White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

Every single Bud has the purple hue and has since mid grow and again the solo calyx’s are purple, nothing is mushy or furry. Was trying to get the best lighting I could get without shadows. You can see where I cut into the one bud just to be sure. This dream has me freaking out, but wondering if it was an omen or whatever that’s called.

364F29EB-77A8-4524-8A1F-FD2851E8CAE9.jpeg
91566424-5757-4C25-928E-C3B3A30E9AEE.jpeg
15B3B34A-8BE1-4617-8CDB-6626CD92782D.jpeg
F91DFB87-0DE9-4A53-B3C1-718908637E38.jpeg
FAAA6092-84A9-4CCB-A4DA-0F8B44B284FE.jpeg
C38FD033-D633-4BCB-B96B-317AEBF4B96D.jpeg
8A19B734-0C5D-4337-8AA1-B66B2E5BC81D.jpeg
F9FF1CF4-1D0E-4FA2-8992-FF9C00767123.jpeg
AC808F63-8A42-49A4-A97A-75581B55651C.jpeg
1036C4F6-C601-4908-A15C-90CDEB9B75FC.jpeg

Looks like beauteous bounty to me, CC.
Mind you, I am a donkey.
I hear you with the dream thing. It’s got to get a girl thinking for sure. I reckon you’re alright though. I’ll bet it’s a gorgeous puff?

Looks like beauteous bounty to me, CC.
Mind you, I am a donkey.
I hear you with the dream thing. It’s got to get a girl thinking for sure. I reckon you’re alright though. I’ll bet it’s a gorgeous puff?
I did sample her a few days ago from last week and she was on point :love: That dream felt soooo real still twitching. Thank you for the kind words and I’m praying I’m just paranoid from the dream. I looked at pics and such and see nothing that looks like what I saw or the symptoms of it. I just haven’t had a plant with colors yet. Thank you you again and I’ll keep my eyes on her and hope for the best.:peace::love::Namaste:

I’ve had a couple of alarming dreams about my garden lately. I completely understand.
In my case the alarming thing was that I actually must have been asleep at some stage! CBD works!
Loving your work, CC. Your garden is inspirational. :yummy:

I’ve had a couple of alarming dreams about my garden lately. I completely understand.
In my case the alarming thing was that I actually must have been asleep at some stage! CBD works!
Loving your work, CC. Your garden is inspirational. :yummy:
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :green_heart: I still feel like a nervous newbie sometimes, but I think I’m getting to a better place slowly but surely. Dreams can be nuts! Crazy that you’ve been having them dreams too! Must be something on our minds regarding it or something else going on in our lives that trigger weirdo dreams. A couple of Halloween’s ago I was working on creeping out a doll and I guess I slept walked and dumped black paint all over hero_O I got some Harlequin from the dispensary and I really did enjoy it but didn’t have much of it. I’m definitely wanting to add some CBD into the garden at some point. I’ve been inspired by your garden from the start bubba. :green_heart::peace::love::Namaste:

I’ve been inspired by your garden from the start bubba.
That knocked me off my feet. Seriously, CC. Having a wee sit down.
I’m amazed and happy and both of those things at each other.
Thank you.
Dreams can be nuts!
I could so rejoin that. Hafta be in a PM tho.

I think the fact we dream about our gardens is an indication that we’re fairly interested in them. Prolly fair to say.

Looks good to me, purple, pink, sometimes black are good colors assuming nothing looks moldy or anything like that. I just grew some peyote WiFi that was a nice purple as well. Nice job!
Thank you! That dream sure did mess me up today :laughtwo: Tore apart my buds for nada but I’m happy it’s nada!:peace::love::Namaste:

That knocked me off my feet. Seriously, CC. Having a wee sit down.
I’m amazed and happy and both of those things at each other.
Thank you.

I could so rejoin that. Hafta be in a PM tho.

I think the fact we dream about our gardens is an indication that we’re fairly interested in them. Prolly fair to say.
Absolutely fair to say! The garden can even dictate my mood sometimes. I’ve truly enjoyed your journaling and your garden and it’s definitely been inspirational. :peace: :love: :Namaste:

If you're really concerned Candy send it to me for AAA testing. I have to smoke it all to make sure there's nothing wrong but I'll give you a full report on what it was.
I'm guessing you grew a beautiful plant and those colors you see quite often. You would know if it's mold when you saw it.
Nice job.

Update
The girls are 139 days alive, 68 days of 12/12, & 60 days flowering. I’ll be chopping PP2 tomorrow most likely if I have time, WW2 on Wed, and do another or the rest on Friday. It’s been a busy weekend and I’ll be helping my mom a few days this week so trying to squeeze in the chopping. My hubby was so sweet when my snip broke he went to the hydro shop and got me two more snips, extra springs,and a Cannabrush. Said the owner said he would by the brush back if I didn’t like it so I’m stoked to see if it really works as it would save a tremendous amount of time.JH2 looking a lil pissy with her droopy leaves but she’s coming down soon anyway. The leaves on PP2 are turning to fall colors. I’ll have pics when I chop.
9FB000DF-6947-4AD7-A7ED-C415C309D037.jpeg

Hoping for a good harvest as all the recent testers are on point and excited for the cure. I hope y’all have a great one and thank you for stopping by. :peace: :love: :Namaste:

If you're really concerned Candy send it to me for AAA testing. I have to smoke it all to make sure there's nothing wrong but I'll give you a full report on what it was.
I'm guessing you grew a beautiful plant and those colors you see quite often. You would know if it's mold when you saw it.
Nice job.
:rofl:I’m sure you would :laughtwo: Man I’ve felt half asleep all day and that dream for real had me tripping :laughtwo: Thank you for the sentiments too and thanks again for the dancing beans as they kept me entertained!

Update
The girls are 139 days alive, 68 days of 12/12, & 60 days flowering. I’ll be chopping PP2 tomorrow most likely if I have time, WW2 on Wed, and do another or the rest on Friday. It’s been a busy weekend and I’ll be helping my mom a few days this week so trying to squeeze in the chopping. My hubby was so sweet when my snip broke he went to the hydro shop and got me two more snips, extra springs,and a Cannabrush. Said the owner said he would by the brush back if I didn’t like it so I’m stoked to see if it really works as it would save a tremendous amount of time.JH2 looking a lil pissy with her droopy leaves but she’s coming down soon anyway. The leaves on PP2 are turning to fall colors. I’ll have pics when I chop.
9FB000DF-6947-4AD7-A7ED-C415C309D037.jpeg

Hoping for a good harvest as all the recent testers are on point and excited for the cure. I hope y’all have a great one and thank you for stopping by. :peace: :love: :Namaste:

Congratulations :slide: :yahoo:
I say they just look like fantastic buds.
So what happens next my dear? Are you going to keep this journal going? Start a new one??

Nice hubby! :thumb:

How does the Crush work? Is there a chance that the trichomes could be damaged?
It’s actually advertised as it’s better for the trichomes than scissors. The guy that owns the shop and a couple of other growers were praising them he said. The video that I saw was letting them dry as normal the the dry leaves just brush right off. Interested to see if it works like it did in the video. PP2 is going to be my tester.

Congratulations :slide: :yahoo:
I say they just look like fantastic buds.
So what happens next my dear? Are you going to keep this journal going? Start a new one??
:thanks: for the sentiment!
I’m going to start a new one that I’ll more than likely make perpetual and have my veg and flower together in one to make it easier on everyone. Just thinking of a name for it and I’ll drop the link here.:peace::love: :Namaste:
Is that brush silicone??
Yep says 100% food grade silicons

:thanks: for the sentiment!
I’m going to start a new one that I’ll more than likely make perpetual and have my veg and flower together in one to make it easier on everyone. Just thinking of a name for it and I’ll drop the link here.:peace::love: :Namaste:

Yep says 100% food grade silicons
Those crafty , crafty fellas.

I'm going to the dollar store tomorrow. I'm going to pick up a silicone baster and shorten the strands a bit to make them stiffer. I have a feeling that they may have been inspired by such a tool. Lol

Back
Top Bottom