Who Is Victory Toker?

Victorytoker

I like to ride a onewheel and downhill mountain bike, I enjoy hikes and when I do these things I like to have a doobie at the top of the mountain and enjoy the view.. I play guitar, piano a bit.. like instrumental metal as much as classic rock.. notmreally into he gangster rap,or techno stuff. I study psycology, play video games and am interested in physics and chemistry. I also have decided that I should grow my own weed, so I got a 4 x 4 x 9 tent and 2000 watts of led for it.
Am doing a dwc grow, 6 plants with 120 gph of bubbles per bucket finishing in 5 gallon buckets.
So I'm here for advice and general interest in cannabis.. im high right now in fact ;)
:)

:welcome:

Yea I would agree. I am sure some people here do 6 plants in a 4’x4’ space , but I just finished 6 in a much bigger space . It was tight.
Yeah, I always used 2 well vegged plants per 4x4 space. Cannabis can fill a space in no time when they flower. Newer growers think numbers are better but not so..lol.

How big can I expect, I am planning on veging for a month which us why 6.. do you think this is a lot? I have 2 1000w led ( actual draw of 200watt per ) and am planning on single topping.. im open to any suggestions though, I can get more space if I need, ideally I'd like a continual harvest but for now I'm trying to manage 4esources effectively and focus on initial dwc learning curve, so 6 plants is so I can have some room for error I figure, though im we.l set up to fully climate control a single 4x4 with 2000 watts in it presently.

Welcome aboard. 6 plants in a 4x4 is a lot. You starting a journal? I'd like to see what your doing. It'll be fun to see how you do.
I will take some new pictures this week to share, I have a much better p.h. meter en route, and 2 more air pumps for another 600gph of bubbles.. I have a basic journal started, have not grown in forever and never in hydro, have helped set people up cause plumbing is my trade.

Here's what I have going on. These seeds suffered large ph lockout early cause I forgot to flush the rockwool, they are starting to form nice now though.. strong small plants I hope to make into monsters :) the Rubbermaid 2 will get pots tomorrow, ran out of clay pebbles today. Each 3.5 gallon pot is getting 130ish gph of air into 4 liters of light nutes. Humidity is 60% temp usually sits 24-26c res temp 20max, running hydroguard to keep root rot out.4" ac infinity exhaust, carbon not attached yet. coming this week likely , i also have active co2 pack ( jail brew style ) in this tent but will be getting a better system shortly.. , im enjoying the setup process.. exciting :)

Attachments

• 20201006_005207.jpg
    20201006_005207.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • 20201006_005335.jpg
    20201006_005335.jpg
    798 KB · Views: 37
  • 20201006_005416.jpg
    20201006_005416.jpg
    917.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 20201006_005452.jpg
    20201006_005452.jpg
    993.1 KB · Views: 35
How big can I expect, I am planning on veging for a month which us why 6.. do you think this is a lot? I have 2 1000w led ( actual draw of 200watt per ) and am planning on single topping.. im open to any suggestions though, I can get more space if I need, ideally I'd like a continual harvest but for now I'm trying to manage 4esources effectively and focus on initial dwc learning curve, so 6 plants is so I can have some room for error I figure, though im we.l set up to fully climate control a single 4x4 with 2000 watts in it presently.
Whatever size they are when you flip to 12/12 , the “ stretch “ occurs.
That is About a 2/ 3 week period when the plant just about doubles in size .
If you are going to use a 5 gal pot for the final container , set 6 empty pots in your tent .

At a bare minimum a plant needs a 2x2 space and that's pushing it for space. If there are to many plants in a area they will spend more time and energy fighting for light. Your light penetration is decreased and if your using LEDs light penetration is pretty important. Only time I consider more plants is if I plan on a sog grow. Pack clones in the space with square 2gal pots. Veg a week and flip.
There are many ways to grow. You'll find what works for you. I look forward to seeing your journal. Good luck

Scrog is the plan, like I said, if I have to get another tent cause my yeild looks to be large enough then I will be happy to get it, if what your saying is true then ive plenty of room for a full 3-4 plants. :)
I love scrogs and used to do four plants in two 30gal totes dwc with regenerated clones under a 4x8 screen (box build). Wicked branching. Scrogs are pretty productive in small space grows and using it with a hydro setup it makes for a fast grow. Whatever you decide to do you'll make it work.
d4Xu1YF.jpg

Holy ferk, that's a hell of a scrog, amazing. How fast is root propegation on average in dwc? I have 3.5 gal pails to start and can transfer to what ever I need,mimjyet want to try best to manage root and foliage propegstion before I find myself needing a much larger space for both. Also what are your thoughts on a dirt grown mother for hydro clones ? I have 2 growing with the wife's succulent cactus, they like similar daytime conditions, so 2 can live there full time in dirt, I was thinking mother plants for the hydro perhaps. She's always on 18 - 6 lights in there. How much air were you moving to support 30 gallons of water and as always im curious how long from first week veg was that photo?

Anybody have any idea whats up with this one plant ? Its kinda a mutant, has some leaves that are like multiple leaves grown into 1, some twisting also, and is developing weird.. should I cull it ? Or is this just a random mutant type? :) ignore the humidity gages, the temperature on them is accurate but the humidity in space is in fact controlled at 60%

Attachments

• 20201008_140924.jpg
    20201008_140924.jpg
    832.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 20201008_135419.jpg
    20201008_135419.jpg
    835.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20201008_135349.jpg
    20201008_135349.jpg
    720.3 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom