Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

I have had very good luck getting the helmets to drop off by putting my finger in water, then letting a drip go on top of the shell. This makes the membrane soft again, and as it dries and shrinks up it falls off. The membrane is still stuck to the shell.
If it stays there too long, it might be worth a try. Don't try to pull it off, you take a chance on damaging the delicate cotyledons. (first tiny leaves)

:circle-of-love:

20160222_215907.jpg
20160222_215835-1.jpg

It's been a while since I posted anything on here so here ya go some pictures! !!

:thanks::peacetwo:

It really stretched out a lot I'm thinking because of the CFLs... but not sure I am having to keep the lights a little higher right now because of how fast they are growing I think I might have 1 more week of stretch then hopefully to get some good buds.

She is tall! Mine are only about a foot and a half tall, but starting to flower a lot! I'm hoping for a S*load of buds.

Yes I have been on 12/12 since 1/28/16 and things are moving right along since then... it kinda sucks i only have 1 closet to grow in so even my brand new seedlings are on 12/12 so I'm gonna just go 12/12 all the way to harvest just to try it out I don't know if I will be able to grow this summer the heat might be to much for me...

Yes I have been on 12/12 since 1/28/16 and things are moving right along since then... it kinda sucks i only have 1 closet to grow in so even my brand new seedlings are on 12/12 so I'm gonna just go 12/12 all the way to harvest just to try it out I don't know if I will be able to grow this summer the heat might be to much for me...

As you know, I have a tent, I'm only using that to flower my girls (switched to 12/12 last week only), but I'm also growing in a bookcase with 2 smaller lights that seem to be performing well so far. I'm also going to turn the bottom of the bookcase into another grow area. Just have to get some more lights first, I have 1 good one that PJ thinks will work good for smaller plants. I'm also going to paint the inside a flat white instead of using Mylar. It's supposed to work as well. It sounds strange, but PJ explained to me that the paint has to be flat, not glossy or semi gloss. I'm hoping to have good luck with it since I'm shooting for perpetual so I can quit my narc's.

Hey Truckin, she certainly is shooting up there! Nice buds on her for sure. :)

You said you might not be able to handle the heat in the summer, do you mean for the plants? What would be the average temps you would expect? There are ways to draw the heat out should you get to that point.
Are you considering some Low Stress Training (LST) in the future? Just wondering what the future fun plans are for ya.

Hey Truckin, she certainly is shooting up there! Nice buds on her for sure. :)

You said you might not be able to handle the heat in the summer, do you mean for the plants? What would be the average temps you would expect? There are ways to draw the heat out should you get to that point.
Are you considering some Low Stress Training (LST) in the future? Just wondering what the future fun plans are for ya.

Hey canna so the only reason I say that about the heat is last summer my trailer... mobile home. .. was crazy hot during the day like heat stroke hot... I live in a high dessert. An we are above 100 degrees alot. If I plan to grow during the summer months then I will really have to get creative with some ventilation. And some air conditioning or something last summer was miserable tho. Well anyways any ideas just let them flow out I'm all ears. .

I would really love to be able to. Grow year round but I'm gonna have to figure something out to get my temps down. I'm already pushing the limits some days I have already found my closet at about 90 degrees a few times. When the sun is out and the wind isn't blowing it just seems like a sauna in there sometimes. The girls haven't said anything about it yet tho. I just don't really know how to go about making a ventilation system in there. I have thought and thought but I'm on a pretty tight budget it's not impossible just tight.

Back
Top Bottom