Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Troy's 2nd Grow — DP Auto Ultimate and Auto Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle Auto, RQS Diesel Auto — 1st CoCo Grow

Hello and thanks for dropping in. All are welcome and advice, suggestions and criticism are welcome.

This is my 2nd Indoor grow and will be my first try at growing Autos and use of CoCo. My last grow was done in both DWC and Soil and I was surprised with both the output and quality of the med's I produced.

I have been away for the past 2 months and am surprised how much I have forgotten from all the reading I had done but hope it will come back quickly. I mostly turn all of my product into tincture for medication.

Tent - 3 x 3 x 72" Ipower and new Apollo 4 x 4 x 80

Filters - Viasun 6" Carbon and Ipower 4" Carbon

Fan — Can Max 6" — 334 CFM

Lights - 2 ea 600w LED Kingbro

Growing Media - Coco Tek Coco Growing Media

Growing Containers - Winner Outfitters 5 Gallon Grow Bags and Garden4Eer 10 Gallon Grow Bags

Nutes — Perfect PH

Seeds - Dutch Passion - Auto Ultimate, Auto Euphoria possibly Auto Daiquiri Lime
Mephisto - Alien v Tangle Auto
Royal Queen Seeds - Diesel Auto
Love the dutch passion...i did their strawberry cough last summer/october lol...they wer my best outdoor to date for flavour and buzz combo?

Love the dutch passion...i did their strawberry cough last summer/october lol...they wer my best outdoor to date for flavour and buzz combo?

Hi Jack - Thanks for stopping in and please stick around and toss in your ideas and guidance.

I've never tried Strawberry Cough but it sound really nice. So far I like the genetics that Dutch Passion works with and the product they produce.

February 26, 2018 - The month is flying by.

Auto-Ultimate Sisters -

Olga - Day 31 - Olga has take off. She got her first dose of Flower nutes yesterday and responded well. She is starting her stretch and is putting on about 1/2" a day.

Mrs G - Day 21

Mrs G Rev 1.0 - Day 4 since clone

Briar Rose - Day 29

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disabled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Thanks for stopping in and posting. I changed my vote over the weekend from undecided to LOVE IT.

You and your team are doing a great job. :goodjob:

Now for the rest of the Girls -

Dee - Day 38 - Dee is growing robustly. Had her first dose of Flower Nutes over the weekend. She was showing some signs of clawing yesterday which gave Daddy a fright. It definitely wasn't Nitrogen deficiency and the chances of over watering were ruled out as I am growing in CoCco. I narrowed it down to possibly being thirsty so I gave her a deep watering using the automatic watering system. Two hours later the droopy leaves perked up and went back to normal.

Dee is growing about 1/2" in height a day so stretch has kicked in. She is now 8" tall

Cheese - Day 31

Alison - Day 27 Alison has also begun to stretch. She is way in the back of the tent so hasn't had much work done on her. She was topped and has had some LST but mostly left on her own.

Troy

Plants are looking amazing Troy
Personally I’ve never tried Dutch Passion, but soon I will. They have Charlottes Angel, that is the perfect strain for tincture for Wilson.
Hope to have it for next grow
Thanks for mentioning Dutch Passion
Quick question my friend, are you running just your COB or panels as well?

Hi Hector - I'm currently running both the COB and my 2 600 Watt LED's. I just bought some more COBS and may be pulling the LED's out and put in my other tent.

I have some Dutch Passion Auto White Widow - CBC that I plan on running on my next run. Wanted to experiment with a 1:1 ration CBC.

I hope I can look forward to the growth you have. :welldone:

Mrs. G, come on girl. We would never play soccer this way. You gotta score early to get ahead to set the momentum...sorry Troy, just some coaching woman to woman. We do not train all season long just so you can lag behind...hahahahaha

You talk that girl into shape. I'm confident she will take off shortly. She is about the same as Dee was at that age. I can tell I might have a staggered harvest. Your clone is looking great. Neither of ours has shown any sign of wilting. Have you seen any roots on yours? I won't know until I see some roots in the peat pot.

HAHAHAHA sometimes it actually works...coaching little one's from afar.

I look every day without picking her up, in hopes she shows me roots in the water. Watching roots show their face has never been more exciting on an auto clone than a photo period clone. Like how can this be, but I won't give up until I see.

We must be doing something right? :eek:

When to switch from Advanced Nutrients Perfect PH Connoisseur Grow to Bloom -

Last night I wrote to the people at AN as to when I should switch to Bloom - Here's the answer I received -

Once your plants show pre-flower symptoms, such as pistels/hairs, dense intermodal growth etc. It is a good time to start your bloom base,

Plus bloom supplements such as Big Bud Liquid.

February 27, 2018 -

All the plants continue to drive. I gave them all a heavy drink yesterday. I gave them Connoisseur Grow A/B 3 ml/l. Temperatures were running a little high last night at 82 F. I had cranked up the COB driver to give the some more light.

Auto-Ultimate Sisters

Olga - Day 33

Briar Rose - Day 31

Mrs G - Day 23

Mrs G Rev 1 - Day 23

Back
Top Bottom