Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

Hey, nice,, lookin great, both of em,, :goodjob:

Couple things, please,, the brown pot could have had oh so much more soil,, the most volume is at the top, so, next time, fill it near full,, makes a huge difference,, probably 25% more soil,,

And the jack auto, I have one too

P1160507.JPG

Thats mine, three weeks from done,, Yay for me,,

But,, your auto is going to flower no matter what, light or anything,, so,, time your switch around your non auto, not yer auto,, know what i mean?,, whey the non auto is ready make the switch,, Ok, gotta run, cheers

it's looking great,, indeed,, nice work,, cheers,:Namaste:

Well honestly I was over watering at first so in this picture I haven't watered either plant for 6 days not since the 13th and I water slowly with a squeeze bottle like you have. I only water until I see water come out the bottom. I let it drain for about 30 mons then dump out the runoff. And I have been feeding a little bit of Terra Vegga

Well honestly I was over watering at first so in this picture I haven't watered either plant for 6 days not since the 13th and I water slowly with a squeeze bottle like you have. I only water until I see water come out the bottom. I let it drain for about 30 mons then dump out the runoff. And I have been feeding a little bit of Terra Vegga

kewl, thanks. I was curios about the ever so slight leaf droopage. Not that my untrained eye is anything to go by, but I guess you confirmed my suspicion. Glad you got em back on track!

High Truck... If you check my journal and go to the very beginning of it... That was my first grow and I too used MG but was blessed by KingJohnC holding my hand through the entire grow... As you will figure out you have no control on the release of the nutes or which ones are being released.... He taught me how to make adjustments and my first grow came out amazingly well.... My journal is very long but it is the very beginning and first grow.... I really think it could help you to know how to work with the MG... Good luck....:circle-of-love:

:ciao: Truckinweb420

Saw your post on another thread so I thought I would check it out.

I noticed a couple pages back you were having trouble with signatures, I have a blog post on those that might help you:

How to customize Links in your posts

If you need more help just say the word and I will assist you.

I agree with Nivek on the nutes, got to keep them light when they are small, and on the soil level being more next time you plant one. Looks like it's adjusting well to what you have there. I was guilty of over watering myself, many times. LOL This is how we learn and "grow".

So far, it's looking great!

Truckinweb420, I love your journal, as you know I am even newer to this than you so all I have to offer is also moral support. Your plants are so far ahead of mine it's not funny, But I think it's because I started them in very small containers and am planning on transplanting 2 of them into bigger pots sometime this week and see how they grow. I'm just waiting for some things I need to get here before I can transplant them. You have a great looking grow from my humble and not very knowledgeable (yet) opinion.

Truckinweb420, I love your journal, as you know I am even newer to this than you so all I have to offer is also moral support. Your plants are so far ahead of mine it's not funny, But I think it's because I started them in very small containers and am planning on transplanting 2 of them into bigger pots sometime this week and see how they grow. I'm just waiting for some things I need to get here before I can transplant them. You have a great looking grow from my humble and not very knowledgeable (yet) opinion.

Hey thanks for stopping it's great to have you along for the ride. But I went and did the same thing you did I just planted that JACK HERER seed into that jiffy seedlings starting mix but I added probably about 45 to 50% of perlite to the mix and it seems to be doing fine I just don't have any extra dirt left over. My Flo is six weeks old in veg.... and my JACK is almost 3 weeks I figure I'll let the jack go about 2 more weeks in veg then switch then both to 12/12 not really sure what to expect for bud since I'm only planning on using CFL lights.

Hey thanks for stopping it's great to have you along for the ride. But I went and did the same thing you did I just planted that JACK HERER seed into that jiffy seedlings starting mix but I added probably about 45 to 50% of perlite to the mix and it seems to be doing fine I just don't have any extra dirt left over. My Flo is six weeks old in veg.... and my JACK is almost 3 weeks I figure I'll let the jack go about 2 more weeks in veg then switch then both to 12/12 not really sure what to expect for bud since I'm only planning on using CFL lights.

Sounds like your going good but the soil I used wasn't the jiffy mix, My mentors on my journal said it wasn't quite right for this plant and explained what I needed and the recipe for it, it's on page 11 of my journal if your interested. Also, my initial growth was in soil from a Chia herb garden I had received for Christmas. Sorry for the confusion. The folk at my page could explain it so much better since I'm still so new, Also their was a discussion on the lighting (12/12 vs 18/6) on page 8 in my journal if you need more info on the lighting cycles. I have been a very fortunate person to have so many great people helping me and all the info I've gotten so far is right in my journal if your want it.

Smokey

heya truck,, plants lookin swell,, :thumb:,, i had to laugh at the pot with the holes on top,, i have one exactly the same,, ha,:high-five:,, now i just tuck my wires over the edge, and under,, good job my friend,, keep er up,and they'll keep er up, and up and up..ha , indeed,, :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom