ViparSpectra KS5000 New Grow Journal

Obviously transplant before the net!
Babys looking awesome think repot in few days and then flip after another week or so the shorty is looking absolutely amazing she's loving that ks5000 the size of the leaves are bigger then my hand and a lovely lil bush without even topping can't wait for the flowering results. And yes transplant before net thanks 🙏 x

DSC_0122.JPG

DSC_0121.JPG

DSC_0120.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

Girls look great, nice colors,s and growing vigorously.
Hopefully the flush will work for the yellow leaves, just give it some days to turn around.:hug:

Thinking the ones at back are ready for transplant in the next few days into there 25l final pot 🍯 cutting seems to be very unhappy not sure what's happening there as she should of took over me then 😂😂😂 ovbs rather she didn't but just abit shocked as to what she's doing and think I may of topped her wrong as nothin has grown back yet ... However the one at the front she's looking absolutely amazing 😍🤩😍 what a beautiful girl 💞😘💞 hope you guys are all well x

DSC_0133.JPG

Well the crits x kush is loving life she got lsted 2 days ago can't believe how tall she's got ffs lmfao 😂😂😂 there are truly looking like the best plants I've ever had in veg and cannot wait for the flowering results I'm thinking I will not be disappointed this viparspectra ks5000 is looking like it's working wonders

DSC_0179.JPG

DSC_0178.JPG

DSC_0180.JPG

DSC_0181.JPG

Hope you have the headroom!
I hope I doo too 😂😂 definitely needs flipping soon almost 2month since hit Coco and thinking me others coming to a end in next couple week not 100% sure x

crits x is about to turn into the Hulk for sure:yahoo:

That depends on how long you veg! That's a 3 gallon pot here which is kinda small, but if you flip early you could avoid having a rootbound plant.
Ok thanks so in my case I can't however if flip early can.. but wouldn't yeild much ? I'll transplant other 1 tomorrow or so then wait week n flip I think. X doesn't wanna let me upload photos today will try gen tomorrow...

Let me upload today ks5000 doing it's thing n with abit of loving tender care we will have something amazing 😍

Screenshot_20230510-213012.png

Screenshot_20230510-213004.png

Screenshot_20230510-213000.png

Let me upload today ks5000 doing it's thing n with abit of loving tender care we will have something amazing 😍

Screenshot_20230510-213012.png

Screenshot_20230510-213004.png

Screenshot_20230510-213000.png
Good morning :ciao:
Your ladies are beautiful.
Great work, healthy happy garden. :yahoo:
Nice LST too.:thumb:
Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning :ciao:
Your ladies are beautiful.
Great work, healthy happy garden. :yahoo:
Nice LST too.:thumb:
Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill and yes looking beautiful 😍 and thanks for all the guidance and think the extra nets helped support them colass

DSC_0193.JPG

Thanks Bill and yes looking beautiful 😍 and thanks for all the guidance and think the extra nets helped support them colass

DSC_0193.JPG
Your going to need a crane soon to hold them up.:cheer:
Great work.

Bill284 😎

Nice supercrops! Your lowers look like they might be getting pale on that from one, so if it's not the lighting in the pic it might be time to bump the nutes a bit.

Low stress? ;)
Do you think the plant at front is struggling for light is a big bush maybe turn its brightness up.. and thanks shed and ye might need abit more just don't wanna burn um 😂 x hope you guys are well

DSC_0255.JPG

Back
Top Bottom