Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

I think I need to go back a little further. I came in where everyone's recommending movies for Shed. He references Airplane a lot so I'd like to recommend Loaded Weapon 1.

Also id just like to say that I've been blurple free now for nearly a month and I'm feeling much better for it.

I did see a pic of your plants VG. Looking good!
:passitleft:

Highya VG,

It's been awhile since I said "Hi"! Your camera skills are much better than mine. Practice never hurts. Good job with the trich pics. Looks like they have a while left. Great job with your ladies!! Cheers

Yay for no leaf loss :yahoo: Booooo for having to use the snow as water but an awesome idea in a pinch:love: nice photo work and they are looking yummmy:Namaste:

I think I need to go back a little further. I came in where everyone's recommending movies for Shed. He references Airplane a lot so I'd like to recommend Loaded Weapon 1.

Also id just like to say that I've been blurple free now for nearly a month and I'm feeling much better for it.

I did see a pic of your plants VG. Looking good!
Boop! ***pokes your nose***
Highya Peanut!
Glad to see you ova here.
White lighting is much nicer. The blurples give me headaches.
Gonna DM you about soil....just to annoy you. :love:
Let's smoke baby!!!!:passitleft:
Got some Massive Attack on...time to boogie.:slide:

Highya VG,

It's been awhile since I said "Hi"! Your camera skills are much better than mine. Practice never hurts. Good job with the trich pics. Looks like they have a while left. Great job with your ladies!! Cheers
Hi Bode. :ciao:The pics didn't turn out too bad. Need a bit more practice and a tripod. That would help immensely. I think they around 2-3 weeks still. I have to check dates.
Yay for no leaf loss :yahoo: Booooo for having to use the snow as water but an awesome idea in a pinch:love: nice photo work and they are looking yummmy:Namaste:
It took about 1.5 buckets of snow to make a half bucket of melt. PITA but worth a try for now. I'm not looking forward to digging more snow to refill that thing. It's frickin cold out!! I did not enjoy it the first time.....
It really is. VG’s harnessed the power of cookie creativity for sure!
:idea: I should eat a cookie. Lol.

Highya Peanut!
:laughtwo: :love: :laughtwo: Cute

Hi Bode. :ciao:The pics didn't turn out too bad. Need a bit more practice and a tripod. That would help immensely. I think they around 2-3 weeks still. I have to check dates.
:thumb:

It took about 1.5 buckets of snow to make a half bucket of melt. PITA but worth a try for now. I'm not looking forward to digging more snow to refill that thing. It's frickin cold out!! I did not enjoy it the first time....
That sucks :straightface: wish I could send you some RO water so you wouldn’t have to be out in that! My tap sucks too!:hug:

:idea: I should eat a cookie. Lol.
You probably should :love::laughtwo:

Highya Peanut!
after I look in a tent with blurple LED's my vision goes almost totally green for a minute or two. Pretty worrying really

Ok. I've sparked my doob and need some tunes. I was listening to Blixa Bargeld earlier but may need something a little cheerier for this lol. Massive Attack it is

A day without leaf loss is a day without leaf loss! :welldone:

He references Airplane a lot so I'd like to recommend Loaded Weapon 1.
I've never actually seen Airplane, just the reference clips on YouTube. :oops:

Shirley that's not a problem here, is it?
Gonna DM you about soil....just to annoy you.
Yes, do! We would spend more time hearing about how great the grow is going and less time worrying when it's all going to go to shit. Tell him not to use the soil with the bacon in it while you're at it...
I'm not looking forward to digging more snow to refill that thing. It's frickin cold out!!
It's much harder to shovel snow when it's warm, so there's that.

after I look in a tent with blurple LED's my vision goes almost totally green for a minute or two. Pretty worrying really
Oh. That's just your retinas burning sweetie.
Yeah. Mine did that too. No Bueno.

Back
Top Bottom