Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I watched a doc on cannabis today it's called Weed the People. It is on Netflix right now.
It's a bit though to get through. It is centered on sick children and making meds for them as well as legalization.

It was quite good.

I saw one on Charlottes Web awhile back. That was a good show.
Was that the Dr. Gupta one or a separate production? I've seen Gupta's cannabis special, it was very good.

I like him. He's a bit more cerebral than the weed bros on YouTube that start every show with a bong rip and coughing jag or some stereotypical stoner music.

Mr.Grounds best friend just called and wanted recommendations for when he went shopping. I got on the web site and checked out the menu. Told him to try GDP.
Then we saw this sativa called Caviar,It has 51% thc. I thought I read the description wrong, but no.
I assumed that he is an experienced smoker, but after talking to him I realized that this wasn't the case.
He actually bought the Caviar and the GDP. I did talk to him and made it clear that he should be very careful with that Caviar. Dang!
I'm kinda worried now.

Mr.Grounds best friend just called and wanted recommendations for when he went shopping. I got on the web site and checked out the menu. Told him to try GDP.
Then we saw this sativa called Caviar,It has 51% thc. I thought I read the description wrong, but no.
I assumed that he is an experienced smoker, but after talking to him I realized that this wasn't the case.
He actually bought the Caviar and the GDP. I did talk to him and made it clear that he should be very careful with that Caviar. Dang!
I'm kinda worried now.
Yikes, I'd say so too. 51% is killer. He'll be ok if he listens.

Yikes, I'd say so too. 51% is killer. He'll be ok if he listens.
I hope he listens too. When we suggested it to him it was as a joke. Mr. Ground said in the text " Try the Caviar, if you want to die ". Evidently this was rather appealing to him.

Every time I have tried retail caviar, I can overshoot stoned and get to dirty pretty quick.

I like the homemade stuff better.
Oh no! He's screwed. Lol.

..... He was never the same again.

Do you have a recipe for homemade?
i've taken a bud, put a touch of rosin on it and rolled it in kief. I believe caviar uses oil though instead of rosin. I hit mine in my big ass illadelph and it's probably north of 51%

I really don't care for the oil that is used in those pens whatever it is, it gives me reflux, rosin, not so much.

Back
Top Bottom