Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

They certainly seem to like that new light!! The new growth off the smaller one I am training was crazy....easily the most I have seen off her. This really makes me want to figure out how to use my old cell phone to do a time lapse grow.

Biggest thing I've noticed us the penetration from my new lights
Bet yer seeing the same Van

Biggest thing I've noticed us the penetration from my new lights
Bet yer seeing the same Van
Well i don't have much of a canopy at this point so penetration isn't an issue at this point, but it will be and I know that is where this light will shine. I love the design and the coverage.....fantastic. The coverage is amazing, really only see a drop in intensity around the outside 6-8". Inside of that, the intensity is extremely consistent.

Hey Van. Not getting email notices despite trying to add all journals back on the Watched Threads page. Hope this will work. Looking good in your garden. :Namaste:

No worries brother, tough to get used to all the nuances of the new site in just a few days. We aren't going anywhere and its always nice to have a top notch grower roll through here!

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Nukehead Veg Day 45 Update

We are about 15 days or so away from flipping Nukehead #2 (tentatively). I think we might be about 30 for Nukhead #1, depending on how she progresses with her training.

Sorry for the poor pics. I was playing around with manual focus and well, I don't think I will be doing that again. And I am too lazy to go back up and retake the pictures again.

You can see a lot of pipe cleaners on Nukehead #2. Using them to kind of spread her open underneath. The nodes eary on were so tight there is not really enough space for the side branching to get the light and room they need. So I decided to spread them down, left and right all the way around. Just think of alternating directions on pulling them down and out to get some light.

I am still not seeing a lot of major turning around on the lower growth on #2. I have her just a couple cups of ACT in her original footprint. Let that take for a couple days and we will revisit with Fish Emulsion fertilizer if I am not getting the greening I want. You can see from the bonus picture at the bottom that none of the other plants are having this issue so I firmly believe its all from keeping #2 in the smaller pot too long. I know she will come out of it here soon. Lesson learned on fast growers. Its all good.

Did some defoliation on #1 after I took her pics. She is picking up steam and her color is looking perfect. Gonna give her another 2 days or so and I will top the 8 tops up to 16. From there will just let em go a bit, spread em some more and when she is ready, she can will join #2. I have a couple sites for clones on her still so if you see any of those internal 'tops' popping up, thats what I am keeping them for. I don't necessarily like how this plant is growing....but she is a bit of a mutant and I hear that mutants can turn into prizes so I want to be prepared.

Anyways, here they are. Again, sorry about the poor quality on the pictures! I swear I am not medicated!

Nukeheads

Nukehead #1

Nukehead #2

Bonus Tent Shot

Back
Top Bottom