VictorVonDoom's 1st Grow - Converted Mini Fridge - Indoor/Soil 2013

You DO know who you're talking to right? I'm still Broke Ass Reg.

Respect Broke Ass Reg,

Hope you had a good en too, and I wish you a very happy new year

What happened to your real name? sad to see that go pal.
It was a choice I made. Actually it turned into a mission. I had been trying to change it for months.

Easy now AG, Happy New Year

Yeah it was good pal, nye got a bit wild thou. hope you had a good en too.

Ok, they still look pretty clear, may be a bit cloudy. I've got a 100x led microscope but its quite hard to focus in on them.
I should be waiting till 30% ish turn amber right?
What colour do you class your trics in your last video update?

I know the majority of pistols are still clear and un withered, apart from the tops of the buds with thicker branches.

I would say all in both videos, there ar a majority of cloudy trichomes. I still couldn't spot a single amber though after a couple re-watches. I waited unitl I saw 10% of amber in my bagseed only because I know the Indica-dominant characteristics would give me a body stone. A few samples helped clear that as well.

I use a 60x microscope, and have a hard time focusing in as well. I read that anywhere between 10x and 40x is sufficient to get a good look at trichomes.

I would say all in both videos, there ar a majority of cloudy trichomes. I still couldn't spot a single amber though after a couple re-watches. I waited unitl I saw 10% of amber in my bagseed only because I know the Indica-dominant characteristics would give me a body stone. A few samples helped clear that as well.

>>Good thinking, makes sence.

I use a 60x microscope, and have a hard time focusing in as well. I read that anywhere between 10x and 40x is sufficient to get a good look at trichomes.

>>Yeah, so I've heard. Defiantly summit to get in the future. For now I will make what I've got work, as you do haha.

I got my hands on a 10x loupe and the image in it looks very good. I wish the lens was a tad larger to see a broader area, but I also have that 60x-100x scope I got from the hydro store and it looks too close to see anything usable. Thanks for the trich info KJC! Next month, I will be looking for a 5% amber trich range as body stone really kicks my ass and I jive so much better with a nice head buzz.

Flower Day 59

Had a tidy up in there today removing tome leaves to increase air flow.

DSC006038.JPG

DSC0060410.JPG

DSC006056.JPG

DSC006068.JPG

DSC006076.JPG

DSC006089.JPG

Peace Out

@Snow
Yeah growing in a small space keeps you on your toes, lots of fun though you learn a lot. If your using photos I would advise just to grow one plant and get it to fully fill your space.

@Mono
Big up brav :Namaste:
had to super crop the nuts off it since the photo, I'll update today.

Back
Top Bottom