Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

God damn ECGhost!
Did you dip those nugs in sugar before you took those picks?? :laughtwo:

Man I’m excited for this collaborative grow! All these chem strains sound so fantastic.

My little ones are at a week out of the soil at this point. I’ll post up some pics later today when I get home.

God damn ECGhost!
Did you dip those nugs in sugar before you took those picks?? :laughtwo:

Man I’m excited for this collaborative grow! All these chem strains sound so fantastic.

My little ones are at a week out of the soil at this point. I’ll post up some pics later today when I get home.
They look like they was dipped in sugar but that’s all trics lol. I’ve grown out a lot of strains over the past 2.5 years and the Chemdog is definitely my favorite. I’m gonna try to keep my medicine cabinet stocked up with chem.✌️

I have GMO x 4DD and ECSD x 4DD, the GMO cross will be part of my first run once I get going.

Look forward to seeing it run! I have seen very mixed reviews on the GMO. Some seem to love it and others hate it! Carestaker was running a cut and he did not care for it. The guy he got the cut from did not care for it either. It is supposed to run for 12 weeks or so to get all you can out of her.

That ECSD × 4DD should straight reek of funky chem! Looking forward to it!
:thumb:

The stink should be unreal!

Good luck on locating a cut. I’m gonna be establishing some bonsai mothers over the next few runs so I can run clones for a while.✌

Thanks! I am hopeful that it will happen at some point. I have been after it for a loooong while and got tiven one cut that was supposed to be ECSD. It ended up throwing lots of bananas and turned out to not be the legit cut. Some others ran it without issue, so the bananas were on me.

Hard to find real cuts, I’ll have keep my eyes peeled for an ECSD
Thanks man! I may have a line on one it is just a matter of things falling into place. The problem with the ECSD is that people have been passing off fake cuts as legit for a long time. There is AJ's Sour Diesel which people claim to be the real deal but it really isnt. There are also those that pass around cuts of Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL as the legitimate ECSD. Add in dozens of other fakes and it gets hard to find the real deal as you said.

Hey everyone,
I see you guys talking about hunting down rare cuts. How do you even go about doing that? I’m pretty new to buying selected genetics, so wouldn’t even know where to begin.

Also, here’s a little photo after week 1 of the gals.

I’ll be setting up my portable ac connected to my intake fan in the next few days so I can switch on the full power of my light now that they’re getting to the age where they’ll want that kind of power.

Youngins are looking good!
Just have to do your research on rare cuts and find the best way to get them. I can find the cuts I want but the people who have them don't give them up easily.

Lower your lights, those plants are looking horrible with that stretch.

Edited to add: You should up the power of your light at the beginning or lower the lights, Didn't see where you mentioned you were upping the power. With those small tiny stalks and the size of those leaves you are in dangerous territory.

Back
Top Bottom