Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

Yes I seen your post and I kinda tried to fix it but they showed upside down so I guess I would rather them be sideways then upside down I'm sure I'll figure out soon.

Truckin, I don't know if you use Windows or not, but if you do, you can open your .JPG's in Paint (a Microsoft program) and it will allow you to rotate your pictures by 90, 180, or however you want until you get the photo aligned the right way.

20160212_223309.jpg
20160212_223246.jpg
here are some girl pics.... finally

Yes of course that's okay I'm actually kinda shocked my pictures are doing someone some good that's great news!!! I'm so excited about this next few weeks now that I know for sure it's a girl I was kinda dreading it after the FLOYD happen.... well any ways hope every one has a great day and happy growing.

Best part of a bump on Smokey's thread is the exposure it gives to your signature. I was just patrolling for an active and interesting journal when your post and pictures showed up over there.

Hope you don't mind if I take a seat in the back.

Maybe this'll help

:passitleft:

Best part of a bump on Smokey's thread is the exposure it gives to your signature. I was just patrolling for an active and interesting journal when your post and pictures showed up over there.

Hope you don't mind if I take a seat in the back.

Maybe this'll help

:passitleft:

Beware........ I like to "lurk" too!:) I enjoy Truckin's journal too! Hi Arteekay

Oohhhh......look at all the pistils. Looking very healthy. Nice!

That's a helluva tap root going there. Is that for DWC? Looks like the helmet is being stubborn. Can't quite tell if that's what is.

You're going great here.

:circle-of-love:

Yes it is a DWC and yes I'll probably have to wait a while for the shell to come off it looks like. But that's OK my first plant did that to so not to worried about it right now. But yes my jack herer is looking great I haven't even been giving nutes for about 2 weeks I have to wait for cash to come along to order some. For the flowering stage. And also for the DWC system. Think I'm going with the AN pH perfect MGB 3 stage. Nutes.

Back
Top Bottom