Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

20160301_203335-1.jpg
20160301_203345.jpg
20160301_203454-1.jpg
20160301_203545.jpg

Oh and now that I think of it I htink I read that they put the switches on some of the Mars now too... I like my Mars but they do get hotter... Not as hot as what your running by any stretch of the imagination but hotter than the reflectors and they are heavier... They too are 5w and are square like the 48x3w... so the footprint of your space will be differrent depending on the lights you choice too....:circle-of-love:

I have the Mars 144 x 5 and love it! It does have a growth switch and a bloom switch. But it does run a little warm, In my tent it stays around 80 degrees when the lights are on regardless of how high I have the filter system. My humidity is around 45% after watering and drops to 38% when not watering. Hope that helps Truckin'!

I have the Mars 144 x 5 and love it! It does have a growth switch and a bloom switch. But it does run a little warm, In my tent it stays around 80 degrees when the lights are on regardless of how high I have the filter system. My humidity is around 45% after watering and drops to 38% when not watering. Hope that helps Truckin'!

That's great smoke I would like to get that light but I'll probably just end up getting the cheapest Mars hydro I can get which is about 70 bucks and I have read a lot of reviews and it should do one plant fairly well. But I love you light also. Haha your plants are kicking butt. I can't wait to see some big dense buds.

That's great smoke I would like to get that light but I'll probably just end up getting the cheapest Mars hydro I can get which is about 70 bucks and I have read a lot of reviews and it should do one plant fairly well. But I love you light also. Haha your plants are kicking butt. I can't wait to see some big dense buds.

I can't wait either. I'm getting steps closer to having a perpetual grow so I can quit taking the narcotics that are chewing up my Liver & Kidneys. I plan on switching to weed instead. It works and is safe! It took me close to 5 years to save enough to get a portion of what I needed, but also received a lot of help from an anonymous donor or I wouldn't be even close now (Also with the help of all the people helping me are fantastic!). I wish I could help you with the money, but am still having to save to get other things I will need in the future. But I'll be Damned if your plant doesn't look sweet! I didn't mean to start anything about the light though, sorry about that.

The next thing on my agenda is to turn the bottom of my bookcase into a grow area. I have a couple great CFL lights I plan on using. They are about $14.00 on Amazon: Just in case you want to see them, go to:

Hydroponic Full Spectrum CFL Grow Light Bulb 60 Watt Bulb 5500K H60

1666764251409.png

Which hopefully both will cover the inside of the bottom of my bookcase. I have been told it would by one of the great people helping me with my small area outside the tent which is being used just for flowering. It is 26" High, 28" Wide by 1' deep.

What size tent do you have that in, Smoke?

What size tent do you have that in, Smoke?

It's a pretty small tent that holds 4 OK, maybe 5 if I want to risk really pushing them together, But it's 2'Deep x 4'Wide and 5' Tall. When I have a couple hundred dollars saved up:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: (like that's gonna happen) I want to get a 4' x 4' minimum.

Hi ya Truckin!

I copied and blew up the pic of the plant and I cannot make out a pistil on the top of it. Possibly one on that top node on the right??
I can't tell. Does it look translucent white and furry?

It's too hard to tell from the pic. Sorry.....

Maybe in a couple more days you can try a better one, and the pistils will be bigger.

Looking great with the plants though!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom