WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

I like the idea of a Autos as a first attempt at growing. They give you a fast turnaround, which is what you are growing for - the harvest. Once I have a few Autos under my belt and get the confidence and more importantly patience - something that I don't have at the best of times - then I will definitely have a go at Photo's. I would love to go a stage further and have a go at cross pollination to have a go at making a strain exactly for me. No pretension of being a breeder, I would just love to play about with some plants to see what might happen.
Autos is great and they have come a long way. I got a little over 1 gram per watt with autos on my first run and that was with a Mars 1200 ( 580- 600 actual watts ). They can explode and yield alot. I got 15oz dry off 3 autos. Then I got 8 and a half off the other three. They was all in a 4×4 gorilla tent and it too me a 110 days to harvest them all. A 65 day seed to harvest thc bomb auto went 110 days lol. I am going to get me a little stock of autos soon and throw one in my veg tent each run.✌️

No difference if your growing photos or autos, I don't see how autos are an easy option for new growers.. I don't care nor having a go, so not here to cause or stir shit. Will talk honestly and how I see it and open enough to see a different way with the right education/truth. I say that so you know no offence is meant.. right.. lol.. why autos are no good for new growers? Loss of yield for starters. Which 90% of new rec growers grow for yield, a free smoke. This is really noticeable outdoors.. sensitivity. Overwater and early/too much nutes, will hold them back, two mistakes most new growers will make.. if you do both those things a couple times, there's more chance that new grower will give up ad sell his shit... also training. Not advised, so nothing to learn there.. over power consumption. can do photos 12-12, the right grower will get outstanding results, the average grower will grow lots and end with a heavy tent full.. the Monsanto headspace of it, buy a seed grow a seed harvest a seed, repeat.. can't clone and keep your favourite smoke.. ridiculously overpriced for hemp crosses..

I have a tent at 130w (thought it was 200w lol) on 24-7.. I'll pop seeds and veg until big enough to flower. I try for couple ounce plants, 8 of in my 4x4, find this helps me with pm and mould.. I need to do environmental shit if I run veg then flower under plus500w.. depends on strain.. photos will flower from 7 weekers to 20weekers..

Running one tent and light, you'd crack and veg for 40 days (strain dependant and soil hydro etc) then flower and end with some good size plants..

Once I get my legal shit sorted, that should see me have a some dollars to do something under the house. At the back of our house we have a sort of half basement, its about 5ft tall at best, its also really cool all year round. If I could build a pair of dedicated grow rooms then I could get all creative.

I have a tent at 130w (thought it was 200w lol) on 24-7.. I'll pop seeds and veg until big enough to flower. I try for couple ounce plants, 8 of in my 4x4, find this helps me with pm and mould.. I need to do environmental shit if I run veg then flower under plus500w.. depends on strain.. photos will flower from 7 weekers to 20weekers..
I got a big sativa that looks like its gonna be a really long flower period

Show and tell :) do you know what strain or lineage?

As soon as I figure out how to add pics ill get a journal up. Its my first grow in about 15 years. But definitely will do a journal of the remaining weeks

dude from Aus started it on couple other sites but grows didn't finish. Have you seen it grown before? Know how long it'll take?

My Skunk Diesel is mostly sativa but it's only suppose to flower for 10 weeks but I bet it goes more like 13 or 14 weeks. I'm pretty excited to try it. I don't think I've ever tried a good sativa, this is Indica country here were I'm at cause a sativa would never have enough time to finish outdoor. People around here seem to like couch lock stuff. The Skunk Diesel is one of gyo's best sellers and the pic they show on the website looks killer, it's suppose to have a great stone. She is growing good and she's in a 5-gallon so she has plenty of room for her roots lol. I'm gonna veg her till she is nice size and we shall see how good she is lol.☺️

Here she is now, I over watered her as a seedling and she stalled out but I let her dry out good and now she has took off. I topped her and tied her over. I will get another pic today, she has turned to light now and is looking good. ☺️
420-magazine-mobile1677447810.jpg

420-magazine-mobile960928303.jpg
420-magazine-mobile974517772.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1298275008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1019194121.jpg
420-magazine-mobile744790053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile352122244.jpg

Hard to take a photo of each of the Girl Scout Cookie plants, they are growing into each other ! Really good looking plants now. The Mephisto beans have all hatched, the big one is Sour Crinkle, next is Blue Toof and the one just hatching is Auto Cush, their auto version of Green Crack. Can't wait to see how that goes.

No difference if your growing photos or autos, I don't see how autos are an easy option for new growers.. I don't care nor having a go, so not here to cause or stir shit. Will talk honestly and how I see it and open enough to see a different way with the right education/truth. I say that so you know no offence is meant.. right.. lol.. why autos are no good for new growers? Loss of yield for starters. Which 90% of new rec growers grow for yield, a free smoke. This is really noticeable outdoors.. sensitivity. Overwater and early/too much nutes, will hold them back, two mistakes most new growers will make.. if you do both those things a couple times, there's more chance that new grower will give up ad sell his shit... also training. Not advised, so nothing to learn there.. over power consumption. can do photos 12-12, the right grower will get outstanding results, the average grower will grow lots and end with a heavy tent full.. the Monsanto headspace of it, buy a seed grow a seed harvest a seed, repeat.. can't clone and keep your favourite smoke.. ridiculously overpriced for hemp crosses..

Id agree with Grizz on this. Need bugger all room or light for veg plants really. Being able to keep something going is the real benefit. Mother, clone, flower is the best system youll find eventually. Finding mons is just a matter of keeping your favourites over time.
And on that note, i must say the dodgey knee'd irishman is killing it tho with these autos. But yeah think about in down the track.

Once I get a stock of meds in and get this grow and the next under my belt, I will definitely consider a Photo run. Ideally I would like two tents, then I can really play about with all the fun stuff you big boys are doing Before I started I had no idea Autos even existed, and I didn't know they were Autos I had until I looked on the Fast Buds website. Having seen some of the bests Grizz has grown and your set up ABT, its opened up a whole new world to me - cloning, re-veging and even breeding my own strains now look a hell of a lot more achievable. Its definitely food for thought.

Back
Top Bottom