Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

About half way through the day I realized that I forgot to water the girls. I hope they are still standing at lights on. They were pretty dry last night already on account of it being 91f in there. The a/c unit is going in today so it shouldn't be a problem for much longer.

I took a test bud of the HG last night. It was some popcorn from low on the plant. I though it would be really fluffy but it was surprisingly firm. I'm excited to try it, I've been smoking the same strain for almost a year now, sure could use some variety.

I need to get some better pics of my trichs. My loupe is a PITA!!!

I use Cozy mag on my phone for tric pics

Works fantastic

Try it or any magnifying app, better than the USB microscope I bought

CM190428-093313004.jpg

I can get closer than that if I want, but harder to stay still...lol

About half way through the day I realized that I forgot to water the girls. I hope they are still standing at lights on. They were pretty dry last night already on account of it being 91f in there. The a/c unit is going in today so it shouldn't be a problem for much longer.

I took a test bud of the HG last night. It was some popcorn from low on the plant. I though it would be really fluffy but it was surprisingly firm. I'm excited to try it, I've been smoking the same strain for almost a year now, sure could use some variety.

I need to get some better pics of my trichs. My loupe is a PITA!!!
Fingers crossed.

That's fantastic Chris. Is it software?
Just a free app for yer phone

If u have a communist iPhone I'm sure there are similar ones the Kremlin approves of

Lol

is there a macro app for iphones....I know nothing about my phone. I can make a phone call though.

Check the app store on yer phone

Search microscope apps

I'm sure the Kremlin has a few....lol

Um...yes...I'm not an Apple fan ..lol

is there a macro app for iphones....I know nothing about my phone. I can make a phone call though.
I think in accessibility, find the vision impaired leading title and turn it on. After that if you hit the on button 3 times quickly the micro comes up. It's handy but I have a hard time getting good pics. Don't have my phone right now so I cant help more. Ask later if you need or like and I'll have it.

I think in accessibility, find the vision impaired leading title and turn it on. After that if you hit the on button 3 times quickly the micro comes up. It's handy but I have a hard time getting good pics. Don't have my phone right now so I cant help more. Ask later if you need or like and I'll have it.

figured it out, appreciate it very much!

I feel so Sr. Citizen. At 45. lol.

I just cleaned up some dead and dying leaves on the girls.
These girls aren't that strong smelling unless you disturb their leaves. Holy Hannah!
I just got talked to by Mr.Ground about it.... again. It only last for 15 minutes and by then the carbon filter has taken care of it.

Man is he gonna be pissed come harvest time. How do y'all combat the smell during harvest? Make a bunch of taco meat to cover the smell?

AARP benefits are right around the corner!!!! Lol.
I'll never get to retire, I'll just die on the job.
The good news is that in 5 years after my wife leaves me, I can move into a 50 and older apartment community and become a male prostitute just like Fred Garvin.

When I know I need to combat the smell, like kid's have piano and I cut day before, I run vac, light a candle and cook 2 trays of really fatty smoked bacon in the oven. It's BLT night. The candle makes sense to cover up the bacon grease smell.

I just cleaned up some dead and dying leaves on the girls.
These girls aren't that strong smelling unless you disturb their leaves. Holy Hannah!
I just got talked to by Mr.Ground about it.... again. It only last for 15 minutes and by then the carbon filter has taken care of it.

Man is he gonna be pissed come harvest time. How do y'all combat the smell during harvest? Make a bunch of taco meat to cover the smell?
Ms otter seems to have come around to the joy of it unless company is coming, then there's some small B and Ming. It's a tough one but lasts for such a short time.

Back
Top Bottom