Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Highya VG,

I'm guessing you like the Kalashnikov enough to grow a couple clones in the near future? Love your Bonsai mothers. Sounds like your health is maintaining well. Happy Smokin'

:thumb: just was super ready to go then!

nice seeds. Nice bonsais :D
Thanks Amy.
I've been keeping the moms manageable. Next week I think I'm gonna do a root trim on all three.
Dang I didn’t know they have a 1/2 gallon size, I just ordered some 1’s....
Garden is looking good, VG!
One of the companies makes 1/4 gal size. Can't remember who without looking.
I think the 1/2 gallons are my favorites. I usually sprout my seeds in them but ran out so I have to use Solos for my WSE/ Atreum grow. I'll grab more soon.

Highya VG,

I'm guessing you like the Kalashnikov enough to grow a couple clones in the near future? Love your Bonsai mothers. Sounds like your health is maintaining well. Happy Smokin'
I do have a rather nice bonsai mom.
Haven't tried the Kalashnikov yet.
I'd rather wait until she has sat a few weeks in the jar. The buds look fantastic though.
I'm really close to harvesting my Green Crack. I'll be scoping her this evening.

Gonna test out some of these Burpee silicone cell trays.
They are $6-7 per tray.

I was gonna buy more Solo cups for my veggies. If these are good I'll buy some more.
They have a watering tray and have letter/numbers to keep track of your seedlings.

I also picked up some of these plant clips...
I couldn't find my normal plastic coated garden wire. It may just be too early in the season. They didn't have very much gardening stuff in stock yet.

And I picked up 12 lbs or EWC for soil mixing and making teas.
Got myself some baby nerite snails too!!

@StoneOtter
Couldn't let you miss this brief update.

Bf was starting to get a migraine and tried the Forum. It worked for him too.

Gonna need to keep some of those seeds in stock. Think I have quite a few left but I would have to check to confirm.

If not , I may use her as my first reversal project.

May the two of you have few occasions to need it, and it work every time. :love:
Turns out he loves the stuff. Now I have to keep him out of it.

I'm gonna hide some for myself. I usually don't do that. I usually share freely but he can't control himself sometimes. If I want to keep a little whiskey for myself, the same rules apply.
I personally think it's rude to finish off another person's booze.
You may want to reverse it seeds or no, because your next plant might have a different terpene profile!
My clone bought the farm.
The fungus gnats got her when she was just sprouting roots. Lost a few cuttings actually.

When I run it again. I'll take clones and see what I get. This one was a tall skinny pheno.
Luckily I have a few pics to refer to.

Hey y'all.

It's been 8 weeks since I planted two reg GDP seeds. Ignore the fact that they look a bit crappy. They were completely yellow a week or so ago. It's also right before lights out so they are droopy. They are turing around.
First one is female. I can clearly see a preflower pistil.

The second one looks like it's starting to form balls.

I'm fairly certain that it's a male but I'll wait to make sure. Tell me what you think.

Not sure what to do with him if it is a boy. Maybe I'll just take some clones and flower him out later on when the weather is nicer.

We are getting dumped on pretty bad at the moment. Huge, heavy snowflakes. We were snow free for over a week. It's hard to see it come back in a matter of hours.

Lousy Smarch weather.

One of each...the American dream! Cloning is an option but make sure they're kept isolated since the clones will be sexually mature. Accidents can happen. :)

Good luck with the weather!
We've gotten 8"+ already. Blah...

I'll keep what you said in mind. I'm trying to think of a place in the house that I could stick him that would work.
Dinner and a movie?
Beer and fishing????

Anyone need a new light? They are looking for growers to sponsor.

@StoneOtter
Couldn't let you miss this brief update.

Bf was starting to get a migraine and tried the Forum. It worked for him too.

Gonna need to keep some of those seeds in stock. Think I have quite a few left but I would have to check to confirm.

If not , I may use her as my first reversal project.
That's fantastic! After 3 1/2 days of trying every day, I finally purchased some of them. Got some Runts Muffin coming too.

Gonna test out some of these Burpee silicone cell trays.
They are $6-7 per tray.

I was gonna buy more Solo cups for my veggies. If these are good I'll buy some more.
They have a watering tray and have letter/numbers to keep track of your seedlings.

I also picked up some of these plant clips...
I couldn't find my normal plastic coated garden wire. It may just be too early in the season. They didn't have very much gardening stuff in stock yet.

And I picked up 12 lbs or EWC for soil mixing and making teas.
Got myself some baby nerite snails too!!
Those are crazy trays! So you stick a seed in and watch?

That's fantastic! After 3 1/2 days of trying every day, I finally purchased some of them. Got some Runts Muffin coming too.
I really hope it works for you as well as it did for us.
I felt one coming on a few days ago. I smoked and it ceased.
Those are crazy trays! So you stick a seed in and watch?
I know that they are clear and that is usually something we don't want. The watering tray under them is a dark smokey color so it blocks out the light.
I'm test sprouting my veggie seeds.
I still need some more of these cells or something like them soon.

You get any cruddy weather?
We ended up getting 12"+ yesterday so we spent much of the day shoveling.
I get way too anxious waiting for spring. So much planned and such a short season to realize it all.

I really hope it works for you as well as it did for us.
I felt one coming on a few days ago. I smoked and it ceased.

I know that they are clear and that is usually something we don't want. The watering tray under them is a dark smokey color so it blocks out the light.
I'm test sprouting my veggie seeds.
I still need some more of these cells or something like them soon.

You get any cruddy weather?
We ended up getting 12"+ yesterday so we spent much of the day shoveling.
I get way too anxious waiting for spring. So much planned and such a short season to realize it all.
We got the strangest kind of snow I've experienced yet 2 days ago. The flakes were shaped like medium sized perlite and they poofed as they exploded into the windshield and hood. Started at 46F and in a moment it was 36 f. It was 12 degrees this morning and the wind has been like no other year! We're having a roller coaster ride now. Maybe next week the change will be better, it's rumored to be in the 50's. No accumulation though. A foot! Aye!

We got the strangest kind of snow I've experienced yet 2 days ago. The flakes were shaped like medium sized perlite and they poofed as they exploded into the windshield and hood. Started at 46F and in a moment it was 36 f. It was 12 degrees this morning and the wind has been like no other year! We're having a roller coaster ride now. Maybe next week the change will be better, it's rumored to be in the 50's. No accumulation though. A foot! Aye!
We had the same type of snow here too, Stone. Ours stayed though.
A lot of it should melt down today. It's supposed to be in the 40s.

Back
Top Bottom