Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Hello Van, been trying to get used to this, haven’t been getting alerts so I’m playing catch up. How’s it going in the garden?
Garden is going well brother, thanks for asking. Glad you made it through the site update ok. How have you been?

Garden is going well brother, thanks for asking. Glad you made it through the site update ok. How have you been?

Very well thank you, hopefully on the homestretch now, just trying to stop myself from getting an itchy harvest hand ;)

Will have a look through what I’ve missed, looking forward to seeing what you’ve been up to mate, glad you are well

Nukehead Veg Day 51 Update

Things are recovering steadily with Nukehead #2. She seems to be taking to her bigger pot and correcting the deficiency she was struggling from last week. Also up-potted the Nukehead #1 to a new 7 gallon smart pot with Stank Soil, hopefully before any deficiency can show and slow her down.

Gave #1 a little bit of Cal-Mag, fish emulsion fertilizer, a little Great White, and a touch of Silica in her transplant watering. #2 will get another ACT feeding tomorrow and will add a touch of Cal-Mag. I think we are back on track.

Nukeheads (pre transplant on #1)

Nukehead #1

Nukehead #2

Post Transplant

Yeah I have to defoliate her again tomorrow. Been trying to leave her alone and let her fix herself in the new pot of soil....but she is showing enough signs of being on the right track that i will give her a hair cut tomorrow or the next day most likely. Good seeing ya again OL!! Thanks for swinging through!

Nukehead Veg Day 54 Update

Nukehead #1 continues with her slow growth. Not sure she is going to cooperate for another set of toppings. I might just let her go vertical a bit and flip her in a few weeks. Definitely an odd duck for sure. Hope the smoke is good on it!

Nukehead #2 is recovering from her deficiency. She is settling nicely into her 7 gallon pot and is greening up again nicely and throwing new growth. She is about 6 days from her scheduled flip time. I might give her an extra few days since she was slowed down with the deficiency issue. She got fed about 1.25 gallons of ACT with a splash of Cal Mag yesterday. Hopefully that will be the last Cal Mag needed on this plant and the soil can support the rest of the grow. I am going to top dress with a little bit of ground barley, EWC and seabird guano for the next watering in 5 days or so.

Nukeheads

Nukehead #1

Nukehead #2

Nukehead Veg Day 54 Update

Nukehead #1 continues with her slow growth. Not sure she is going to cooperate for another set of toppings. I might just let her go vertical a bit and flip her in a few weeks. Definitely an odd duck for sure. Hope the smoke is good on it!

Nukehead #2 is recovering from her deficiency. She is settling nicely into her 7 gallon pot and is greening up again nicely and throwing new growth. She is about 6 days from her scheduled flip time. I might give her an extra few days since she was slowed down with the deficiency issue. She got fed about 1.25 gallons of ACT with a splash of Cal Mag yesterday. Hopefully that will be the last Cal Mag needed on this plant and the soil can support the rest of the grow. I am going to top dress with a little bit of ground barley, EWC and seabird guano for the next watering in 5 days or so.

Nukeheads

Nukehead #1

Nukehead #2

Can’t wait to see them in bloom guys :goodjob:

Looking good Stank . Like the lushness and vigor going on. May have to upgrade to a dwarf star one day. Seem like killer lights. Caught up here off to your perpetual grow now. And want to eyeball your Stank soil one after that,. :0) Playing catchup

Can’t wait to see them in bloom guys :goodjob:

I am getting anxious! Will be flipping somewhere between 7 and 10 days....well at least the big one. #1 might be closer to 20 days or so, need her to start going vertical a bit!

Looking good Stank . Like the lushness and vigor going on. May have to upgrade to a dwarf star one day. Seem like killer lights. Caught up here off to your perpetual grow now. And want to eyeball your Stank soil one after that,. :0) Playing catchup

Thanks Kismet! The Dwarf Star is a nice light for a small space, I would want about 3 for a 4'x4' tent.

Hopefully the blog with the Stank Soil will transition over soon. I documented it on there for safe keeping.....kinda regretting that now a little LOL.

I am getting anxious! Will be flipping somewhere between 7 and 10 days....well at least the big one. #1 might be closer to 20 days or so, need her to start going vertical a bit!

Thanks Kismet! The Dwarf Star is a nice light for a small space, I would want about 3 for a 4'x4' tent.

Hopefully the blog with the Stank Soil will transition over soon. I documented it on there for safe keeping.....kinda regretting that now a little LOL.
Ah didnt realize the dwarfs were that small. Probably need the Goliath for the 4 by 4 then. Not really read up on the Cobs or QB s yet . Do you think they are superior to the PS 's ?

Morning Van :)
Wow, those nukes are looking fantastic brother!!! Very nice job our friend, very nice job. How long you think before you flip those gals?

They are doing great Van!! Love that #2 still :rofl:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
I will flip the big one in a week or so....give or take a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom