Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

20160205_091207.jpg
20160206_053544.jpg
20160206_053554.jpg
20160206_055259.jpg

Please any input would be great I don't want it pollinating my jack herer or should I let it so I can get some seeds?

Well I did it.... now I'm down to one... it's the JACK HERER it's looking really good I'll post pics tomorrow maybe got to work but I changed my lights schedule from 11am 11pm to 8am 8pm so I have a better chance of lights being on more other then waiting until 11pm that's really late lol

Truckin, Sorry to hear about the male but I wanted to tell you I use a light timer so that I don't have to turn them on and off manually. They are $11.00 for the ones I got from Amazon, so I'm sure you can find them cheaper at a Walmart or Home Depot, etc. (I only use Amazon because of my disability making it hard to go shopping) Also, The wonderful people advising me told me to use a 18 on 6 off light cycle and since I switched, I've noticed they are growing faster. Take what I say with a grain of salt since I'm so new to this and check with the people who are helping you, but I just wanted to let you know about these things.

Smokey

Right on the money Smokeater. Timers can be purchased most anywhere that sell bulbs and lighting supplies. They really make things easy for you.
18/6 (18 hours on/6 hours off) is generally the schedule that people use for vegetative growth, and 12/12 for flowering. I usually set mine to come on around 8 in the morning so I'm sure to be able to tend to the plants during the daytime. It all depends on your at home schedule if you work a different shift.

The leaves on the male plant could be composted to use in soil mixes later. Otherwise, they aren't really of use for anything that young.
Maybe someone else can think of a use for it.

I have fingers crossed for the Jack Herer for sure!

hey Truckin. Sorry to hear about that FLO bein a male bud.. Bummer. Im rootin for tho my man! Hopefully your other 1 is a healthy lady and the sprouts take off for ya! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom