Trala’s Tent

Did you increase your light intensity and/or lower the lights with Bic Bee (your Mimosa)? She's so sensitive I've been wondering how to manage that when I flip her from veg to flower. I "assume" she will want more intense light during flower so would take the increase in intensity/lights being closer, but I am not sure with this girl. How did you approach her?
Okay so as far as increasing and decreasing intensity, I have no idea how to turn them up and dow. I think they are on full intensity. I control it through moving them from the distance from the lights.

The flowers are 30cm from my lights and my veg are 45cm

My bees are awake and smiling!

🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛

Those Bloom Room Feelzzzzzz

6B93EA44-B7F3-4792-A45A-CE274FB8CC25.jpeg

Bic has decided to turn her flowers on 🌹🌹🌹

EC8FD785-FBBB-4820-90C7-B222B0A50A39.jpeg

My Veg Tent is filling nicely :) Its an overcast and rainy day so I’m going to let them play in the rain.

9588FF7C-FBDF-4509-99DA-04C8BB920C30.jpeg

Sorry I've been scarce. Since starting to feel better, I've been super busy and I'm pages behind on everyone's thread but I'm trying to read at least one thread a day and today was Trala's. :love:

Did you harvest a plant in the past week? If so, congrats on that!

The glitter pics both still showed some clear. The pics for the second plant had more clear and hardly any amber than the first plant, in my opinion.

Your Christmas decorations look great! I've only thought about putting mine up so far. :laughtwo:

The auto you accidentally topped when it was flowering is how Boo tops her autos. Speaking of which, I know @DeeBoy is an auto expert but don't forget @BooWho2. She has grown some really big autos, too.

The rest of your ladies look great. The auto did, too. Nice to see Floramingo (a?) again.

I got your PM. I need more info, please. :battingeyelashes:

Sorry I've been scarce. Since starting to feel better, I've been super busy and I'm pages behind on everyone's thread but I'm trying to read at least one thread a day and today was Trala's. :love:
Have you? Good to hear you’re feeling better :) As you can see same shit different page lollling.
Did you harvest a plant in the past week? If so, congrats on that!
I took Simba down. I so wish I’d kept that Circle of Life video I took after she was born. I still inner lol when I think about it.
The glitter pics both still showed some clear. The pics for the second plant had more clear and hardly any amber than the first plant, in my opinion.
Your Christmas decorations look great! I've only thought about putting mine up so far. :laughtwo:
Looks magical at night. I’ll get a pic tonight. Makes me big smile every single evening.
The auto you accidentally topped when it was flowering is how Boo tops her autos. Speaking of which, I know @DeeBoy is an auto expert but don't forget @BooWho2. She has grown some really big autos, too.
Dee Boy and I have been friends since I joined. I’m interested in learning his auto grow steps. That’s not to take anything away from my best girl Boo. As you know we have a Wookiee Collab coming up in 2023. I’m really looking forward to growing beside her and learning from her mad auto skills.
The rest of your ladies look great. The auto did, too. Nice to see Floramingo (a?) again.
Thank you.
I got your PM. I need more info, please. :battingeyelashes:

Can you be more specific about what info you want? You know I’m doing a Wookiee journal with Boo and Carmen in 2023. You’ve voiced you wanted to do a joint journal. I realised this morning I didn’t initially include you which I felt bad about because I’m all about doing my best to be inclusive, so I messaged you. My PM was an invitation to you. An invitation asking if you want to join in the grow fun.

Probably easier to just reply to the PM I sent, requesting exactly which part you need further explained rather than doing it here tho. :battingeyelashes:

Okay so as far as increasing and decreasing intensity, I have no idea how to turn them up and dow. I think they are on full intensity. I control it through moving them from the distance from the lights.

Thanks, thats about how I run them normally. Appreciate the sanity check.

Omg so 2 things.

1. I am looking at myself in a hairdressers cape with a colour cooking and I’m seriously wondering if I’ve always been this fucking hideous

And

2. My grow style has actually gotten worse in the last year, not better. And I think I know why.

Proof I’m regressing not progressing.

I started thinking about previous yields, as I seem to average 3oz per plant now. So I think I know why. In fact I think I was told why but I didn’t listen. My lights are too far from my plants! I’m growing these huge plants that only yield 3-4oz. I looked at a drying Simba today and I’ll be lucky to get 3 1/2 ounces. The only changes I’ve made are nutes and light positioning.

I think I’ll be lucky to get 3oz off that huge Zkittles Olivia, who was 3 times the size of Carcasses girl. While I’m defs not about yield, I’m not getting the most out of my plants.

I’m going to make changes going forward.

1. I am looking at myself in a hairdressers cape with a colour cooking and I’m seriously wondering if I’ve always been this fucking hideous
Tra, Tra, Tra, you're being far too hard on yourself, beginning to sound like Harry & Megan. Snap out of it girl and get your laughing gear back on!
I started thinking about previous yields, as I seem to average 3oz per plant now. So I think I know why. In fact I think I was told why but I didn’t listen. My lights are too far from my plants! I’m growing these huge plants that only yield 3-4oz. I looked at a drying Simba today and I’ll be lucky to get 3 1/2 ounces. The only changes I’ve made are nutes and light positioning.
So far I have not grown under artificial lights but if the light source is too far away it makes some sense that yields may be affected. But if you've now sussed it out, that's another reason to put a smile on your face that your future yields are on the rise! :ganjamon:

Mars Hydro LED….for models where there is no visible external dimmer control knob

there are 4 Phillips head screws along with 2 small metal brackets that mount the Meanwell LED driver onto the top of your light fixture….

if you remove those 4 screws the driver comes off and then turn the driver upside down so you can see the bottom of the driver…

there are 2 small ”bungs” aka dust covers or rubber caps. Poke a small screwdriver in there and pry the rubber cap off and under there is a set screw for dimming.

stamped in the metal housing beside the set screws are the words Vo adjust and Io adjust…. Vo adjust is the correct set screw to use for dimming.

edit to add: yes ma’am prolly set to full power as the factory default setting

Tra, Tra, Tra, you're being far too hard on yourself, beginning to sound like Harry & Megan. Snap out of it girl and get your laughing gear back on!
I did laugh at this....probs shouldn't hav
if you remove those 4 screws the driver comes off and then turn the driver upside down so you can see the bottom of the driver…
Can't wait to see the toolbelt make another appearance.

And cheers for the info, amazing what peeps know.

Omg so 2 things.

And

2. My grow style has actually gotten worse in the last year, not better. And I think I know why.

Proof I’m regressing not progressing.

I think I’ll be lucky to get 3oz off that huge Zkittles Olivia, who was 3 times the size of Carcasses girl. While I’m defs not about yield, I’m not getting the most out of my plants.

I’m going to make changes going forward.
3 Ounce is nice but if you can get more buzzing lol.

OMG! Why do you hurt me?! Not Hazza and Megs!! Anyone but them!

Google it! It’s a thing I tells ya! Ask your wife! I think it’s a ploy. The hairdresser has us sitting, ugly cape, colour cooking, with nothing but our own faces to stare at. And under that blazing spotlight your face just becomes more hideous!

Then when it comes time to style, dry and straighten and he whips that cape off, you turn to the mirror and you’re suddenly gorgeous (I wasn’t but the contrast of super ugly to ordinary makes you think you are lol). It’s like a magic trick!

958854D5-FBC2-40FC-82CA-D6598F35D005.jpeg

So far I have not grown under artificial lights but if the light source is too far away it makes some sense that yields may be affected. But if you've now sussed it out, that's another reason to put a smile on your face that your future yields are on the rise! :ganjamon:
While sitting hideous in my cape, I had time to look back at my grows, I was literally shook to see I’m doing worse, by a fucking long shot too. Healthier plants fo sho. But much much lower yield. And much uglier.

Me: my lights are too low. My plants don’t like it. Im raising them
You guys: You’re wrong, lower them
Me: yeah nah

Fast forward a few grows

Me: Oh. My. Fucking. Goddddddd! I have my light waaaay too high!
You guys: :eyeroll:

But no one says “I told you so!”. I am totes an I told you so-er. Prolly a quality I should change tbh..

Lollling!

And good morning Stunger :)

Mars Hydro LED….for models where there is no visible external dimmer control knob

there are 4 Phillips head screws along with 2 small metal brackets that mount the Meanwell LED driver onto the top of your light fixture….

there are 2 small ”bungs” aka dust covers or rubber caps. Poke a small screwdriver in there and pry the rubber cap off and under there is a set screw for dimming.

stamped in the metal housing beside the set screws are the words Vo adjust and Io adjust…. Vo adjust is the correct set screw to use for dimming.

edit to add: yes ma’am prolly set to full power as the factory default setting
Hi 013

Always a fountain of knowledge, thanks for that :)

Sounds easy enough. I will defs remove those 4 screws and have a look at the driver. And when I say I defs will, I totally won’t. Lollling!

Really good to see you K. I’ve missed your input.

I need it atm. I’ve fucking regressed. Healthier plants, super low yields.

I did laugh at this....probs shouldn't hav
You can’t help it. It’s what cunts do!

L o l l i n g !
Can't wait to see the toolbelt make another appearance.

And cheers for the info, amazing what peeps know.
Speaking of my tool belt. Omg I HATE my tape measure. He has 4 of them. I wanted the orange one, coz it’s like a sunshiney measurer. But he would only let me keep the one that’s has Fat Max written on it. I think it’s wrong to fat shame even a tape measure. Every time I measured Olivia my brain says tsk. But between you and I, if ever there was a fat tape measure, it’s fucking max. The thing weighs a ton! Not even joking.

So a bit of news, I am so excited! I literally haven’t been this excited since [*Edited by Admin (me) due to lewd and inappropriate language*] I am seeing The Offspring tonight! And to add to the adventure we are staying in a fucking mint hotel!

I still remember the first song I heard. My 21ish year old self, driving my little blue Corolla unlicensed, I had to get in the car through the passenger side door coz my drivers door literally fell off its hinges and it was tied shut to the back door. My son in his chair in the back. Driving home from spending a night with my booty caller. He would ring requesting I come, and stop and get smokes/grog/drugs on the way, and I loved him so much I would run to him.

After another night of being used this came on my radio. And omg, it was like a slap to my face! “I know, I’m being used, that’s okay because I like the abuse. I know he’s playing with me coz I’m just a sucker with no self esteem…” The lyrics punched me in the heart.

So tonight I’m going to see them! And I’m so happy! I’m going half styled/half groupie. Waist up, nice top, tasteful earrings, hair and makes up, waist down, leather look pants and ankle boots. Coz geriatric groupies united will never be defeated! Lollinggg!

If they open with this I’ll pee my fucking pants!

Back
Top Bottom