Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

You’ll have that from time to time.
I think it's cookie nap time.
Your feet take a huge amount of abuse.

No carb problems in my house. We're stocked with bread, pasta and rice. Let me know if you've run out and I can ship some to an alternate address.
I blame lack of footwear. I don't wear shoes in my house unless it's an emergency. Need me some steel toed slippers.

I don't either (and practically none at all for 3 months!) but no confetti cannons nor broken scales nor rocks nor grinders have managed to get anywhere near mine!
Do you happen to be naturally clutzy?
It certainly helps.

Sorry, I'm confused. Did you break your feet or the scale? It is an important difference that will help me to understand your world a little more clearly
The scale I believe. I think it was her weight. A friend of mine had the same problem so she threw her two 'girls' over the towel rack to take some of the load off. Everything was good after that. :thumb:

Sorry, I'm confused. Did you break your feet or the scale? It is an important difference that will help me to understand your world a little more clearly
It was the clear plastic tray from my scale. It was sitting on my clear plastic rug/floor protector. Couldn't see it.
The scale I believe. I think it was her weight. A friend of mine had the same problem so she threw her two 'girls' over the towel rack to take some of the load off. Everything was good after that. :thumb:
Hey! My nute scale not my bathroom scale.

Damn.. freakin boy parts. No lady boys allowed where we’re going! (Into 12/12)

now I’m all alone doing the 1 plant 1 Tent scrog.

Hey, balls are flowers too @MrSauga , don’t be a misandrist

Sorry. Frustratin day.
Lawn mower died. Carb problems.
Stepped on the tray for my scale with bare feet. Broken.

Chin up!

Damn Murphy... hate those days too. Hopefully they don't come in a row and very far apart.

And hope next plant is a she, this is the reason i only germinate fem seeds, this frustration could cause me to throw everything out and get me cranky for a while.

No carb problems in my house

Think her mower have carburetor problems, it probably could be the governor as well... :D

Wish though it could be fixed with one of your loafs... Governors included. :)

I don't wear shoes in my house

Now that is totally natural for us here not to wear shoes inside. :laughtwo:

It was the clear plastic tray from my scale. It was sitting on my clear plastic rug/floor protector. Couldn't see it.

Hey! My nute scale not my bathroom scale.
Thank god for that! I imagined you getting on the bathroom scales and them just exploding beneath your feet, springs and plastic shards flying through the air in slow motion while you do a somersault out of the window with smoke billowing from every orifice in your house! Sound about right?

I need to adapt. Will have to give it some good thought.
Damn. Sorry about that beauty VG. Your scrog of her him inspired me to do the same (via supercropping) with my big Cindy outside. She took it well until last night when that storm cell swept her and the other up like the wizard of oz! They are both pretty beaten up with several completely broken branches. They are spending the day close to the house and in a fairly shady spot today. Was actually thinking of doing a video like you did and asking for input on the other outdoor Cindy. She is a beauty and is starting to stack new growth and looking more in flower each day. I’m not sure where I am in the growth spurt so I’m not sure if I’ve missed the window, etc.

You have a lot in your vault right now. Possible to get through a quick Auto Grow? Before the Kalishnakov?

Hope your weekend is good and watch out for your toes! :love:

I don’t know what youse are all smoking but as a grower reading another growers forum when I read stepped on the scales tray I only thought of a nute/herb scales… context people!

VG do you think it was maybe a big stressful event of being ruthlessly bent in one hit that encouraged the male flowering? ‘They’ say stress can do it. Or do you think it was just coincidence?

Damn.. freakin boy parts. No lady boys allowed where we’re going! (Into 12/12)

now I’m all alone doing the 1 plant 1 Tent scrog.

Hey, balls are flowers too @MrSauga , don’t be a misandrist
Aww. Sorry. I wanted to try out scrogging but I guess fate had other things in mind.

Not really any closer to deciding what to do. It's giving me a little anxiety.

I'll get a handle on things. I've been distracted with my honey-do list and the kids as well.

And hope next plant is a she, this is the reason i only germinate fem seeds, this frustration could cause me to throw everything out and get me cranky for a while.
Ahhh... But she was a fem seed.
She definitely had some stressors, namely me.:rolleyes:
Thank god for that! I imagined you getting on the bathroom scales and them just exploding beneath your feet, springs and plastic shards flying through the air in slow motion while you do a somersault out of the window with smoke billowing from every orifice in your house! Sound about right?
Watch a lot of action movies,do you???
Lmao
Damn. Sorry about that beauty VG. Your scrog of her him inspired me to do the same (via supercropping) with my big Cindy outside. She took it well until last night when that storm cell swept her and the other up like the wizard of oz! They are both pretty beaten up with several completely broken branches. They are spending the day close to the house and in a fairly shady spot today. Was actually thinking of doing a video like you did and asking for input on the other outdoor Cindy. She is a beauty and is starting to stack new growth and looking more in flower each day. I’m not sure where I am in the growth spurt so I’m not sure if I’ve missed the window, etc.

You have a lot in your vault right now. Possible to get through a quick Auto Grow? Before the Kalishnakov?

Hope your weekend is good and watch out for your toes! :love:
I dunno Boo. My last quick auto run took about 110 days. I do have some obligations to uphold. I'm trying to get everything into place to just start my WSE grow now. I hadn't planned on starting it until late Aug/early Sept.
It sounds like I can just go forward but I'm expecting a special delivery. You will understand soon enough where the complications come in. I want to have it in hand before I say what's up.

I don’t know what youse are all smoking but as a grower reading another growers forum when I read stepped on the scales tray I only thought of a nute/herb scales… context people!

VG do you think it was maybe a big stressful event of being ruthlessly bent in one hit that encouraged the male flowering? ‘They’ say stress can do it. Or do you think it was just coincidence?
When in doubt I always blame myself.

Pretty sure thats exactly it Amy. Stressed the heck out of her. Was already very stressed by the light as well.

Back
Top Bottom