh's Another Year) but I do want good writing and acting.

We'll see...

I've been having dreams about you, Shed. Lol.

They are beyond strange.
The first one was a few days ago. I had a dream that you were forcing me to knead human teeth into dough.
I kept telling you it wouldn't bake correctly.

Yesterday I had one where you covered me in strips of dough and baked me into a mummy.

So...bread related.
Anyone good at interpreting dreams???

There is little worse than being pegged wrong, so there's that. I'm okay with slower (I liked Mike Leigh's Another Year) but I do want good writing and acting.

We'll see...
Well the only way to find out is for to to actually sit down and watch them and give us your verdict!!

Whispers of my first auto grow.....gonna need some support.

Back
Top Bottom