Trala’s Tent

I'm still seeing a lot of clear trichs on the calyxes.
It looks great though.
Thanks Mel. She’s only slight. I’ll be lucky to get an ounce off her, but what she lacks in weight, she makes up for in quality. She’s a gormay gormai gormaye really fancy smoke.

Well I had a HUGE night, with minimal sleep.

It must have been a big one coz I’ve awoken in a wet spot with two guys..a dog… a monkey… and a koala.

I’m waaaaaaaay too old for this shit!

Okay I’m gonna do my usual summary, but first I want to shout out to those of us who were/are single parents. I raised my son on my own, and after having my grandsons last night, I have no idea how I did it! I just want to say if you did it, and survived - GO YOU!

My man was my wingman, and thank god too. Just trying to stop the one year old from killing himself is a job in itself! But keeping two of them alive/entertained for over 16 hours was almost impossible.

I am trying to stop the one year old from eating dog biscuits while trying to explain to the older one why a slug doesn’t have a shell without saying “because it’s not a fucking snail”. Then there is a whole species conversation, which while scintillating had to be cut short coz Mr 1 has pooed his nappy/diaper again..

We made our yearly Christmas bikkies for daddy. I started this tradition when Mr 4 was born.

They look super innocent, but they are literally covered in every bacteria known to man. Mr 1 literally sneezed into the dough. They are basically a covid vaccine in a cookie.

Happy Sunday! I really hope you’re living your best life. And for those who aren’t, I hope there’s better days ahead. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with the poster Buds Buddy, his wife is at the end stage of a cruel disease process. Pop into his thread and send him sunshine if you feel so inclined. A kind word from a stranger can bring such comfort. It really can. Xo

Buds Buddy’s SIP Grow

Now 1,2,3 back to me…

Omg I still have another week of holidays, and best part! My man is back at work! I love the guy, but the thought of a couple of day alone is just so delish!

Sunday Summary

This old scrubber is looking worn out! Lol she is her usual gigantic messy armed self and still has a couple of weeks of cooking time.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Flip Age: 71
Days Flowering: 42

C603BD5E-79FA-49D9-AA7B-A51541C1D03D.jpeg

My redemption song Bic is really starting to hit those notes 🎶 I’m super proud of this plant. She was one of my least memorable starters. Do you remember how stunted she was? Proves just because you were born a fuck up doesn’t mean you need to stay one. Do the work and magic happens.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Flip Age: 81
Days Flowering: 1

0861C781-B0DB-4448-BAF8-45D5DDAC8794.jpeg

Jazzy jazz hands just being her awesome beautifully horrendously stinking self. My son is obsessed with this plant lol!

Jazzy Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days Flowering: 39

70E1E464-89DB-4178-9494-9AE5EC5B0310.jpeg

I uppotted this Stinkstar yesterday. I don’t have any real reason when I uppot. I just do it when I feel like it lol. She’s a great shade of green and her growth is good. She is now in her forever pot and I’m going to flip her in two weeks.

Stinky Bee aka Runtz Muffin
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

05D6C8E2-EC97-4FB9-BFAB-6FB6BF187C79.jpeg

Wednesday is remarkably shorter after taking off those branches. I’m not sure if the secondary topping will negatively affect her. Either way she looks better for it. Well I think she does lol.

Wednesday Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Days Flowering: 2

D5BF860A-D802-4011-8CA1-F84415B10FCC.jpeg

Pee looks nothing like a MJ plant, yet. She’s revegging like a little freak.

Pee Bee aka Zkittles
Monstercropped Clone

61B0AB8A-0236-4385-8FF4-8D53028409B9.jpeg

Introducing my newest bee MiMi. I have no signs of new life yet, but no signs of death/necrosis either, so she’s a 50:50 starter lol. She’s still having gentle day sun and top up lighting to get to that 18 hours. I keep my seedlings in a humidity dome for around a week.

MiMi Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Ordinary Clone

E51209F7-88ED-4059-B81F-1D8F30FC0A22.jpeg

That’s enough rambling from me. Stay sexy and …….

(if you are mentally saying the next part, just know I’m big smiling).

If you aren’t, bye Felicia LOLLINGGGGG!

Okay I’m gonna do my usual summary, but first I want to shout out to those of us who were/are single parents. I raised my son on my own, and after having my grandsons last night, I have no idea how I did it! I just want to say if you did it, and survived - GO YOU!

My man was my wingman, and thank god too. Just trying to stop the one year old from killing himself is a job in itself! But keeping two of them alive/entertained for over 16 hours was almost impossible.

I am trying to stop the one year old from eating dog biscuits while trying to explain to the older one why a slug doesn’t have a shell without saying “because it’s not a fucking snail”. Then there is a whole species conversation, which while scintillating had to be cut short coz Mr 1 has pooed his nappy/diaper again..

We made our yearly Christmas bikkies for daddy. I started this tradition when Mr 4 was born.

They look super innocent, but they are literally covered in every bacteria known to man. Mr 1 literally sneezed into the dough. They are basically a covid vaccine in a cookie.
Its a crazy lifestyle lol

Looking lovely Tra!
Thank you Stunger.

Its a crazy lifestyle lol
They are a love collision, germ giving, need penicillin, laughter driven, destroy my kitchen, pair of villains lollllingggg!

They both make my life so much better. They make us love each other more. They really do.

Do the work and magic happens! I like that a lot! I can see why your son is obsessed with Jazzy! What a frost show! I bet she waves her hands in the breeze!
Well it’s not entirely magic, coz you do the work. It’s more a reward I guess. She is so delish.

My man and I got fucking munted last night. And on reflection I can pin point the exact moment we both got our giggles on.

I noticed his ciggie had a big ash.

Me: omg your ash!
Me: see if you can smoke the whole ciggie without dropping it
Me: *clapping* HERCULES! HERCULES! HERCULES!

I’m gonna patent it as a new game for bogans!

I’d like to present Ciggie Jenga!

4793D3B6-F906-4978-9279-ECE595C36314.jpeg

The truth is also a funny thing. Him and I reminiscing my sons many car accidents

Me: no he was driving to work when it happened
Him: no he wasn’t he fell asleep driving on the highway going in the opposite direction

Me: no he was running late for work
Him: no he was speeding while eating a burger

Me: I’m taking this to messenger!

So shouldn’t have taken it to messenger…

BF85D258-A839-4443-94A5-D210E70BD5A5.jpeg
801A1EF4-D172-402A-8701-DEFB4006BBB1.jpeg
DAEB2ED7-D347-4F07-93C8-A0CDD55BE079.jpeg
C0A89940-8DD5-4C33-8170-E889AA685A1B.jpeg

Thank you Stunger.

They are a love collision, germ giving, need penicillin, laughter driven, destroy my kitchen, pair of villains lollllingggg!

They both make my life so much better. They make us love each other more. They really do.

Well it’s not entirely magic, coz you do the work. It’s more a reward I guess. She is so delish.
Aww in this life a happy family is all we need oh and a nice green garden ovb :)

Happy Sunday! I really hope you’re living your best life. And for those who aren’t, I hope there’s better days ahead. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with the poster Buds Buddy, his wife is at the end stage of a cruel disease process. Pop into his thread and send him sunshine if you feel so inclined. A kind word from a stranger can bring such comfort. It really can. Xo

Buds Buddy’s SIP Grow

Now 1,2,3 back to me…

Omg I still have another week of holidays, and best part! My man is back at work! I love the guy, but the thought of a couple of day alone is just so delish!

Sunday Summary

This old scrubber is looking worn out! Lol she is her usual gigantic messy armed self and still has a couple of weeks of cooking time.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Flip Age: 71
Days Flowering: 42

C603BD5E-79FA-49D9-AA7B-A51541C1D03D.jpeg

My redemption song Bic is really starting to hit those notes 🎶 I’m super proud of this plant. She was one of my least memorable starters. Do you remember how stunted she was? Proves just because you were born a fuck up doesn’t mean you need to stay one. Do the work and magic happens.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Flip Age: 81
Days Flowering: 1

0861C781-B0DB-4448-BAF8-45D5DDAC8794.jpeg

Jazzy jazz hands just being her awesome beautifully horrendously stinking self. My son is obsessed with this plant lol!

Jazzy Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Days Flowering: 39

70E1E464-89DB-4178-9494-9AE5EC5B0310.jpeg

I uppotted this Stinkstar yesterday. I don’t have any real reason when I uppot. I just do it when I feel like it lol. She’s a great shade of green and her growth is good. She is now in her forever pot and I’m going to flip her in two weeks.

Stinky Bee aka Runtz Muffin
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

05D6C8E2-EC97-4FB9-BFAB-6FB6BF187C79.jpeg

Wednesday is remarkably shorter after taking off those branches. I’m not sure if the secondary topping will negatively affect her. Either way she looks better for it. Well I think she does lol.

Wednesday Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Days Flowering: 2

D5BF860A-D802-4011-8CA1-F84415B10FCC.jpeg

Pee looks nothing like a MJ plant, yet. She’s revegging like a little freak.

Pee Bee aka Zkittles
Monstercropped Clone

61B0AB8A-0236-4385-8FF4-8D53028409B9.jpeg

Introducing my newest bee MiMi. I have no signs of new life yet, but no signs of death/necrosis either, so she’s a 50:50 starter lol. She’s still having gentle day sun and top up lighting to get to that 18 hours. I keep my seedlings in a humidity dome for around a week.

MiMi Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Ordinary Clone

E51209F7-88ED-4059-B81F-1D8F30FC0A22.jpeg

That’s enough rambling from me. Stay sexy and …….

(if you are mentally saying the next part, just know I’m big smiling).

If you aren’t, bye Felicia LOLLINGGGGG!
Hey Trala, Your plants look fabulous and I love the baby Mimosa. I know, Stay Sexy and....."Don't Get Murdered"? I am showing my age :)

Did you increase your light intensity and/or lower the lights with Bic Bee (your Mimosa)? She's so sensitive I've been wondering how to manage that when I flip her from veg to flower. I "assume" she will want more intense light during flower so would take the increase in intensity/lights being closer, but I am not sure with this girl. How did you approach her?

Aww in this life a happy family is all we need oh and a nice green garden ovb :)
I don’t take my family for granted.

My family is so small. Both mum and dad have been dead a long time, and I’m estranged from both brothers. Well not estranged, if we needed to hide a body we would immediately be in contact and know we got each other lol. I think because we were all raised by dingos we all had to survive on our own really young. Each of us was around 15 when we left home. The only thing we really have in common is a tortured beginning. The middle brother is still drug fucked. I love them both so much. I just don’t see or talk to them lol.

So my whole family consists of 6 people including me. The quality of love we give each other is really uncomplicated and pure. We are a super tight bunch. In fact my grandson Mr 1 and I are spending the day together today.

Hey Trala, Your plants look fabulous and I love the baby Mimosa. I know, Stay Sexy and....."Don't Get Murdered"? I am showing my age :)

Did you increase your light intensity and/or lower the lights with Bic Bee (your Mimosa)? She's so sensitive I've been wondering how to manage that when I flip her from veg to flower. I "assume" she will want more intense light during flower so would take the increase in intensity/lights being closer, but I am not sure with this girl. How did you approach her?
Lolllinggggggggggg!

You know how you can be known for sayings or behaviours? Like Will Farrell with the cow bell, or Fonzie with the heeeeeey? Well I’m known for my goodbyes. It’s always “stay sexy and bye Felicia”. Work, rest and play, that’s my standard goodbye. Don’t know when it started. Don’t know why it stuck. But it has. My grandsons even repeat it back to me “ba fiticha” lolllllll

I keep my lights higher than the average I think. I’ll measure today. My biggest problem with my Mimosa has been shaping her. I’m all about the CarCanopy.

I don’t take my family for granted.

My family is so small. Both mum and dad have been dead a long time, and I’m estranged from both brothers. Well not estranged, if we needed to hide a body we would immediately be in contact and know we got each other lol. I think because we were all raised by dingos we all had to survive on our own really young. Each of us was around 15 when we left home. The only thing we really have in common is a tortured beginning. The middle brother is still drug fucked. I love them both so much. I just don’t see or talk to them lol.

So my whole family consists of 6 people including me. The quality of love we give each other is really uncomplicated and pure. We are a super tight bunch. In fact my grandson Mr 1 and I are spending the day together today.
That's lovely that you guys are tight knit. Im sorry to hear about your upbringing it sounds really tough Tra I'm sure it made you the person you are today.

That's lovely that you guys are tight knit.
My son is the best person I know. He really is.
Im sorry to hear about your upbringing it sounds really tough Tra
Oh it is what it is. No doubt both mum and dad had it worse. No one looks their new born baby and thinks “I can’t wait to fucking ruin you!” Lolll
I'm sure it made you the person you are today.
And many would say that person is a bit of a cunt.

Lollllinggggg!

T to da B! You’ve got the flow going! (What are we going to grow comparatively)? I can send beans…
D to da B!

Yeah boiiiiiiii! I got it happening! There’s a right flow! One in one out!

Omg! BIG SMILING!

I was just wanting a hand to grow an auto, but if you want to collab, then giddy up bruv!

Can you get a Barney’s Farm seed? Coz I got a few BF autos to choose from. I’ll be starting a comparative journal with the Stinkster come January. So no great rush. Tbh I’m more wanting an auto guide. I want you to show me from start to finish how to grow an auto and see if following your direction ups my game. My autos get 1.5oz tops. You consistently grow pearlers and I want to get me some lol.

Back
Top Bottom