Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

Yesterday I had one where you covered me in strips of dough and baked me into a mummy.

So...bread related.
Anyone good at interpreting dreams???
Obviously........ being baked is something you think about all the time...

Midnight snack idea:

1580849639404.jpeg

Looking beautiful there "V" I really :green_heart: the garden. I'm so jelly.....lol....;):)
Highya Z. :passitleft:
Only a few weeks left. Excited to see these buds double in size....hopefully. Lol.
Your girls are doing great. MC should give you similar or better results.
Just watch your plants closely when you get around 5.5gr/gal or over. They can darken up fast.

Highya Z. :passitleft:
Only a few weeks left. Excited to see these buds double in size....hopefully. Lol.
Your girls are doing great. MC should give you similar or better results.
Just watch your plants closely when you get around 5.5gr/gal or over. They can darken up fast.
Thank you "V", I just bumped up my MC to 4.5g/gal last watering yesterday. I figure on flipping beginning in March around the first. Keeping my fingers crossed, and thank you again for the information. :green_heart: :)

A repost from a help thread. Though I would drop it here as well.

Indica and Sativa are dated terms
These terms were generically used to refer to cannabis plants as an all-encompassing classification of their effects based on their appearances. A tall plant with skinny leaves would be called a Sativa cultivar, and would have stimulating psychoactive effects. Short fat plants were called Indica cultivars, and would offer sedative effects.

We now know these terms are inaccurate on multiple counts. The term “Sativa” comes from the subspecies “Cannabis Sativa” or C. Sativa, of the genus Cannabis.

There has been much debate over the accuracy and application of the inclusion of Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Ruderalis (a short, rugged cannabis subspecies native to Asia and Eastern Europe), and the scientific community largely sticks to using C. Sativa as the sole subspecies.

“I think the classical characterization of Indica versus Sativa is not very helpful when you’re trying to understand what the active agents in the product are going to be.” -Jason Busse, McMaster University’s Centre for Medicinal Cannabis Research

Cultivars and the endocannabinoid system
Hybrid cultivars draw upon the benefits of both NLV and BLV plants to produce new, tailored highs and effects.

Each of our endocannabinoid systems (the biological system that determines your sense of wellbeing) reacts differently to certain cannabinoid and terpene profiles. By interbreeding different varietals, growers can create plants that combine sedative and stimulating properties. In both cases, these new hybrid plants would draw upon both the stimulating and relaxing characteristics of NLV and BLV parents to create a one-of-a-kind experience.

How varieties are determined
With the prevalence of hybrid plants, it has become almost impossible to accurately judge the effects of a cannabis cultivar solely on its physical appearance. As neurologist and cannabis researcher Ethan Russo Ph.D. put it, “You cannot tell the effects a plant will have based on its shape—the shape of its leaflets, its size, or how tall it is…What we really should be honing in on is the chemical composition of the plant.”

If you had mold on your buds would you...

A. Throw the molded buds out?
B. Use them in something such as a topical?
C. Be an Askhole and go against everyone's suggestions, bud wash it and smoke it anyway because it is so awesomely dank??

If you had mold on your buds would you...

A. Throw the molded buds out?
B. Use them in something such as a topical?
C. Be an Askhole and go against everyone's suggestions, bud wash it and smoke it anyway because it is so awesomely dank??

Oh hell yes C for sure

That's how I roll bitches!!!!!

Nice snippets back there about the classification stuff. That;s why I’m more likely to say ‘indica‘ type buzz, or ‘sativa‘ type... Ethan Russo is a total hero! WHat “help thread” did they come from (you mentioned)?

the biological system that determines your sense of wellbeing)
It does a lot more than that - although it does that too. The ECS is actually responsible for maintaining balance between all the other systems. So it’s not only your sense of well-being, it’s your actual well-being ;)

Nice snippets back there about the classification stuff. That;s why I’m more likely to say ‘indica‘ type buzz, or ‘sativa‘ type... Ethan Russo is a total hero! WHat “help thread” did they come from (you mentioned)?

It does a lot more than that - although it does that too. The ECS is actually responsible for maintaining balance between all the other systems. So it’s not only your sense of well-being, it’s your actual well-being ;)
Really?That's cool.
This is the help thread. Just a short one. I put that info in it.

Oh god the pink/blurple headache! o_O:straightface: Anyway - it was a regular help thread, i though you’d meant a thread someone had started there about this stuff (classifications and ECS etc.). Sorry i went there! :rofl:

We ought to include blurple warnings!
Sorry Amy. I know. It's an assault to the senses.

Back
Top Bottom