Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I throw away a lot of Bics annually. I need to try to stop that.

I just realized that I'm not sure if I can weigh this out. I think I need such a miniscule amount that I may need tiny spoons or a more sensitive scale.
250 mg per five gallons is what I'm seeing for a dosage.

Or I can try using my brain for a second........

I can't see a gram hurting anything in 5 gallons. I take a gram a day and I don't have 5 gallons in me!
It can drop pH. I'll have to pull the pen out and check.

Reeeealy stoneder and apparently I still am LOL! :hug:
Lmao. I'm hitting it pretty hard myself.
I have a bad case of the giggles.
The kind where they go on too long and cause your ribs to ache.....but I can't stop!!!!

Highya VG,

Julie and I both are cancer's first week of July. Very peaceful in our house! Happy Smokin'

What are Sagittarius ruled by??
Your horse half!?!
Jupiter is your ruling planet. Your element is fire.

Mine is water.

I was reading on our friendship compatibility. We are an unlikely duo but if a friendship is cultivated, it's a strong one. Most was stuff like this....
**Friendship Compatibility For sagittarius And cancer. A friendship between a Cancer and a Sagittarius is one that requires time to overcome their initial difficulties. ... Sagittarius love action and adventure, and don't mind taking chances to enjoy new things in life. Cancer hold stability and security at a very high value ...**

Then it got promising.....
**Cancer and Sagittarius both love good food and company, have a unique sense of humor, and love to travel. Additionally, both are loyal, care about their friends, and are always ready to lend a friend a hand. All of this is a pretty good basis for a long-term friendship.**

Then it got weird.....
**Cancer and Sagittarius is a combination that is not what you want to see together in bed. All it could result in is an awkward encounter at best. **

Things could get awkward...:rofl::laugh::rofl:

Highya VG,

Julie and I both are cancer's first week of July. Very peaceful in our house! Happy Smokin'
Good company then. Two highly caring people all in one place:love: Sounds perfect!

Lmao!! They really go for an in depth analysis there!! I’m skeptical already though..
Sagittarius love action and adventure, and don't mind taking chances to enjoy new things in life.
That does not sound like me :laughtwo: I do have a fiery tatoo tho!

Thought that I'd give an update on the GDP fem.

She was looking pretty rough after her transplant.
I'm trying different methods to see if I can avoid what has been happening. I may be doing something right with the WSE girls. They seem to be bouncing back a bit quicker.

This is the GDP fem this morning. I trimmed up her lowers and looks a lot better. I'm still feeding calmag to her. Not the organic but the 4-0-0 Sensi Xtra. I feel that she needs the extra N and Fe right now. So far it looks promising.

I am thinking about moving her into a three or five gallon pot. She may end up in the closet, depending on how tall she gets.

I will be adding my other Nextlight Core to the closet. The Mars will go to my son. It was a good light for the price and size. Gave decently dense buds. I think he will do well with it.

Highya VG,

Hope you're doing well! Your GDP certainly is! She's a very pretty green! Nice job. Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

Hope you're doing well! Your GDP certainly is! She's a very pretty green! Nice job. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode.
I'm keeping busy, that's for sure.
I spent a lot of yesterday sanding a raised bed and prepping an area for it. This will be for leafy greens and she loving herbs etc. Pretty much anything that has a tendency to bolt, like lettuce and spinach.

Hope you and Julie are doing well! :love:
Not rough anymore! What size pot is that now? Is it on GeoFlora? I can't keep track.

I hope your son will at least send you pics of his grow to post if he doesn't start his own journal here. Or maybe you could start another journal for his grow.... :)
The GDP is only in a two gallon pot. I plan to move her to a five gallon within the week. She is on GeoFlora and Sensi cal-mag extra right now. That's it.
I'll probably keep her on the Sensi until she gets used to her new digs.

The kid is excited to grow!!!
I'm not sure how to handle the situation of him being on here. Not sure I want him to see the non- motherly side of me.
He could always read my journals if he really wanted to. He knows my avatar and which forum I'm on.
I did tell him that he may not want to read it. Told him he'll find out who his momma really is and it may not be what he's expecting....ahem.

He said...ok. I don't believe he has been on.

This will be for leafy greens and she loving herbs etc. Pretty much anything that has a tendency to
Shade loving herbs... Not she loving herbs. lol.
I should really proofread my posts.

I've been so busy and the weather hasn't been cooperating. Too cold and windy to mix soil outside. Today should be a little nicer. I need to get this girl in some fresh soil so she can stretch her legs a bit. Hope her transition goes smoothly. I've been trying hard to green this GDP up. She has some spotting down below still. I'm still feeding Sensi cal-mag xtra. It's working ,albeit rather slowly.
I'm a bit low on EWC so I may need to use a handful of compost in addition to her soil mix.
I can't afford for her to go yellow again. I'll be stuck with a mammoth plant.
Buttercup said they get wide and she's already pretty big.

Her pot looks tiny.

Hope y'all are having a meaningful existence on this chaotic rock, hurdling through space!
:smokin:

GDP is in the spotlight! She's working it!
She got big and she did it fast. My sense of time could be skewed though. I do smoke a lot of herb.
That pot does look tiny, so any leaf issues could be her shoes being too tight. I hope you can upcan before the hammer toes set in. :eek:
I decided to wait one more day. I need some more EWC. I'll grab it tomorrow.
She just needs a bit more water until then. Twice daily to keep her from having calcium transport problems. She sucks that two gallon dry in less than 24 hrs.
These GDP were a present from Buttercup. He seemed pretty happy with her this morning when we spoke.
He isn't exactly easy to please.

So....
A week ago was my Cannaversary at 420 mag.
I've been growing for just over three years now. It's been a pleasure to have found my way to this place and to all of you.
To celebrate this year, I'm not building a closet! :laughtwo:

Ok. I did decide to make my first official seed purchase ever.
You know. Cuz I desperately need more seeds....ahem.
I got 12 strains (36 seeds) for $175.
Made sure to buy tracking and insurance.
My top choice (Dark Star) was sold out. Of course it was. Why wouldn't it be?
So I grabbed some things that I hope will improve my life and got a bunch of freebie seeds to boot.

My small weed empire is taking shape....bwahahahaha!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom