Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I use bacon.... bacon makes everything better. LoL

... or, popcorn. Both work pretty well

Cool.
Last time I trimmed on a weekday at 2 am, I figured most people are asleep by then.
I bet if I cook bacon at 2 am all of my kids would make their way to the kitchen, conscious or not.

Ms otter seems to have come around to the joy of it unless company is coming, then there's some small B and Ming. It's a tough one but lasts for such a short time.
I hope he can learn to deal with it. I can't totally fault him for being paranoid though. It is still schedule I.

I hope he can learn to deal with it. I can't totally fault him for being paranoid though. It is still schedule I.
I generally cut my plants in the shed, then move them to my garage in a trash bag.
We set up a long folding table & trim all day with the garage shut. When we're done, I'll crack the door about 10" and let it vent. After an hour or so, I'll open it up completely.

Most of my stink in the house comes from me working in the kitchen. Decarbing herb, making edibles.... gets a bit stanky.

If you feel like some international cooking, curry is easy to hide smells under.
Oooh!!! Then I can eat the curry too! I really like this one. Love coconut chicken curry, one of my all time favorites.

Btw do you ever eat poutine? If you do, what is considered the best recipe? Mr. Ground wants authentic Canadian poutine cuisine. Lol.

Btw do you ever eat poutine? If you do, what is considered the best recipe? Mr. Ground wants authentic Canadian poutine cuisine. Lol.
It's bigger in QC than in ON. My wife makes it often with fresh cut fries, store bought curds, and the package of St.Hubert's Poutine sauce.
It's pretty good all in all.

I generally cut my plants in the shed, then move them to my garage in a trash bag.
We set up a long folding table & trim all day with the garage shut. When we're done, I'll crack the door about 10" and let it vent. After an hour or so, I'll open it up completely.

Most of my stink in the house comes from me working in the kitchen. Decarbing herb, making edibles.... gets a bit stanky.
I do everything in my bedroom.
I think the budder I made last was quite a bit worse than the actual harvest.
I really need one of those MB2E machines. Awful spendy for a kitchen gadget. Perhaps I'll be lucky enough to win one here someday.

It's bigger in QC than in ON. My wife makes it often with fresh cut fries, store bought curds, and the package of St.Hubert's Poutine sauce.
It's pretty good all in all.
Thanks. We've been using Heinz beef gravy or I make my own from scratch-ish. I don't boil bones or anything of that sort.

Instant pot is way better than the mbm2, I have two of them, they both just sit

The IP, one way or another, gets used weekly

Don't know if I told y'all but I found out that my order was running behind. Evidently the distributor is experiencing significant delays. I've been assured that i will eventually get my seeds.
I'm guessing that it will be another 4-6+ before I see them...... If they get here. I've already been waiting for 3 months,what's a few more?

Instant pot is way better than the mbm2, I have two of them, they both just sit

The IP, one way or another, gets used weekly
I've been eyeing those for awhile. It does make more fiscal sense.
I'd still like to have a title on here one day though.

I think the HG is going to be ready to chop by next weekend, maybe sooner. She has her first bits of amber showing. Since she is a heavy indica I'd like a bit of that good old couchlock.

She smells pretty good now. No real puke smell detected.:thumb:

Hey VG, I was worried about the smell from my first harvest, I did it in the bathroom and had my carbon filter running in there with me. Worked well, but the smell lingers until they have a couple days to dry. It’d be nice if you could harvest together and just use your tent, but I think you said the lemon was going to go longer?

Hey VG, I was worried about the smell from my first harvest, I did it in the bathroom and had my carbon filter running in there with me. Worked well, but the smell lingers until they have a couple days to dry. It’d be nice if you could harvest together and just use your tent, but I think you said the lemon was going to go longer?
At least going to the bathroom was convenient. Lol.

Yeah, the lemon is going to go longer. I was going to make a larger dying box to stick in that half of the tent.

Back
Top Bottom