Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Today we bring you a little insight on the method of back building. This little technique sends a signal to the plant that there is an obstruction above it should grow "out" instead of "up". This results in fat and dense buds and reduces foxtailing.

The proper time to do it is right around 5 weeks post flip on 8 week strains. Our example is the money maker which is a 8 - 9 week strain and she is showing ready for it. Once they have a nice desirable shape to them. Only do it on tops with a few nodes directly below it. If they are too spaced out, it won't have the same effect.

Now here comes the most difficult part of this step...snipping off the very tip of the bud. Get the tip and a couple pistils...2 or 3.

Then....

Surgery complete! From here you can toss the bits, smoke the bits on top of a bowl, or you can eat them. We have done all three but tasting gives you a real idea of the terpenes. This money maker is really sweet.

There ya have it, a simple technique to help increase density of your buds and the yield. Try it on one or two of your tops next time.

Another money maker shot

Red Leicester tease before

:passitleft:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Today we bring you a little insight on the method of back building. This little technique sends a signal to the plant that there is an obstruction above it should grow "out" instead of "up". This results in fat and dense buds and reduces foxtailing.

The proper time to do it is right around 5 weeks post flip on 8 week strains. Our example is the money maker which is a 8 - 9 week strain and she is showing ready for it. Once they have a nice desirable shape to them. Only do it on tops with a few nodes directly below it. If they are too spaced out, it won't have the same effect.

0c77e2e508f8ad2ed2799beaac16337c.jpg

Now here comes the most difficult part of this step...snipping off the very tip of the bud. Get the tip and a couple pistils...2 or 3.

1c6d5bb3b54653957cb7cba019eaaa29.jpg

Then....

659d38b0637a66a793c1d6c21dbe8352.jpg

Surgery complete! From here you can toss the bits, smoke the bits on top of a bowl, or you can eat them. We have done all three but tasting gives you a real idea of the terpenes. This money maker is really sweet.

187d8fd03aa0406356d3e39747333078.jpg

There ya have it, a simple technique to help increase density of your buds and the yield. Try it on one or two of your tops next time.

Another money maker shot

f7192792d9ab3cf01f0a80de09e10133.jpg

Red Leicester tease before

921f647fe49b8517145cb5ef6133df2d.jpg

:passitleft:

Here is the link for Light Addicts link on it. Its a good read for anyone interested reading up on it.

LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Yesterday we harvested the sasquatch Panama haze and it tried to take us down when she was getting the axe. Had to use a PVC pipe cutter to cut the branches because they were so solid.

She lasted 126 days in flower which turns out to be 18 weeks exactly. The funny part is, she started blooming again! The next time we grow a pure sativa it will be on a shortened light cycle to try and kick into gear a little faster. I've been smoking on a tester this last week and it is quite intense. Not in a bad way but it really gets you going. I find that the taste reminds me of parsley and the smell is a gassy pine. It'll be more refined after a good cure and we will have a smoke report when it is ready. On to the pictures!

d3f005696e27b41bfa35e299e693e66d.jpg

08ab7d07c3415373e720db7d90429768.jpg

8f135b769dc30122dc5d57a6dc2de2d7.jpg

e3f2d103556e1e283dc70ed2092ff53f.jpg

8f91c70b04c5367f04a6b55ec5f4ac03.jpg

9d4082666ca8a56b45fe949c2c960244.jpg

It is nice to know that when walking through the garden we won't be punched in the face with those giant gnarly buds anymore lol.

:party:
been gone a couple weeks and i see you chopped sasquach i bet she put up a good fight but in the end you were victorious i want to see those dried and manicured buds off that thing lol,all your girls are looking good nice and frosty that tangie looks sweet I'm going to grow a tangerine cookies on my next grow really good job i always like looking at your girls!:thumb:

:bravo:

been gone a couple weeks and i see you chopped sasquach i bet she put up a good fight but in the end you were victorious i want to see those dried and manicured buds off that thing lol,all your girls are looking good nice and frosty that tangie looks sweet I'm going to grow a tangerine cookies on my next grow really good job i always like looking at your girls!:thumb:

:bravo:
They actually didn't turn out near to what we were hoping. You can literally see through every single bud as they didn't dense up at all I guess. It's really upsetting that it happened with the long flowering time. Yield won't even be close to what we were hoping for. Damnit man.
Damn bro, that's my whole reason from not ordering anymore from overseas. I'm so paranoid I would have probably sent back lol. That's pretty shitty that they would write that on package.
Beans are legal . the fact it even got to you is shocking. They might as well have written open me customs on that sh!t
Especially from a sponsor, that's what is surprising. Oh well, we got 3 more strains that are exciting. Harlequin, GDP x train wreck, and African Buzz.

The harlequin is a high CBD strain so it'll be in the run. Then the African buzz is a cut from Malawi x Malawi gold and has only 1 phenotype....a psychedelic and aphrodisiac. Oh yes she will be run lol.

I grew out a Pennywise which is a Harlequin cross and it was really nice! I enjoyed it a lot. It is one of the few strains I can smoke and not get anxiety from. I replaced her with my Ms Quin which is a Harlequin x Ms Universe freebie I got from Dynasty. She is nice as well but does not taste as good as the Pennywise.

I too am shocked that the package got through customs. I have had descriptions written on packages but it has always said something not related to seeds on it :laughtwo:

Nis, did you see green genes Fiji landrace grow. They were monsters in a 4x4. But he said he only got 2 oz's off her.

Do you think it was the strain or maybe environmental. I figured some sativa may like a hot and humid climate. I don't really know, I've never grown a full sativa before. She did look very impressive, she was a monster ....

Hey Nis did you pretty much use a full kit with 2 20 gals?
Honestly I have no clue on the liquids but I can add it up tonight. Each plant with a GE drench gets 1.5 oz of GE, 2 ml of tea, and 4 gallons of water. So they use quite a bit. We have gallons of GE and trans and quarts of everything else. As for the soil you should have some left over after filling the 2 20s.
Nis, did you see green genes Fiji landrace grow. They were monsters in a 4x4. But he said he only got 2 oz's off her.

Do you think it was the strain or maybe environmental. I figured some sativa may like a hot and humid climate. I don't really know, I've never grown a full sativa before. She did look very impressive, she was a monster ....
Well it had highs in the beginning of flower with co2 at 84. The last almost 2 months it was 80 with 55% humidity. Could be environment related but I don't know. I thought it was right where everyone would be happy so we left it. It'll just take a bit more experience in running the 100% sativas. Granted we played with the drenches in the later half to try and get soil energy up. I think we should have done a super drench like at week 11 after the 2nd recharge and cats at week 9.

I'm sure there will be a few of us that come up with a game plan with these sativas. There are plenty that have grown them so maybe we can pick some brains. The high is phenomenal so it's worth it to get the knowledge.

Honestly I have no clue on the liquids but I can add it up tonight. Each plant with a GE drench gets 1.5 oz of GE, 2 ml of tea, and 4 gallons of water. So they use quite a bit. We have gallons of GE and trans and quarts of everything else. As for the soil you should have some left over after filling the 2 20s. Well it had highs in the beginning of flower with co2 at 84. The last almost 2 months it was 80 with 55% humidity. Could be environment related but I don't know. I thought it was right where everyone would be happy so we left it. It'll just take a bit more experience in running the 100% sativas. Granted we played with the drenches in the later half to try and get soil energy up. I think we should have done a super drench like at week 11 after the 2nd recharge and cats at week 9.

I'm sure there will be a few of us that come up with a game plan with these sativas. There are plenty that have grown them so maybe we can pick some brains. The high is phenomenal so it's worth it to get the knowledge.
Well it's all about the soil right? So the gallons of soil used should translate to a certain amount of liquids used if done 100% efficiently so if the kit produces about 42 gallons of soil and if you use 40 of it with those two plants that should be about one kit

Back
Top Bottom