Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

I am still extremely new at this still, but even I can see how nice your plants look! Can't wait until mine are as big as yours, but I think the soil I started with (before I started on the 420 site) was just holding the plants back. It was from a grow your own herb garden by chia gourmet kit I had gotten for Christmas and don't think that the soil they provided did the plants much good. They are in a much better soil now that was recommended to me on my journal and seem to be growing well now.

20160131_082532.jpg
20160131_082511.jpg
20160131_082511.jpg
20160127_062141.jpg

So I just switched over to 12/12 I'm hoping everything is good for a while kinda out of funds for a few weeks so no nuts right now...

OK what's up guys it's been a rough few weeks. The girls seem to be doing OK not great but I have not been able to get any nutes for bloom or flowering so I'll have to wait until next week I still need to switch my lights over from 6500k to 2700k but again I'm waiting on money to get lights. But luckily I have some resin. That's why I'm just babbling so I'll get with it here are some pics.

What kind of flowering nutes should I get? Do I really need like 4 or 5 different ones? Like I said money is tight but I would like some input my next grow I think I might try my hand at a deep water culture 5 gallon bucket kit. So if I can get nutes that work on soil and dwc that would be killing to birds with one stone... this is the first time I have ever flowered a plant... no big hurry I have a few days before I can make it to Durango to the hydroponics store. :420:

I don't really know about hydro growing so I really don't know of a nute that works in both... I'm sure there are growers popping through that will know... I will say when ou do start using nutes on her to start at a very low amount and watch her for her needs.... With the MG it has time released nutes in the soil that you can't really control on when they aare going to be released... hence the reasn it is so tricky when adding nutes to MG... They look like they are doing fine for now and since money is an issue for a bit just let em' rip tator chip...:) I wouldn't add anything to them until they start asking for it and you will know... They will start showing a bit of lacking this or that and it will show... So far it looks like your doing a great job....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

Well during veg I have been using a little Terra vega and the girls really seemed to enjoy it when I would give them a little bit but yes MG seems to still have some good stuff to give them. But I'm new still so I guess I'm just second guessing it. I just want them to flourish and grow big lol just like any child I'm a little over protective an kinda lost lol well thanks for the input Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

Well during veg I have been using a little Terra vega and the girls really seemed to enjoy it when I would give them a little bit but yes MG seems to still have some good stuff to give them. But I'm new still so I guess I'm just second guessing it. I just want them to flourish and grow big lol just like any child I'm a little over protective an kinda lost lol well thanks for the input Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

they are going great mate. i cant tell you wich product to buy but i think any bloom fertilizer with proper use would be helpful.:goodjob:

Look up Fox Farm nutrients..it is God stuff that is what I use..it also comes with the feeding schedule..there's 3 different kinds you can get Fox Farm Big Bloom or Fox Farm Grow Big and Fox Farm Tiger Bloom..those are liquid fertilizer and they also make a Trio powered fertilizer you use them together..first you Start with the Fox Farm Open Sesame in late veg then when you start to see little buds start you give it Fox Farm Beastie Bloom then when the buds form you use the Fox Farm Cha Ching it helps it finish..I hope that helps,you can get more info online if you search Fox Farm..I use all the Fox Farm and the 3 powered ones too,plus sensizym..here are what mine look like..I only veg this girl for 5 weeks and she is starting 3 weeks flower
20160130_224927.jpg
20160201_015931.jpg
20160201_015849.jpg

OK I'll look up fox farms nutes I have been reading a lot about the AN pH perfect 3 stage nutes it's also a MGB system I think I might end up going that route but I still got a few days before I can make it to the store.... but thank you all for your input and just for reassuring me that they are doing OK I'm still not even sure what to look for if I where to be having a problem. We'll anyways I read that rifleman is using the AN pH perfect setup and he seems to be having great success with them and I could use then on soil to bonus

I am using similar soil and I tried using general organics bloom when I flipped 12/12 and even at 1/4 strength they burned. Last week plants started looking deprived ( 5 weeks into flower) so I tried 1/4 strength again and they seem to be good.
Soil info said nutes good for up to 3 months and it has been 12-13 weeks before I was able to use any nutes without negative effects

OK I'll look up fox farms nutes I have been reading a lot about the AN pH perfect 3 stage nutes it's also a MGB system I think I might end up going that route but I still got a few days before I can make it to the store.... but thank you all for your input and just for reassuring me that they are doing OK I'm still not even sure what to look for if I where to be having a problem. We'll anyways I read that rifleman is using the AN pH perfect setup and he seems to be having great success with them and I could use then on soil to bonus

AN products are top stuff mate.

Back
Top Bottom