Tryan2grow1 Second Time Grow - Autos In DWC With Mars-Hydro LED

Spill some of that on your toe and its broke. 50/50 with some RO would help alot.

Drink this water and you'll be passing gall stones in no time. Lime a way can't keep up even. The first round survived this water. So with attention to detail on nute burn, this water will continue to be used.

Here are some shots of the babies busting loose.

Northern Light
420-magazine-mobile1765384965.jpg

Blue Mystic
420-magazine-mobile1108856528.jpg

She's got some fat leaves.

714 ppm?!? :thedoubletake:
I hope you don't drink it? Mine is around 150ppm and it taste awful, I always use a filter.

The consumed and cooked with water comes from the "Windmill" ro machine for .20/gal. Yeah, we don't drink tap water here. Tastes and smells like the ocean. Yuk!

If any problems pop up using the tap with my ladies I can either dilute or use the ro water as well. But one grow down and another progressing along using tap is the way for now.

It is hoped that the high ppm tap water has some nutrients already in it good for Mother Nature. Fingers crossed.

The consumed and cooked with water comes from the "Windmill" ro machine for .20/gal. Yeah, we don't drink tap water here. Tastes and smells like the ocean. Yuk!

If any problems pop up using the tap with my ladies I can either dilute or use the ro water as well. But one grow down and another progressing along using tap is the way for now.

It is hoped that the high ppm tap water has some nutrients already in it good for Mother Nature. Fingers crossed.

I would imagine there are definitely minerals and other goodies in there.

Ok I am suffering from pbs, post budum syndrome. C'mon babies grow and give me some satisfaction of beautiful buds again. Huh? Seems like growing 'em is reaching a popularity of that equal to consuming 'em. Whatahobby!

So what's the plan for training these monsters?

Unless I see that there is going to be a height problem, these gals are going to be allowed to grow as Mother Nature intended. My experiment with the first grow the better yield went to the "au natural" plant. These are two different strains so let's see how they grow without any influence on my behalf. There are four more of each seed still available for the future. Now if they grow or stretch above my height restrictions then another route will be needed. But minimal lst on these two is the plan CG.

Northern Light looks to be taking to it's nutrient rich environment very well.
420-magazine-mobile2041118242.jpg

There are a few spots to keep an eye on here with the Blue Mystic. Two spots on the original two serrated leaves and an anomaly appearing on one of the grand solar panels.
420-magazine-mobile573242034.jpg

Each plant has shown some signs of what may be ph fluctuation. When the res change is made the ph is set around 5.5. After 2 days the ph will rise to 7+. At that point a few drops of ph down are added to each res to bring the ph down into the 6 range again. This second time of bringing the ph down seems to stabilize each res. in the 6 range until the next change. Or at least it does not have a 48 hour turn a round to get back above 7. The symptoms on the Blue Mystic do resemble a deficiency in manganese. But could be directly reflective of the ph level. The girls new growth is coming along well so not going to mess with much at this time other than keeping an eye on that ph level and ensuring the nutrients added are not too much. Keep 'em green team.

Back
Top Bottom