Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

is there anything that they did do that wasn't funny?
I almost forgot about that sketch.:):bravo:
Yes, do. Youtube is your friend

Fish-license :)

[video=youtube;pnq96W9jtuw]
[/video]

:)

is there anything that they did do that wasn't funny?
I almost forgot about that sketch.:)

They were amazingly talented. They even inspired Stan Kubrick to make "Full metal jacket"

[video=youtube;imhrDrE4-mI]
[/video]

[video=youtube;ol5Dfs7jqFI]
[/video]

:)

Weedkiller piss, GM veggys, 9yr olds with tits... its all the same to me. People screwing over people for the all mighty dollar.
Now, lets get to the Videos!! :)
Im a "flying circus" guy myself. :rofl:

Hey Ricorico, Just taking a look around.:reading420magazine: Wow your journal jumps a couple of pages a day just like fish cakes!:cheesygrinsmiley: Hope your don't mind me following along. :peace:

I'm a bit late on the previous page's discussion, but I ask that it be remembered, in the US, it wasn't the farmers who started with the hormones, GMOs and pesticides, that was our government, after the formation of the USDA (and it's subsequent corruption) that started the "Big Ag" in this country. When soldiers were coming back from WWII, our government gave many land loans and grants and "agricultural education". Each former G.I. "John Doe" was advised to get a "John Deer" (tractor), Combine and thousands of Acres. It just kept spiraling from there.

GMO bites, my girl and I have been moving towards a totally organic diet and as we lower the amount of processed foods we eat and up the organic we both feel less health issues. These desires to change are one reason I started outdoor gardening again. It's a lot cheaper, especially in the States, to get organic produce if you just grow it yourself. And you get much better flavor that way too, especially if you grow mostly or exclusively heirloom veggies.

hmmm, heirloom veggies, wonder what some good "heirloom cannabis" would compare to some of today's more popular strains. Some of the stuff from the 60s and 70s compared to todays. Hmmm, those 2 hits are kicking in a little, signing off before I start getting philosophical, lol

Plants are looking good, btw :)

Well said, Rune. :woohoo:

After reading about them spraying wheat with roundup to dry it off before harvest,

I think organic is the only way to go now.

Have you thought about raw-juicing plants from a staggered grow?

It's supposed to be the ultra superfood supplement and the best way of getting enough

cannibinoids into your body to be medically effective, because they are in their acid-state (non-psychoactive)

People have been tricked into thinking that they are doing their bodies good,

getting their roundup soaked wholemeal into themselves...

They are poisoning us with wholemeal bread. How ironic is that :straightface:

If you ever want to get philosophical here, Rune, feel free ;)

Imagine woody kind of taste with sweet! :thumb:

Oh and Rico remember my question about the allergy? you were right, it is just the nuts.

The blueberry was really piney and fresh and this Skunk remembers me of camping :) no problems in that matter.

Just had a hit of lady mazar extract and u know what?

It tasted woody kind of taste with sweet! :thumb:

Glad to hear about the nuts, my bro has a nut allergy too,

but a home farmer with a skunk allergy, that would be Kafka-esque ;)

Haha nice! :thumb:

Yea thats bullsh*t, i cant eat some type of chocolate because of the nuts...
I dont know what that word means but ok, is funny :laugh:

I dont know how to make extracts! :(

I would love to make one Afghanistan Culero haha

Yea thats bullsh*t, i cant eat some type of chocolate because of the nuts...

I dont know what that word means but ok, is funny :laugh:

It's actually a real word! :high-five:

Franz Kafka was a czech author.

Kafka's writing has inspired the term "Kafkaesque", used to describe concepts and situations reminiscent of his work, particularly Der Process and "Die Verwandlung".

Examples include instances in which people are overpowered by bureaucracies,

often in a surreal, nightmarish milieu which evokes feelings of senselessness, disorientation, and helplessness.

Characters in a Kafkaesque setting often lack a clear course of action to escape the situation.

Kafkaesque elements often appear in existential works,

but the term has transcended the literary realm to apply to real-life occurrences and situations

that are incomprehensibly complex, bizarre, or illogical

Franz Kafka - Wikipedia

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom