West Hippie 420 OG Clones LED Hydro

Well this grow has been in the jar for a week. Test smoke this morning, still the same as the mother plant . Same great taste and same high . Thirty minutes decent high and poof it’s gone !
Makes great rosin !
The MegaCrop nutrients worked great ! Did some test runs of of ro and city water with it . My city water is no good for it ! The last water change I did ro water and GH calimagic 1-0-0 100% of manufacturers dosing and mixed with 20 gallons for 48 hours before mixing the MC in ! Mixed another 12 hours after the MC , then changed it out . So that was 60 hours of mixing before changing it out. The ph of the ro water is 7.3 , the city water is 8.3 . After mixing that long it came down to 6.1 ph . Went ahead and left it there till it went to 6.5 then ph down to 5.9 . I will be trying this on the next grow ! Leaves the cleanest reservoir !
After finding out the sweet spot for AN nutrients is 5.6 ,when I used it I would see 5.45 and 5.5 would be where it started with no help from me ! It wasn’t controllable by me , if I raised it it would drop overnight right back to 5.5-5.6 . Just before coming to 420 I realized across the week it would rise to about 5.9-6.1 . Actually a week to 10 days , normally I changed the reservoir when it hit 5.9-6.1 . Easy ph is expensive!
If you have a Kind led 750 needs no supplemental lighting didn’t seem to get any more quantity with it ! Bad thing in a 5x5 I need two of them to fill the whole tent .
Next grow is mh/hps is why I’m stalling for milder weather! If three girls produced 713 grams should get that 1000 grams with 4 !
I’m going to do the rosin in Grandpa Tokin’s thread and bring the results her afterwards!

Tag your next journal in here or else I probably won’t find it for a few weeks after. I look forward to your next run!

Your journal has been a joy, to follow along!!

Thank you for being such a great member to this community!! :passitleft:
Seriously...I never read signatures and try to figure out if something is new or not!
I’ll make sure you two and everybody else knows when it starts .
I’m figuring it out about the signature, I touch InTheShed’s avatar and go to the coolest threads in here with him . I’m amazed at all the threads you make every day ! I want to thank you again for all your help since I got to 420 .
When I squish all this grow I’m gonna give y’all a @ if you want to see around 500 grams squished .
@Backlipslide congratulations on the nomination motm.

Day 47 of 12/12 MC
Outside temp 82 humidity 77% S 6 mph
Building temp 70.5 humidity 46%
Tent temp 76.8 humidity 45%
Canopy temp 77.5
Water temp 70.5 down Just less than 2 gallons Falling
TDS 700 ppm was 719 ppm Falling
Ph 5.9 Static
This is what bothers me look how fine the buds are in all three OG grows for it to be that weak on thc!
AAAFF237-E588-46B0-BC68-7395992B9542.png
FD963A3B-4C81-46A5-B75F-52C9F37EB678.png
E5F1E134-EE46-457D-A877-297A70472C00.png
Amazing

Makes great rosin !
Love the plates full of buds shot West! I have jars full of a few dif strains of some seriously sticky stuff that I'd like to do something other than grind up and smoke old school flame on style, but no clue about rosin. Is it like burning hash? I like hash and have a bubble hash bag set but find it kinda a pain to smoke. I've resorted to joints with my perfect pipe filters rolled into grape juicy jays.
Awesome grow I'm gonna need this when I get my hydro together! Cheers mate! :yahoo:

Love the plates full of buds shot West! I have jars full of a few dif strains of some seriously sticky stuff that I'd like to do something other than grind up and smoke old school flame on style, but no clue about rosin. Is it like burning hash? I like hash and have a bubble hash bag set but find it kinda a pain to smoke. I've resorted to joints with my perfect pipe filters rolled into grape juicy jays.
Awesome grow I'm gonna need this when I get my hydro together! Cheers mate! :yahoo:
Thanks PBass, still going to stick to hydro on the next grow with MegaCrop. The rosin was and is a lot of fun . Fixing to make my own capsules so I don’t have to smoke . Check @Grandpa Tokin rosin thread in his signature you’ll enjoy learning what it’s about and everybody that’s squishing weed that are very helpful. And the oil thread is for making capsules.

Ordered some do-si-dos and they are on the way ! The shipper Dr.Seeds in the cool town of Mississauga , the only town I know that the Mayor got busted with weed and coke and they fought to keep him ! Never did hear how it came out ? As I was printing Mississauga I thought of @MrSauga just down the road from Dr.Seeds !
Got to go find some do-si-dos grows in hydro hopefully!

the only town I know that the Mayor got busted with weed and coke and they fought to keep him !
lol, that was the Mayor of Toronto. Mississauga's Mayor(search on Hazel Mccallion) did quite a bit for the city. Crombie is our new Mayor now.
Never did hear how it came out ?
He died. :rip: (Rob Ford)

lol, that was the Mayor of Toronto. Mississauga's Mayor(search on Hazel Mccallion) did quite a bit for the city. Crombie is our new Mayor now.

He died. :rip: (Rob
It was October 2015 was the last time I went to Mississauga and Toronto. The two companies I did work for (millwright) always had nights planned for me . It was just cool every where we went the talk was about saving him !

Back
Top Bottom