Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Ah didnt realize the dwarfs were that small. Probably need the Goliath for the 4 by 4 then. Not really read up on the Cobs or QB s yet . Do you think they are superior to the PS 's ?
I think for smaller tents, the Dwarf Star is an awesome light. I think you can find better coverage from Qbs, and some of the different COB manufacturers.

I have no experience in Qbs at this point but I see how well they are performing. But I also know that cobs are killing it for a lot of growers as well.

Nukehead Veg Day 60

Last update before flipping on Nukehead #2. I am going to keep #1 in veg for another week or two since she is still growing slow as hell. I have been trying to get her to grow vertical a bit but she seems perfectly content to stay where she is.

I will be doing a defoliation on both of them tomorrow. They will both get about 1.25 gallons of ACT tomorrow as well and then #2 will be going into a 24 hour period of darkness before going to 12/12.

I am excited to see what these do in flower!

Nukeheads

Nukehead #1

Nukehead #2

Well I originally intended to mainline #1, but I gave up on that due to her snail like growth rate. She will get flipped in 2 weeks no matter what.

Her training has a lot to do with her current size....along with the slow growth.

Some girls just don't like it rough
Rough is ok have u seen our Grape Kush lol just gotta prioritize and treat your main girl, one that’s giving you the biggest buds with best flavor better than scragglies that can be easily thrown out and replaced. Luckily the Stanks don’t have scragglies in their garden. At least none I’ve noticed lol All your ladies look happy healthy ;)

Thanks Mrs Growchy....though that Nuke #1 is debatable. I just watered them both and I don't think she has grown more than an inch since I last watered them a week ago. An inch in a week? well, she is getting flipped in 2 weeks regardless! Other than her, all the rest of the plants I am very pleased with!! Thanks for swinging by and the kind words!

Thanks Mrs Growchy....though that Nuke #1 is debatable. I just watered them both and I don't think she has grown more than an inch since I last watered them a week ago. An inch in a week? well, she is getting flipped in 2 weeks regardless! Other than her, all the rest of the plants I am very pleased with!! Thanks for swinging by and the kind words!
I think you’re doing the right thing mb you can add something to help with growth, something you can spray on the leaves. I did that with an outdoor plant and it shot up. I’ll have to ask my pops what it was bc he recommended it.
It’s always great to save one but sometimes you just gotta let it go and focus on the ones that are striving bc they may fall behind.

Great pics and update Van. Seems like all the pics i have seen of the nukes from like, normal indoor grows for hybrids apear to have a pattern. Shorter compact plants with a dense bud structure. Thinking about it do you think being developed in a legal state they may have been bred based on outdoor growing? Outside they get a long veg period. The yields look great when they flower out they may just be slower growers out of the gate. I can't belive how dense the node spacing is.

Great pics and update Van. Seems like all the pics i have seen of the nukes from like, normal indoor grows for hybrids apear to have a pattern. Shorter compact plants with a dense bud structure. Thinking about it do you think being developed in a legal state they may have been bred based on outdoor growing? Outside they get a long veg period. The yields look great when they flower out they may just be slower growers out of the gate. I can't belive how dense the node spacing is.

I really wish I knew what the genetics to the Nukehead were. They definitely have some of the tightest node spacing I have ever seen. I still have 4 more beans for the Nukehead so I am curious as to how the other ones grow for sure!

Nukehead #2 Flip Day 4 and Nukehead #1 Veg Day 67

Nukehead #2 started its 24 hour period of darkness on Friday the 16th and its 1st day of 12/12 on the 17th.

Nukehead #1 (slow grower) will stay in veg for another 10 days or so before I put her in the dark and flip her.

Both girls will be getting ACT treatment tomorrow.

No signs of pistils yet. If all holds true to my previous grows....should start seeing pistils on day 8 or 9. Not really a lot to report other than Nukehead #2 is rolling along nicely and looks happy and healthy. Nuke #1 is just slow. I am not putting a lot of hope into the potential yield of #1. Looking forward to smelling the flowers on this strain.

Nukeheads

Nuke #1

Nuke #2

Back
Top Bottom