Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Evening shots:

420-magazine-mobile360533566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1557107610.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1895989383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile457549584.jpg
420-magazine-mobile467440498.jpg
Wow this is beautiful!!!

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Flux yea! I gave her 6 fresh gallons on last Tuesday's res change, and 2 today.

Shes looking wonderful Vex. How much vertical height do you have now? Are you planning any defol in the near future?

Shes looking wonderful Vex. How much vertical height do you have now? Are you planning any defol in the near future?
Thanks, SD! The arms average 8" from first nodes above clips.

I'll be removing lower, shaded fan leaves before flip, or as needed. Space is getting tight.
And how's it going keeping the tips level are they growing fairly uniformly or do you have to make adjustments?
Most are growing evenly, but I've been giving the taller tops a slight supercrop pinch. Trying my best to not go overboard and flop one over.

I make adjustments 3 times a day, while tip spreading and leaf tucking.

I truly love the hands on experience. I feel so involved.

Wow, thank you crew!! Makes me so much more confident. .

Morning shots:

Had to add 2 gallons in rez, pump was sucking air and main tote was low on water as you can see in photo...no recirculation.

She's thirsty!!

420-magazine-mobile1864749288.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2074627611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1487513376.jpg

How tall is she vertically now Vex? Looks like she is about 6" tall, maybe a little more.

How tall is she vertically now Vex? Looks like she is about 6" tall, maybe a little more.
Roughly 8".
You're gonna have to give up your day job to take care of her :rofl::rofl:
Hahaha. Man, I wish!

I would love to have 12 of these girls growing. 6 in veg and 6 in flower year round.

Back
Top Bottom