Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

If I were Mr Ground,I'd have questions about that statement...
"So,I understand the nursery's closed... but can I still use the playpen?"
I told him that he could try all he wanted..... He said " Challenge accepted". Then I gave him one of these. :eye-roll:

Funny, it’s the opposite over here. I say one more, he says no. Lol, I’d probably s my pants if he up and said yes one day. Maybe I just like having something to pester him about? (purple devil smile emoji)
Hmmmm.... Do we need to talk strategy? LOl.

My magical butter machine will be here tomorrow!!!! :slide::yahoo: I really their tracking app.
I was hoping my 420 stuff would have come today but no dice. I guess if it's coming UPS it could still come today. I was hoping that they had tracking for their packages.

It's Xmas in July! I love the mail.
But I want it now!!!! Lol. I just worry about not being home and porch pirates snagging my stuff. That would be very bad in this case.

I'm having that talk with my oldest kid tonight. He should be here in a few hours. I'm curious to see if he's figured it out already.

I'm strangely nervous.:nervous-guy:

What's he like?
He does smoke and had been around out his whole life whether he knows it or not. We told him that we smoke when he was 16.
He's a bright kid and doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I'm very proud at how well he's turned out.
I think I'm being nervous for no reason, it just feels weird to come out to anyone.

I mean....Tigger helps me in the grow room

It's just easier that he knows

But that's me

:headbanger::passitleft::surf:
I'm sure your furry son says nothing to no-one. Lol.

I feel that my son can be trusted.

When I was younger,if my mom had told me she was a grower,my first thought would've been "Wow,my mom's so cool!",second thought would've been "Cool-free weed!"

Hi guys.
I'm in a very bad mood. I just yelled at some #$%#$#@ woman. She left her yellow lab in a van on asphalt, in the sun ,with the windows cracked about an inch. It's 90 degrees out! It had to be about 120 in the car.
I found her sitting in an air conditioned building playing around on her phone. I told her to get her ass out and take care of the dog before I broke her windows myself or called the police. The look on my face must have conveyed that I wasn't joking in the least. She tried to assure me that her windows were cracked. I told her that I could watch her dog in the shade while she sat in the car for half an hour to make sure, oh, and put a fur coat on first. She shut up pretty fast.

That kind of neglectful crap really gets to me, some people don't deserve dogs/animals. I need to calm down...

I'll speak softly...yay on the butter machine!! (waits for reaction to read the mood):)

I'll speak softly...yay on the butter machine!! (waits for reaction to read the mood):)
Lol. I'm mostly over the other stuff.
Now I have to decide what I want to make and when.
I am an unapologetic chocoholic, so probably double choc chip cookies.

I woulda called the cops 1st unless I saw her walk in the store, then I would have kicked her little ass back to her car

God I hate people

Back
Top Bottom