Let me see if my cliffs are correct---

1. Fish cakes a Gpa. :)
2. Alex is confused about what time it is/was/will be
3. Rico is a light saving cheapskate whos about to have some sciccor hash
4. Medicate today got into the fermented Rum again

That about sum it up??
:rofl::rofl:
Good weed all!

We are all good guys, man :) not talking about Rico sarcasm all the time but ehn, i dont care, i like Rico because i know he gave pointless seedling the Ak47 she wanted, thats what i call a good action! :riskybusiness:

Ok, Here are pics from just now. I am super busy, so harvest has to wait 2 more hours

DSCN21852.JPG

unfamiliar side view
DSCN21863.JPG

DSCN21872.JPG

Lie down bud
DSCN21883.JPG

DSCN21896.JPG

The buds arent so big, but neither are the stems :)

DSCN21933.JPG

DSCN21923.JPG

Se ya's in 2 hours :xmas:

I would let them go another 8weeks and then chop if it was somebody else s
Ok, Here are pics from just now. I am super busy, so harvest has to wait 2 more hours

DSCN21852.JPG

unfamiliar side view
DSCN21863.JPG

DSCN21872.JPG

Lie down bud
DSCN21883.JPG

DSCN21896.JPG

The buds arent so big, but neither are the stems :)

DSCN21933.JPG

DSCN21923.JPG

Se ya's in 2 hours :xmas:

What I'm trying to say is well the polka dots on that one banana split dude sure could have used some of that Rachel Ray shit you know like when that one dude got his picture on the cover of life magazine?
What are you trying to say , Fish?

What I'm trying to say is well the polka dots on that one banana split dude sure could have used some of that Rachel Ray shit you know like when that one dude got his picture on the cover of life magazine?

Wtf are you talking about... it was so messed up i laugh about it... hahaha

Good luck with that ,Rico. Im expecting good days for you in the future, you will have fun with the Dieseltonic :) By the way Rico, have you already seen the movie, "Borat"?

Yes I have. It's Very funny :)

Gypsy why did you shrink this women? Why did you shrink her gypsy???
Gypsy give me your tears or I will take them... Do not try to shrink me gypsy

" *Kissing Kissing* ... This is Natalya, she is my sister, she is number-four prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan."

This my neighbor Nushuktan Tulyiagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a door step, he must get a door step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success! High 5

One of my top 10 medicatetoday.... This is my type of humor in a film :)

This my neighbor Nushuktan Tulyiagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a door step, he must get a door step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success! High 5

One of my top 10 medicatetoday.... This is my type of humor in a film :)

Yes , it is on my Top 10 too... did you have seen "The Dictator?"

No med I have not but I do have it on USB to watch sometime. I watched Bruno but didn't find it near as funny as BORAT. Iv watched BORAT so many times. Wen stoned I can laugh and laugh and laugh at it even though I no the scene word for word.

Back
Top Bottom