Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Oh if it might be a minute I brought snacks. Don't tell MrS...
:popcorn:
Good. I need some snacks after writing that journal intro....
:love: :love: :love: There's the street I live on, a home, and behind the home is me. I have a weird long driveway that goes behind that house. It's a porkchop shaped property that you drive down the bone. Anyway, there's often a police cruiser in the firestation lot that is in direct sight to my deck where we smoke. I always smile and tip my hat to the cop working( in the cruiser in the parking lot of the firehouse) as we get toking.

We've had to call an ambulance too like a day after hanging pounds in the bedroom to dry. The house reeked! When we call 911 here all the volunteer services show up. Police and fire. What a relief to just call for the friend that needed it and have no other worries! They were respectful and took care of my buddy and asked no questions. It's real!
That was something that we often worried about. Police or emergency coming in and seeing tents. Bf would always say ' If you collapse in the bedroom, I'm gonna drag you out to the living room for the EMTs'.
Totally life changing.
I thought it was song lyrics at first 😅

Congrats on legalization VG, your day has finally come!! 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️
It's such a relief,my darling.
I can finally take a deep breath and relax a bit.

Are you prospecting for precious metals
Well... it didn't start with that. I was just looking out for my parents and thought I found mold up in the attic. A big white staining in the underroof, couldn't been more wrong than that... turns out the stains we started finding all over was salts coming from the groundwater. The CraZy mind started turning and 3 years later I now know the house literally sits on the faultline, bedrock is metamorphic, two mill ruins along the creek and now 100s of stone findings later I'm certain of it. But it has been turned over so many times it's probably all just dust and scattered so making any money of mining it would probably cost more than it would bring in.
It was a real kick in the balls for that to happen.
In a much newer and nicer place now. It's finally starting to feel like home.
❤️ I wish you the best and hoping for a home myself again. I lost everything in this quest of mine...
Would love to see you growing again.
Me as well. ❤️

But it has been turned over so many times it's probably all just dust and scattered so making any money of mining it would probably cost more than it would bring in.
Sorry it didn't pan out for you.
Sounds like it wouldn't be a half bad hobby though. Just something to mess around with when you have some time on your hands.
I wish you the best and hoping for a home myself again. I lost everything in this quest of mine...
I didn't realize that you lost your place. I'm really sorry, CraZy.
I hope you get it sorted and can find a new place soon.
I did see a post that you put on Shed's journal.
It sounded like Ginza has passed on.

I'm so very sorry to hear that. I know all to well how hard that can be. I also know that you loved her very much.

Sorry for my late reply. Sometimes I read this stuff really late at night and think that I posted an answer but find out later that I didn't.
Think I'm having some significant memory problems lately.

I see that you haven't been around since you posted here though.
Hope you're doing well and come back soon.

Exciting times!!!
I needed something positive at focus on after the last month. This came at just the right time.

It's a great feeling.
I woke up in a super positive mood this morning.
Nothing was gonna get me down today.

Congrats on growing legal, VG! I know that will help you with the stress you had about being discovered.

Looking for an outdoor bong. I don't take my glass outside unless it's something small like a chillum.
Need something durable to puff on when I'm rocking in my chair on the deck.

I like the Maze-X by @WEEDGETS. The bowl is made from silicone and comes with one glass bowl in it and it comes with 3 extra glass bowls. The bowls hold a decent amount, has a carb hole and a cap and a flat bottom.

Congrats on growing legal, VG! I know that will help you with the stress you had about being discovered.
It certainly has.
It's been legal here for a whole month now. Still not used to it.

I like the Maze-X by @WEEDGETS. The bowl is made from silicone and comes with one glass bowl in it and it comes with 3 extra glass bowls. The bowls hold a decent amount, has a carb hole and a cap and a flat bottom.
Thanks for the recommendation but I'm looking for something more like this....
1693492187889.png

Also....day #38 since sprout.
There’s no way to screw up these ones, they are testers- only the 3rd batch of Wizard seeds ever grown, you’ll save a plant in the future from this experience!
Looks like she doesn’t feed as heavy as Wookiees and leans a bit more sativa (from the Destroyer) than my F1s did. She will be a banger by the end of it all.
Headed home today and I’ll get one sprouted here in a bit with you all ✌️

I consider the Wizard autos "fixed".
I see one leaf that has the slightest hooking but every other leaf has straightened out.

Day #42 since sprout.

They are stacking really nicely, have good node spacing and look like they are going to be easy to harvest.
Always a plus in my book.
They are stretching pretty fast...
Keeping them at 4 gr/ gallon for a bit.

Hopefully I won't have any more issues going forward.

Hey y'all

Gonna post my Wizard autos over here now.

Sorry if it's confusing to anyone.

Must have overfed a tad
Have some hooked leaves. They are better than they were a few days ago.

Backed off on the MC a tad.
I'll get them straightened out.

Sorry I fucked up your plants Justin...
Those are some giant fan leaves. Your plant looks great. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

I consider the Wizard autos "fixed".
I see one leaf that has the slightest hooking but every other leaf has straightened out.

Day #42 since sprout.

They are stacking really nicely, have good node spacing and look like they are going to be easy to harvest.
Always a plus in my book.
They are stretching pretty fast...
Keeping them at 4 gr/ gallon for a bit.

Hopefully I won't have any more issues going forward.
Looking tight and right, my friend.

That node spacing and that height is a sign of good things to come. I had wondered if my adding superthrive in early flower helped this on my last Wizard but it looks like it’s probably light/genetic related which is even better! Possible I was overfeeding a bit too…I tend to get automatic (lazy) and forget some plants like more finesse and less can be more.
Great work making them shine, it’s going to be amazing in there.

Those are some giant fan leaves. Your plant looks great. :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Thanks Keith.

Catastrophe narrowly averted.

When I get super busy like I have been lately, it can get hard to keep up with all of my plants.
I only have five cannabis plants but have 40+ houseplants to care for as well.
My bedroom is slowly turning into a jungle. Loving it.

The cannabis plants are my priority for the most part. I have a few houseplants that are difficult to replace ,a few being irreplaceable due to their origins.
Looking tight and right, my friend.

That node spacing and that height is a sign of good things to come. I had wondered if my adding superthrive in early flower helped this on my last Wizard but it looks like it’s probably light/genetic related which is even better! Possible I was overfeeding a bit too…I tend to get automatic (lazy) and forget some plants like more finesse and less can be more.
Great work making them shine, it’s going to be amazing in there.
I should get some nice looking spears again.
Starting to really like these auto flowers.
When I first started growing I was misled about them and didn't pay much attention. Was always told that they are finicky,small and not worth the time. I'm finding the opposite is true.
MC is especially easy to get lazy with. Most plants can handle a straightforward progression in their feeding so it's easy to get comfortable with routine. Then you get a sativa leaner that says "nah, I don't think so".

Back
Top Bottom