ViparSpectra XS1500 And P1000 - Grow Raw Genetics

2 more weeks and I’ll be taking cuts and tossing the 4 in the white container into flower. Fingers crossed for a super keeper lol. Xs1500 is at 50%. P1000 kinda lacks somthing the xs1500 has. Idk. But I have to turn her power up a bit more than the other. Still preforms like a champ!!!

IMG_6983.jpeg

IMG_6984.jpeg

IMG_6985.jpeg

Lowered my intensity to 50% from 75%. Also raised the lights a few more inches. The xs1500 definitely outshines the p1000 in many levels. But I’m sure that for obvious reasons. We’ll start by the spread. The p1000 is not hitting the corners like the 1500. But again. For obvious reasons I’m sure. Also gets a tad warmer. Large difference from 50-75% and real big difference at 100%. There seems to be more of stretch in veg vs the other as well. But Everything still very solid. Going smooth. Will flip this tent in about a week.

IMG_7161.jpeg

IMG_7162.jpeg

IMG_7163.jpeg

I thought I had this updated. Here’s a quick update till I can get to the tent and take today photos. But what’s going on is mostly testing of my newer crosses iv done. Gascap x tkto and gasPACK x thpp.
Raws new joker33 x pecan pie
Charms, a different Gastropop pheno, magnum opus x sfv og and pie on the sky. A skywalker og and Georgia pie cross.

The gascap tkto cross is stacked perfectly with tons of trichome coverage.

The gaspack x thpp is frost loaded as well but smells so gassy I’m leaning on holding a cut.

IMG_7517.jpeg

IMG_7472.jpeg

IMG_7474.jpeg

IMG_7515.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom