Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Buddy. :thanks:
That was a fun one.
You still in one piece?
They celebrate St Pat's over there?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Was out in the party capital of the island Friday night, people already partying. Its not a big thing for me, too many years running nightclubs and its just a night full of trouble. Never actually Irish people, just guys looking for an excuse get wasted drunk. I sat at home eating duck red curry cooked by & Co and having a long chat about our family, oldest daughter splitting from her boyfriend of 3 years, they're 17 - gonna hit them hard, first big romance but my step daughter is calling it. So happy for her. She says he's a lazy fk'er - been calling it for a year 😂

Holidays? Hmm - not sure there's one that means lots to me anymore. Thai family not into Christmas, we do the tree but its not even a public holiday here.

My birthday - 4 years back I was 42 and had 42 hotdogs bbq'd on the beach on the same day they lifted all the covid restrictions. Gave them all away strangers and friends alike. Oh two years ago this Judge had my truck clamped for bs reasons so I rented a 25 ton mobile crane outside her weed shop for 2 hours while one of my favourite places to hang out at the time next door cooked everyone burgers and hotdogs.

To be fair next time she saw me she laughed. She was wrong clamping my truck and parking a massive mobile crane outside her shop was a bit over the top!

But we laughed after which was something

I'm alive - enough holiday for me every day. Danced with my 4 year old for 30 minutes this afternoon - what more you need in life?

Was out in the party capital of the island Friday night, people already partying. Its not a big thing for me, too many years running nightclubs and its just a night full of trouble. Never actually Irish people, just guys looking for an excuse get wasted drunk. I sat at home eating duck red curry cooked by & Co and having a long chat about our family, oldest daughter splitting from her boyfriend of 3 years, they're 17 - gonna hit them hard, first big romance but my step daughter is calling it. So happy for her. She says he's a lazy fk'er - been calling it for a year 😂

Holidays? Hmm - not sure there's one that means lots to me anymore. Thai family not into Christmas, we do the tree but its not even a public holiday here.

My birthday - 4 years back I was 42 and had 42 hotdogs bbq'd on the beach on the same day they lifted all the covid restrictions. GAve them all away strangers and friends alike. Oh two years ago this Judge had my truck clamped for bs reasons so I rented a 25 ton mobile crane outside her weed shop for 2 hours while one of my favourite places to hang out at the time next door cooked everyone burgers and hotdogs.

To be fair next time she saw me she laughed. She was wrong clamping my truck and parking a massive mobile crane outside her shop was a bit over the top!

I'm alive - enough holiday for me every day. Danced with my 4 year old for 30 minutes this afternoon - what more you need in life?
Everything seems so interesting when you tell it. :thumb:
No big excitement here, hooked up the VIVOCAM that was my big day.🤪

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My birthday - 4 years back I was 42 and had 42 hotdogs bbq'd on the beach on the same day they lifted all the covid restrictions. Gave them all away strangers and friends alike. Oh two years ago this Judge had my truck clamped for bs reasons so I rented a 25 ton mobile crane outside her weed shop for 2 hours while one of my favourite places to hang out at the time next door cooked everyone burgers and hotdogs.

LIG CL🍀

Hey Bill I was looking 👀 at the Sponsor list for @VIVOSUN today but they weren’t listed. So I was wondering if you knew what’s up? CL🍀
Wow you are correct.
@LKABudMan did you know anything about this my friend?
Or maybe it's an error. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Yeah I was thinking about a bowl trimmer and maybe some clippers but they were not listed. CL🍀
I'm not sure what's going on with them.
I'm not privy to all the back room 411?
This is news to me too.:Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Wow you are correct.
@LKABudMan did you know anything about this my friend?
Or maybe it's an error. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
It was news to me, too. I reached out to Vivosun this morning and was assured they're working to resolve the issue and will be back soon. Nico is on vacation thru 4/1, though, so I'm not sure how soon🤷‍♂️

Everyone is getting full strength @Remo Nutrients twice a day to runoff at 5.8 ph.
Platinum Tahoe OG 1100 ppm
The veg girls 950 ppm.
VS6450 @80 % 20 on 4 off.
Average rh 62 %
Average VPD 0.08kPa
Temp only 20c
@VIVOSUN GROW HUB

795FCB09-B871-483C-BA12-4FFAA0A9CC78.png

Thanks for dropping by. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I found it a little late to the party but I'm here now . Your grow is looking good just spent the alst 45 minutes going thru your journal I am impressed with all the new inovations in the cannabis grow industy back in 2013 LED's were just getting started . Now it's come a long way I'm still catching up.

Back
Top Bottom