Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

When are you going to drop mrs. g rev1 into coco? It might help stretch those roots

Mrs G Rev 1 was a shoot I knocked off and trying to clone. I don't think she has any roots yet but is difficult to see in the peat cubes. I think she should root in about 1 week if she is going to root at all. Once I see some signs of roots I'll be dropping her into CoCo.

You got this dude - my Ultimates have stopped stretching a week or so ago - I carried on with Grow nutes during early stretch and ended up with monsters. But 2 of the tallest ones got a few clawed leaves (N toxicity). TheMadDabber and PurpleGunRack recommended I bench the Grow and increase Bloom which has worked a treat. In early stretch you might be able to use some Grow depending on how much stretch you want and react quick to any claws. But this info carries a NOOB warning - just passing on guidance that worked really well for me.
I had same problem. Back of on nitro needs very low amounts

Mrs G Rev 1 was a shoot I knocked off and trying to clone. I don't think she has any roots yet but is difficult to see in the peat cubes. I think she should root in about 1 week if she is going to root at all. Once I see some signs of roots I'll be dropping her into CoCo.
Im
in love wit the coco

I have to agree I am liking CoCo and COB lights.

I can see a purchase if my current light doesn't produce well. But I think it will be fine for a few grows.

I can see a purchase if my current light doesn't produce well. But I think it will be fine for a few grows.

I found that LED's do OK but put off a lot of heat. The COB's rock.

I'll get something. I can't stand to even open my tent with the main LED on. It makes my head hurt instantly. It's got some power...... for 5 square feet of floor space.. :slide:

We'll see..... I still drool over your lights though. :drool:

I
I'll get something. I can't stand to even open my tent with the main LED on. It makes my head hurt instantly. It's got some power...... for 5 square feet of floor space.. :slide:

We'll see..... I still drool over your lights though. :drool:

I think you will be in good shape. My two 600 watt LED's were fine when I was growing 2 plants in a 3X3 tent but the lights weren't covering my 4X4 tent well. That was the main reason I bought by first COB.

I just got parts for my second COB this afternoon - This time I didn't buy a frame and going to play with some ideas. One Idea is to have a single COB over each plant so the height can be individually controlled. I still need a couple parts before I fire it up. There's a good chance that I fire up my second tent and get my second grow of 2018 going. I have to have everything cured and jarred up no later than July 1.

February 28, 2018 - Can you believe another month has come to and end.

Olga and Dee are stretching at this point. Dee put on an inch overnight and is now 9 inches tall. After talking with Advanced Nutrients I decided to switch the two girls to the Bloom mix. I'm giving it at a rate of 3 ml /l. Temperatures are stable at 80F and humidity continue to run at 50%

They look flawless. Nice work. Looks like Dee could go at least 80-90 days and could be a big one.

I have a feeling Dee is going to go at least 90 days. I was wondering if it is the larger 7 Gallon fabric pots. I can see some pre-flower hairs but haven't seen any hairy tuffs on the tops as of yet. Not that I'm anxious but was just down looking with a magnifying glass.

I'm sure she will bloom when she is good and ready.

She’ll be bustin out pistols soon enough if you’ve started the bloom nutes
She’ll be a producer by the looks of her

I have great hopes for her. We never know how well a plant produces until she gets into bloom. I'm going to shoot for about 40-50% Amber on her.

Lowded - I agree that it is nice to be able to have control of how you want your meds. I definitely am into a long lasting couch lock.

Back
Top Bottom