He's volenteering his head..

Despite the name of this journal I’m not volunteering my head. I’ve already donated enough parts of it for a while. Maybe my kid’s head.

I see we can now attach files directly from the post window. :thumb: Didn’t work for me but I think that’s just because of my cell service issues, as usual. I’ll see if I can get some pics up today though in the usual way.

Heya friends,, weasley,, cheers to y'all. a simple Heya, then back out for some yard work,,

BBtw,, wooden spoon or no wooden spoon, is not the issue, imo,, the issue is that parents dont do anything at all, no spoon, no electrical cord, no woodshed,, no Nuttin

BBtw agin,, my son is building an educational application aimed at tackling that very issue,, through the school systems, already in Canada, some of and in California now,,

TThis program teaches kids the lessons,that are not taught by parents in the home anymore. this will be big,, and not too far away either,, way to go boyo.

TThe company is. change gamers. And the program is called. minga.

CCheers friends,, green gardening to all

Thanks mate nice to hear from you I’ll check that out.

I had honoured guests so haven’t been tending the plants much. A couple of them grew into the light. The Ethiopian tried but missed and grew up past the reflector. I wrangled another six inches headroom but now the reflector is stuck right at the ceiling so that’s all I’m getting. That plant is about six feet tall now, including the pot. Rest are about the same with the OGK a few inches higher. Not very high in the scheme of things but neither is my ceiling.

~Ethiopian~

I sigh a bit when I look at it. Not sure what the future holds with this one but I’m looking forward to the smoke from it so I’ll figure out something. I chopped a few of those big lower branches off after I took the photos.

I asked an Ethiopian friend about the herb in his homeland. He’s not smoking anymore and didn’t have a lot of info, but he used to smoke when he was young. He said it’s a very ‘up’ high and the weed there can be very strong- it will keep you awake all night laughing. He said one time he was there with some Canadian friends and they all got a bag. At dawn the next morning they were all still up - laughing. He said they just couldn’t stop giggling- to the point they actually got a bit worried! :). He said after that - they were a lot more cautious about smoking it.

The troublesome plants of the right side of the grow. The Ethiopian in front, GT crosses on right and left, and the OGK back in the corner. The OGK is the tallest one now but I expect the other three to leave it in the dust soon.

61783C4B-056A-48E5-8287-B279BC86426B.jpeg

Ethiopian sounds nice..you seen one finished? Garbage bag ounces or do buds have some density? looking good man :passitleft:

If I did it again I’d put lino or something on top of the plywood. I still can of course. And it would probably improve the life span a lot. But I’ve got a few good years in with the painted plywood so far. I think with a good job on the painting and timely recoats it could last a long time. Shocking though how inconvenient it is to do maintenance on a growroom once you have it running...

Paddled out to check on the deer. Not much around but I did manage to catch a youngish buck :). Definitely a fuzzy world out there though. I’ll have to make the most of the easiest spots this year.

~OGK~.

I don’t have much impression of this plant other than she’s fairly big. Has almost no smell whatsoever so far.

~Carnival~

Still smelling like juicyfruit bubblegum but getting more fruity than bubblegummy as time goes on.
What I was attempting to take pics of was how the bud spirals up the stem to the top in a perfect corkscrew.

Chocolate Mint 2

Harvested this one yesterday, on the early side for me at under 10 weeks. And I could, maybe should, have left it another ten days or so.
Why do all my plants take so long to flower? I have no idea.
This one has almost no resemblance to CM1 which I flowered a few times already. Seems like it might be a good possibility for the PC replacement quest. The smell is reminiscent of the P Chunk, but less extreme. A bit generic maybe, but I’ll flower the next one longer and see if that spices it up a little.
All the plants I have in mid flowering are starting to flop everywhere. They were left to grow into an overcrowded forest while I was in the city, and this is the price I’m paying for that. Not sure what to do about it. I might look at some tomato cages. Or something.

Shocking though how inconvenient it is to do maintenance on a growroom once you have it running...

Indeed. I have to put a floor on my bloom room.... ugh.
I thought about using the rubberized paint, but it seemed to "sticky" and I feel it will hold onto dirt and whatnot.
I think a few layers of Kilz would probably be my best bet.

Just use an acrylic low sheen... theres Paints designed for kitchen laundry bathroom use that have anti mildew bacterial and fungal additives ... Low sheen will allow easier cleaning without giving off reflection...

How many coats and how long to dry before it’s ready Grizz? We (well actually my girlfriend) painted the floor in my cabin last summer after the bats forced me out, and it took forever to dry.
Looked up that song now I’ve got it stuck in my head. Damn.
I should try and get some sleep. 3:30 am after a long-ass day and I didn’t even get back to shore till after midnight- just when the daylight was getting dim.

Back
Top Bottom