Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I hope he listens too. When we suggested it to him it was as a joke. Mr. Ground said in the text " Try the Caviar, if you want to die ". Evidently this was rather appealing to him.
he won't die. One of the better ones I had was called bio jesus, it was sold in lv. Great nighttime stuff, but if you hit a whole pre-roll of it, you would get that too much thc for about 30 min or so, where your just unsettled and jittery.

Now that I am doing concentrates daily, I doubt it would do the same thing. I need to go back and try again.

F-ya. Why not. If your a daily smoker, your not going to be like Chris and have to go for the girly 47% schwag
Lol

Damn light weights

The retail stuff is usually made with three different strains whereas us home pressers can do it with one. I really don't like mixing multiple new strains at once....it's not really the total thc that makes you dirty, it's that you don't know if your coming, going, sativa, or couchlock.....but eventually you get to couchlock.

He promised to text me tonight. I know he won't really die, he might feel like he is for a bit.
I just wanted to get the strength of it across to him.

He bought the stuff without even checking percentages. When he called later I asked him about it. He was looking at the package as we were speaking and just started laughing his ass off when he saw it. I was like " You're gonna die, not really but kinda".

At least we made lasting memories, I'll miss him. Lol!

Can't wait to talk to our friend today. Lol.

I managed to find the Cozy app. This is what I came up with. The lighting isn't the greatest so bear with me. I need to get some lamps just for pics.

Here is the Himalaya Gold.

I'll usually try to stay still, and bust off 4-5 pics, usually get one good one

Move closer, focus, hit it again

Fun fun fun

I had the light on and pretty much did what you said. These were the cleanest pics.
In retrospect, I should have turned off the fan.

I'll keep experimenting with it.

Right, check and double check. :love:

I'm trying my first real sample of the HG right now. Smoother than I thought she'd be.
The plan is to cut her Sunday if she looks close. I want to process her the following weekend.

"So my wife got her identity stolen. So far he's spending less than she did, so I'm just gonna let it ride" .- Henry Cho

You guys ever watch Henry? You'd remember him. He's Korean but he's from Tennessee.
He's really funny for a clean comic.
Bob Sagat is NOT appropriate for the family. I don't care if he was on Full House. Guy is so filthy.

Bob Sagat is NOT appropriate for the family. I don't care if he was on Full House. Guy is so filthy.
So not appro! Every other word is F, and so nasty. Did you ever see him on Entourage?

Back
Top Bottom