Trunk5's Closet Garden

You'd be surprised how many friends I have that still think a CLOSET is for hanging clean clothes.

hahah that made me laugh out loud.. yeah its bad when you walk into a buddys house and tell them a certain area would be a great grow spot... i just cant wait for the day i have my own room.

They look nice and cozy in there tent ! Happy campers ! I'd like to build a 10x12 grow room behind my house !! Maybe some day !!

We have a sign hanging on the LOCKED spare bed room door that says

JOHN'S ROOM
KEEP OUT

and we tell the grandkids and visitors that we rent it out as a storage room to Uncle John and only he has a key.

hahaha thats just too funny. but shouldnt it be aunt marry?

They look nice and cozy in there tent ! Happy campers ! I'd like to build a 10x12 grow room behind my house !! Maybe some day !!

i just want a nice 4x8 tent in a nice cold basement. i could do plenty with that. but then again a 10x10 room would be nice as well.

well now it will start to get exciting. here is the second side starting there day one today. there so cute when there little... and the bubba starts week 4 today. enjoy!!

kings kush & vanilla kush..
rsz_img_1499.jpg

rsz_img_1498.jpg

bubba kush
rsz_img_1504.jpg

rsz_img_1500.jpg

rsz_img_1505.jpg

little bud pron!
rsz_img_1502.jpg

rsz_img_1501.jpg

rsz_img_1503.jpg

nah i was out of ph down so it started to burn the tips of the plants running 2000ppm.

ok time for a LONG AWAITED UPDATE!!

bloom side 1 aero bubba kush wk 8. ill be cutting this down very soon. smells like bubblegum tested a bud early and omg!!! its a keeper in my garden for sure!!

rsz_img_1525.jpg

rsz_img_1526.jpg

rsz_img_1527.jpg

bloom side 2 bubble buckets wk 4. 2 are vanilla kush and the other 2 are kings kush. and let me tell you they smell so different the vanilla smells like vanilla and the kings has an awesome grape aroma. they will go under an hps in a few days, i need to pick up a new bulb...

rsz_img_1520.jpg

rsz_img_1521.jpg

rsz_img_1522.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

sorry guys its been a while since ive had the time to sit down and update.. my mom went thru surgery in august to remove her left lung so i have been tied up with that, but all is well now and she just finished up all her chemo this week. so im back!!!

the vanilla kush was ok tasted like chocolate yield was shitty 9 grams dry under a 400watt light she hit the trash can..

the kings kush had more of a green grape flavor to it decent size buds but grew light and airy still tho it pulled an oz off of each plant 3/4's of the weight being in the main cola. yet i wanted tighter buds so this strain also hit the trashcan.

then the keeper the bubba kush ive now grown quite a few crops of this strain i love it nice indica with a strong lemon bubblegum flavor and the yields are good 20-30 grams a plant easy but i grow them a little smaller to get better donkey colas..

after a few grows of the bubba by greenhouse, i got my hands on some reserva og chemdog. its not the 18 cuz i think that plant is over rated. but i must say im loveing this strain super strong chemy smell fat dense buds beats out the bubba by far.. and the yield i have to say is over an oz a plant stretches like a nice sativa for the first few weeks in bloom then the budding takes place and it really fills out.

so now the fun part pictures, first ill show you the og by reserva she is starting week 3 of bloom today. also i have them in soil for this run. trying to get some more flavor and smell from them and also to see the diffrence from it grown in hydro.

IMG_15815.jpg

IMG_15826.jpg

IMG_15835.jpg

IMG_15885.jpg

IMG_15954.jpg

IMG_15842.jpg

now the bubba, 9 of them in a aero/nft setup in the middle of week 5 bloom.

IMG_15895.jpg

IMG_15914.jpg

IMG_15902.jpg

thats about all for now just waiting for the weather to warm up so i can venture outside..

Back
Top Bottom